Looking for a cbfm buddy. I'm day 6

Maxie

Pregnant with first child
Reaction score
8th month ttc, 1st month on cbfm, day 6 today, first stick. Low.

Anyone else similar? Would like a buddy

Hmmm, take that as a no then? Incase anyone has any advice:
Day 10 now and still on a low. Thought I O on day 14-16, so was kind of expecting highs already. Or is it 3 days of highs then a peak usually? In which case I'd expect a high tomorrow?
I used to think I was fertile this time of the month, this machine is useful! Well, as long as I get more than lows at some point!

No idea, but I should get my monitor next week, not sure that it has any sticks yet, so if not will be another 2 weeks at least till I can get some.

I am getting one at the end of this month if I don't get a BFP first! So, I would love to hear your experiences with them, can I buddy up, too?

DSemcho: It's the ClearBlue Easy Fertility Monitor, a digital computer type thing that reads LH and estrogen to better chart your surges and predict your fertile days.

No idea, but I should get my monitor next week, not sure that it has any sticks yet, so if not will be another 2 weeks at least till I can get some.

You have to start using it in the first 5 days of a new cycle, so hopefully you can get your sticks in time x

I am getting one at the end of this month if I don't get a BFP first! So, I would love to hear your experiences with them, can I buddy up, too?

DSemcho: It's the ClearBlue Easy Fertility Monitor, a digital computer type thing that reads LH and estrogen to better chart your surges and predict your fertile days.

Sounds good, I'll let you know how I get on. How long have you been trying for your third? Twins too? Would love twins!

I can't remember how many cycles I've been using CBFM. This is probably my 4th. Maybe 5th.

Generally, it gives me 3 days of high, and then two days of peak, followed by one day of high. Last cycle it went right from low to peak. This cycle, I had 4 high days, followed by the first peak today.

After you get the monitor, it takes a few months for it to "get to know" you. So, don't be discouraged if you don't get peaks like you want to. I've gotten peaks every month though. The first month I had a TON of highs before the peaks.

Also, generally you use 10 sticks a cycle. If your peak hasn't happened within those 10 days, you'll be using 20 sticks that cycle.

I can't remember how many cycles I've been using CBFM. This is probably my 4th. Maybe 5th.

Generally, it gives me 3 days of high, and then two days of peak, followed by one day of high. Last cycle it went right from low to peak. This cycle, I had 4 high days, followed by the first peak today.

After you get the monitor, it takes a few months for it to "get to know" you. So, don't be discouraged if you don't get peaks like you want to. I've gotten peaks every month though. The first month I had a TON of highs before the peaks.

Also, generally you use 10 sticks a cycle. If your peak hasn't happened within those 10 days, you'll be using 20 sticks that cycle.

Thank you, very helpful. Good to hear from someone who's using it! Good luck this cycle! I've heard the cbfm gives good odds!!

Thank you, very helpful. Good to hear from someone who's using it! Good luck this cycle! I've heard the cbfm gives good odds!!

It definitely takes the guess work out of things!

Sounds good, I'll let you know how I get on. How long have you been trying for your third? Twins too? Would love twins!

We are in our second cycle of actually trying. DH and I got married in October, this will be his first child. I tease him that he might end up with twins, and I'd love to see the look on his face then! How long have you been TTC?

About 8 months I think, although a lot of that was actually ntnp.
Day 12 now on cbfm and still low, starting to worry if I'm doing it right! Lol,
Would definitely thought I'd be high or peaking in next couple of days...
Guess that's what the machine is for!

Hi Maxie,

I just started using the cbfm this month after doing some research on it. I got two bars on day 8 and did not hit three bars until today (day 19). I also was starting to wonder if I would ever see three bars... so frustrating!! Hopefully this month will turn into my :bfp: as this will be 13 months of TTC.

Good luck! Day 13, got my first high! Whoop! Can't imagine how excited I'll be if I get a peak this month! I've heard good things so am keeping positive!
I used to just use calendar days, would've thought I'd have peaked by now normally, what do I know eh? Guess that's what it's for!

Hello Ladies, would love to join this will also be my first month using the cbfm. I am on cd 2 today. Mine is second hand and therefore the instruction booklet is missing, would love to ask some questions! What day do I start on? And I think that my cycle is quite short (around 25 days) does this make any difference?
Looking forward to some increased chances and luck! Fx'd for all of you! :)

Yep the manual should explain it all. Ask away though, might not be able to help but worth a try!

Hello Ladies, would love to join this will also be my first month using the cbfm. I am on cd 2 today. Mine is second hand and therefore the instruction booklet is missing, would love to ask some questions! What day do I start on? And I think that my cycle is quite short (around 25 days) does this make any difference?
Looking forward to some increased chances and luck! Fx'd for all of you! :)

Kate,

My cycle is short as well (avg 24 days) and from what I have seen with my BBT, I O on cd 11 or so. So, I plan on testing with the CBFM starting on day 4, which is still AF for me.

I can't wait to see how it works for all of you!! I've been really sick this weekend, so we haven't BDed at all. I should ovulated today or tomorrow, but overall I am thinking this will not be our month. So, definitely looking forward to the CBFM next month!

I'm on cd 3 so waiting to test, been ttc for 8 long months! Hoping the monitor helps me get my bfp!!

Thank you! I will have a read of that, then if I'm still stuck will pick your brains!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->