Looking for a cbfm buddy. I'm day 6

Good luck Kay got my fx`d for you! Hope you've got your BFP, will give the rest of us some hope!!

CD5 and got it set up this morning. Sticks should arrive any day now :)
I used an digital OV stick to reset the monitor.
I will use them if needed till my actual sticks get here, they are a 30 pack from amazon.

How's it going, ladies? My monitor will be here soon, I'm actually looking forward to AF so I can get started!! Anyone gotten a Peak reading yet? I'm really hoping to see some BFPs with this thread!!!

Hi, day 20 and still high, looks like I won't be getting a peak this month :(

What day does it first ask you to test?

Hi maxie, I use the CBFM and I don't get my peaks until around day 22-26, so don't lose hope yet :) my first month I was the same as you and I had a ton of highs but that's just the monitor getting to know you. It now doesn't ask for its first stick until later in my cycle and I get 5 days of high before my peak. Hope this helps :) xxx

Definitely helps, thanks.
Day 21 - and I got my first peak! Very pleased and surprised, I thought I was about 5 dpo, so all these previous months we've mistimed!!
Fingers crossed for some cbfm first month luck !!

Hi ladies, been a while since I was last here but feeling a bit more invigorated now I've got myself a cbfm. This is my first cycle using the cbfm and it's Day 6 today for me so first day testing.

I have a question - do you prefer to dip or hold the stick mid-stream :blush: and is one way better than the other?

I hold mid stream, I find it easier.
Good luck!!

Dang! I get up I sit on the loo and pee, then think OMG I didn't check the monitor!
CD 7 and I've forgot to turn it on since the morning of day 5.
Will it matter?

Dang! I get up I sit on the loo and pee, then think OMG I didn't check the monitor!
CD 7 and I've forgot to turn it on since the morning of day 5.
Will it matter?

I think if this is your first month it shouldn't make much difference, unless you o'd early as you'd have missed your peak. You should be ok. In future months it just means the monitor can't get to know you properly.
I put the monitor and stick on the loo seat when I go to bed, so I have to move it to pee and therefore remember!

Second peak day! Think I should expect a high tomorrow, then lows. Is that right? When do you guys bd? We've been every 2 or 3 days on high, then every peak, then I think the high after the peak, just incase?

Hiii Can i join your thread please ladies?

We used the monitor when we were trying for our DS, we got caught in the
1st month and are hoping that we'll get the same result this time around.

We have the monitor as I say but are currently waiting for the test strips to arrive (due tomorrow).
Im currently on CD11.
Am I ok to start using it mid cycle or would you say im best waiting until the next?
Came off the pill last month, had a withdrawal and a period a few weeks later so unsure of my cycle length.

What do u think? x

Hi Janeydee,
I've only just started using my cbfm so maybe someone could let you know for sure but I would have thought its best to wait until your next period as you could potentially miss your peak days by the time your sticks arrive and then you'd be wasting them?
x

Hi janeydee,
Guess it depends how impatient you are! You could set it for day 5, but you'd still be a week out, and welshgems right, you could miss your peak. Also it could affect the future months and when it starts asking you for sticks.
If you can't wait, I'd set it for day 5 as soon as you can, think it'll ask for sticks on its day 6, if you don't get lucky in this month, fully reset the machine before starting next month. It won't remember your half month then.

I think you're right girlies and ill be best waiting until the next cycle starts.
Although I have everything crossed that we wont need it... x

Im just thinking cd5 i'd more than likely still be on my period, is that right? or does it class CD1 as the day you finish your period?

Cd1 is the first morning after your period starts, so might be the same day or the day after, depending on time of day.yep day 5 could still be period depending on cycle length. Think the cbfm tests for pretty much every none period day to begin with

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->