Looking for a bump buddy who's been through a MC too

bluefairy...my scan is at 2pm too, funny!!!!!!!! but out time changes in the w/end so I'll be 11hrs ahead of you (NZ time!) i think 2pm is a great time!
11+4 today...the day I started bleeding with my last bub and all is well, i feel great, have been taking it a bit easier this week just in case!

That's so cool! even though the time difference etc but hey.

I know what you mean I lost at 5 weeks last time but didn't find out until 7 weeks so from 5-7 weeks this time I was really aware of everything i was doing, taking things easy. After that time though I have slowly started to feel a bit more positive.

Let me know how you get on at the scan....and I'll let you know how I get on.

...our edd might turn out the same too which would be awesome.

so made it this far which is great. I don't have my scan until the 11th April but not long now. I hope your scans go well ladies :) not long now.

so made it this far which is great. I don't have my scan until the 11th April but not long now. I hope your scans go well ladies :) not long now.

Yay...youre going well! Not long now till that 3 mth mark!
I am 12wks today...yipppeeeeeeeeeeee. My mum wants to tell people now but I am making her wait until after the scan, meanie-me! 5 sleep to go! Cannot wait, except for the full bladder bit because I get carsick when I'm preggers and our road is very windy, and vomiting with a full bladder can be not very good...trust me I know! Hahaha, the joys of pregnancy!
Am also booked in for a 1hr massage after my scan, bliss!!!! A friend does it and when I was first pregnant she was massaging my feet and up beside my ankles was really tender and she said it was my uterus....made her stop massaging that bit quickly! how strange the connection between feet and your body though!
Hope you ladies are all doing great! xx

Pip I go for reflexology nearly every week and I am also a qualified to practise it, I have to say what the feet can tell you is amazing. I can look at peoples feet and spot problem areas without even touching them yet.

Yeah for reaching the 12 week mark. :)

I LOVE reflexology!! Used to get it done when I visit the in-laws in Scotland and I feel so good afterwards! Did you use it when ttc??

I have never stopped using reflexology, I have gone nearly every two weeks for about 10 years. I didn't use it specifically while TTC as I just continued as normal.
I have had afew weeks break while in the first 12 weeks and dropped to just three sessions so far as I didn't want to cause any possible problems.

Yay I reached 12 weeks today...a mile stone I never thought possible! :yipee:

Only 4 days until scan day! So scared :sad1: I hope my little bean is ok there there!

Yay I reached 12 weeks today...a mile stone I never thought possible! :yipee:

Only 4 days until scan day! So scared :sad1: I hope my little bean is ok there there!

So excited for you! The 12 week marker is huge! fx'd that your scan goes great :flower:

congrats bluefairy! that is great...roll on that scan date!!!!

Scan day tomorrow!

I've booked the day off work so I have time to relax before hand.

Good luck with everything! I will be thinking of you pip101.

Oh I hope the scan goes well Blue. I have five more days to wait and running out of patience.

4 hours until scan time.....eeeek! I'm so nervous I think I might actually start bouncing off the walls until I can go.

Heya,

It went really well...my little bean was jumping around like mad. We saw it's little face, arms, legs and heart...it was amazing.

Now I can't wait to start telling people!

Congratulations blue, thats amazing news :happydance:

Really happy for you chick xx :hugs:

I feel like a huge weight has finally been lifted! My scan was amazing, bub was kicking and jumping and didnt stop..(I am sure my other 2 didnt wriggle that much!).meant it took half an hr to get what she needed....such a relief and it put bub at 13wks....perfect!
Yay Blue...glad yours went well too! Now you can relax a bit and really enjoy this journey!
Whos next for a scan??

Congrats Pip101...that's great news!

My bean was jumping all over the place too. They couldn't do the downs testing because the bean was moving around too much!

YAY...I'm so happy for both of us...it's been an awesome day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->