Looking for a cbfm buddy. I'm day 6

Second test request (bar CD6 as I missed it), was CD 9. Low.

I'm day 24 and back down to low after two peaks n a high. So I think I'm 3dpo, two week wait :(

Hi ladies,

CD9 for me today and I had a high yesterday & today. So far the cbfm is running in line with the fertility app I have which, in a way, is disappointing for me because we always bd during this time anyway. I was at least hoping that the reason I hadn't got pg yet was because I'd got my timing wrong.

Hi ladies,

CD9 for me today and I had a high yesterday & today. So far the cbfm is running in line with the fertility app I have which, in a way, is disappointing for me because we always bd during this time anyway. I was at least hoping that the reason I hadn't got pg yet was because I'd got my timing wrong.

It still could be! I thought I o'd around cd16, had highs for about a week round then. Didn't peak til day 21! Thinking back over last months I don't thin we bd'd around that time. Don't give up yet

Hi ladies,

I was the same as you, but I didnt hit peak until CD19-20. My timing from previous months was all wrong, but at least I know now. Hopefully its the same for you:thumbup:

CD10 another test this am, low.
I ov around day 17-20, so hopefully it wont ask me to test every day till then.

Hi ladies,

It still could be! I thought I o'd around cd16, had highs for about a week round then. Didn't peak til day 21! Thinking back over last months I don't thin we bd'd around that time. Don't give up yet

Hi ladies,

I was the same as you, but I didnt hit peak until CD19-20. My timing from previous months was all wrong, but at least I know now. Hopefully its the same for you:thumbup:

:thumbup: thanks both! Yes, hopefully my timing is slightly out. Another high today and according to the app I would expect to ov around CD13 so we'll see.

CD10 another test this am, low.
I ov around day 17-20, so hopefully it wont ask me to test every day till then.

I'm also on CD10 today! Unfortunately I think the cbfm will ask you to test everyday otherwise it could miss your peak. x

Yep every day til you peak. If u peak within first 10 tests, I think it stops asking you after 10 tests. If not, it'll ask every day for 20 days!

Well, I've got my monitor, AF is due today, and I'm ready to rock and roll towards a BFP!! I (like you all) am hoping to find that I've been miscalculating or something. I didn't temp this month because I had a fever the week I was set to O, and was on pain medication. So, I don't even have any useful data to use! But I *think* I O around CD10/11. My cycles are 23-24 days long, but I am a little worried because the monitor doesn't ask you to start testing until day 6, and I will O a few days after that. Will it ask me to test every day after day 6? Or will it wait until day 9,, as one PP mentioned? So anxious!!! HELP!

Every day from cd6 until you peak, it'll start asking later in later months if you peak late, but you should be ok. Good luck!

Af showed up this morning. Off to cycle 2 with the monitor. Fx for all u ladies. Think I'm going to be sad today and get back on the band wagon tomorrow.

Af showed up this morning. Off to cycle 2 with the monitor. Fx for all u ladies. Think I'm going to be sad today and get back on the band wagon tomorrow.

:hugs::hugs::hugs: Sorry to hear that, honey!! FXed that this is our month, and we can be bump buddies!!! Have a :wine: and take it easy this week!

Hi ladies, hope I can join in!
I've been using CBFM since early last year. I usually OV around CD 14/15, but this cycle I O'd around CD 16/17. I'm now on CD 18 (1dpo), hopefully this cycle goes well. I only BD last Tuesday, Friday & Saturday, so we'll see. I've been hearing some negative things about CBFM by people who are using OPKs/ temping too. They say they get readings on OPKs first then a peak on CBFM a couple of days later. It's been stressing me out but hopefully it's not the same for everyone.

How's everyone getting on with the monitor? If you have any questions, feel free to ask. I'm so used to using CBFM every month now lol x

Hi ladies,
I got my first peak this morning on CD12! Shame I'm full up with a cold and OH doesn't look too keen on getting close to me!! :dohh:

We've been slacking on the BD front this cycle anyway and have only managed to BD once during my high readings. I was planning on doing it every other day but then I had terrible migraines two nights in a row and then came down with this cold! :growlmad: hopefully I manage to seduce OH tonight!! :winkwink:

Good luck welshgem!! You'll get another peak tomorrow so don't worry if you don't bd, you'll get another chance!

Good luck welshgem!! You'll get another peak tomorrow so don't worry if you don't bd, you'll get another chance!

Thanks Maxie! I've told my OH we're doing the deed whether he likes it or not :laugh2: He says I'm so romantic :haha:

Does this mean I can stop using new sticks now or should I keep POAS until it tells me to stop as it's my first cycle using the cbfm? Also I assume tomorrow counts as 1dpo now?

CD 13, did not test today, ov likely between cd 17-20 so will test daily from tomorrow.
Temps seem strange, staying low and steady.

Welshgem. I tested every day it asked, but I've heard of people using old sticks. It might ask you every day til 20 sticks! Yes I counted my second peak as 1dpo, think you'll get one high after then back to lows. Mine doesn't ask for sticks now.

291 - I'm not very good with temps, sorry! Sounds like a plan on the testing front tho!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->