looking for a few bump buddies due may 24

tristansmommy

Reaction score
Hey ladies, I'm 29 and pregnant with #2 my son is 5, this is my hubbys first child.img would love some buddies to talk with through this journey,I am feeling great so far but feel like I am already starting to get a bump at 4w 2days! Good luck to everyone

Hi! I'm due May 24th. This will be my 2nd child as well. My daughter will turn 6 next month. My belly is huge right now. I'm dealing with ohss right now from doing IVF. I look 4 months pregnant.

Girl I had to go ahead and get out my maternity Jeans! I would love to keep in touch if you want so we can compare symptoms and stuff,we can keep in touch on here or through email or whatever.its just nice for someone to talk to who knows how you feel.how long did it take you to get pregnant? We have been trying for four months since a miscarriage in may. Is your daughter excited? My son is really excited.I am just really tired and bloated so far,what about you?

Hi can i join please? I'm 26 and i'm having baby #3 this will be my partners first. I have two boys who are now 9 and 6. My estimated due date is may 25th. I feel so much further on than 4 weeks lol my belly also feels so big already. I don't remember feeling this bloated with any of my boys :/ x

Girl I had to go ahead and get out my maternity Jeans! I would love to keep in touch if you want so we can compare symptoms and stuff,we can keep in touch on here or through email or whatever.its just nice for someone to talk to who knows how you feel.how long did it take you to get pregnant? We have been trying for four months since a miscarriage in may. Is your daughter excited? My son is really excited.I am just really tired and bloated so far,what about you?

Yeah, I think I need to go buy some maternity pants. We had been trying since my daughter was 2. I did get pregnant in dec '10 but miscarried in feb. '11. So 18 months after my mc I'm finally pregnant again. We haven't told our daughter yet. She was upset when we had the mc. She's used to me having a belly from all the treatments. I am exhausted too.

Hi can i join please? I'm 26 and i'm having baby #3 this will be my partners first. I have two boys who are now 9 and 6. My estimated due date is may 25th. I feel so much further on than 4 weeks lol my belly also feels so big already. I don't remember feeling this bloated with any of my boys :/ x

Hi! Welcome! I feel so much further too and I totally look it, lol. I think I'm carrying twins. My 1st beta was high. I can't wait for my 1st ultrasound. I go for my 2nd beta tomorrow and they should schedule it then.

I have an ultrasound next Tuesday to make sure that things are ok,they thought I might have had an ep last time so they want to make sure the sac is in the right place.hi thanks for joining us,I don't have any pregnant friends here so having friends on here helps with the journey

Mine prolly won't be till 6 weeks or more. I can't wait. So excited to see if it's 1 or 2 and that it's in the right place.

I will feel better to be reassured that things are fine,my levels were really good they were more than doubling last time they were checked so I feel pretty good about everything,I have to stay positive or I will go crazy

Can I join?
My EDD (according to my calculations) is May 22-24. Just found out on Friday! I am preg. with my 1st! So, I am not sure what to expect, but I have mild cramping and a sense of "fullness" in my pelvic area. Hoping everything goes well!

Evening!
I'm new to this..... Online forums and pregnancy!
I'm in the very early stage of pregnangcy, Im 4 days late. My partner and I are over the moon, but it's still not sunk in really and we don't want to get too excited as it is early on.
Congratulations to you all and hope you don't mind me joining your discussion

Hannah

Evening!
I'm new to this..... Online forums and pregnancy!
I'm in the very early stage of pregnangcy, Im 4 days late. My partner and I are over the moon, but it's still not sunk in really and we don't want to get too excited as it is early on.
Congratulations to you all and hope you don't mind me joining your discussion

Hannah

I'm new too! I am 4 weeks and 4 days (I think!) It is such an exciting time, being our first baby! I just hope the baby "sticks". I am way to excited too early, I know!

Welcome everyone,we are all.going to have healthy babies.I'm really excited too,there is nothing wrong with being excited. I wanted to ask you all what sex are you hoping to have,I have a son so I really hope this is a girl because it will more than likely be my last child. What do you girls want? And are you going to find out when its time or let it be a surprise?

I want a boy. I already have a little girly. We will definitely find out the gender.

Hello! I also would love to join you guys! :flower:

My due date is also may 24 and this is my first. We've been trying for quite a while and the baby was conceived on my 3rd round of clomid.

Right now i have very little symptoms : some mild cramping, peeing often, a little tired and boobs are slightly sore. I'm really stressed out about miscarrying. I wish i was monitored more closely, but here in Quebec, the first appointment is only around 11-12 weeks! I did have a HCG done at 12 DPO that was in the normal range. I guess i'll just have to try and relax.

Looking forward to chatting with you ladies!

Hello everyone :) just read all of your posts. Its so exciting for us all :) I am due around the 19th-20th of May so I am 5 weeks today. I am SO SCARED of having a mc. This is my first pregnancy. My doc says because I am so young and healthy and everything seems fine now that I should not work myself up and be scared. Just to relax. My husband I have have told our families and very close friends. MY husband wants a girl and I dont mind but I just have a sense it is a boy. I am so excited. My dating scan is in 1 week and 3 days....So glad to have girlies to talk to and walk through this with.

Hello! I also would love to join you guys! :flower:

My due date is also may 24 and this is my first. We've been trying for quite a while and the baby was conceived on my 3rd round of clomid.

Right now i have very little symptoms : some mild cramping, peeing often, a little tired and boobs are slightly sore. I'm really stressed out about miscarrying. I wish i was monitored more closely, but here in Quebec, the first appointment is only around 11-12 weeks! I did have a HCG done at 12 DPO that was in the normal range. I guess i'll just have to try and relax.

Looking forward to chatting with you ladies!

Welcome! Try not to stress. Some women don't get that many symptoms. They may kick in more the further along you get. Have you thought about getting a Doppler? I will be going one soon. Some women can find baby's heartbeat in 8th week.

Hello everyone :) just read all of your posts. Its so exciting for us all :) I am due around the 19th-20th of May so I am 5 weeks today. I am SO SCARED of having a mc. This is my first pregnancy. My doc says because I am so young and healthy and everything seems fine now that I should not work myself up and be scared. Just to relax. My husband I have have told our families and very close friends. MY husband wants a girl and I dont mind but I just have a sense it is a boy. I am so excited. My dating scan is in 1 week and 3 days....So glad to have girlies to talk to and walk through this with.

Welcome! I'm scared of mc too. My last pregnancy ended in mc. I'm just trying to stay positive.

:happydance: Yay for us all! I will be following, I am due May 25 and this is my first! So far the only things I have noticed is that I am super tired...all the time, and my boobs are tight and tender. :haha: Im ok with that :winkwink: I am so very excited and I think it will be wonderful to share this journey with you all! :) :yipee: I hope you all have a wonderful week ahead! Happy and Healthy 9 months to us all!! :thumbup:

At 5 weeks I am tired, starving all the time, and my boobs are so darn sore. I couldnt wear a bra for the last 4 days they hurt so much. I went and purchased a maternity bra yesterday and it is soooo comfy ;)....I am also constipated and gassy haha....dammit!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->