looking for a few bump buddies due may 24

Im just still feeling so tired. Had some weird cramps and tightening across lower abdomen but I guess it's uterus stretching and growing.

Hi! I just found out I'm pregnant and I should be due the 24th as well! This will be my second baby. My DS is 14 months so they'll be just under 2 years apart. I had wanted my kids close in age so it's just what I want. lol

I am 29 and DH is 31 and we've been married for nearly 4 years.

Congrats!!! Welcome!:happydance:

Hi Everyone! I hope you all are doing good today. I had my first little bout of ms this morning!! I've never been more happy to feel like I wanted to puke in my life!! lol It only lasted about 30 mins but I'll take it :happydance:

I am just really tired and some things just don't sound good to me. I wasn't sick at all with my son so I guess we will see what this pregnancy holds. Were you sick with your first pregnancy anyone?

I have been having some mild cramping in lower abdomen and I feel really bloated. I swear my pants are already tighter and I am just 5 weeks today! haha It must just be gas!

I am just really tired and some things just don't sound good to me. I wasn't sick at all with my son so I guess we will see what this pregnancy holds. Were you sick with your first pregnancy anyone?

Yes, I had hyperemesis with my daughter. I was super sick from 6 weeks to 20 weeks.

I had really bad nausea with DS but I was on bed rest so I could just lay still and close my eyes when it hit. I only barfed twice -- once when I had the flu (the real influenza) and the other when I ate too much pizza after m/s wore off.

So far I've had a bit of nausea that comes mostly when I'm really, really hungry. And I noticed I have an aversion to anything with honey in it. Really disappointing as I love honey normally.

I have gas so bad at night and that's when I feel the sickest.my pants are way to uncomfortable so I broke out my maternity ones and they feel much better.I am going to be huge as I already look like I have a bump with my clothes off and I will be 5 Weeks Friday

I have had lower back pain, or acheyness...if that is a word. My breast are horrible pain. Been feeling pulling and stretching in my uterus area. I have been very tired, moody, emotional, and hungry. Also I really want a cup of coffee but I am trying to have a healthy pregnancy so I have been refraining. :wacko:

I have loads of cramps and aches. I also have Irritable Bowel Syndrome so a lot of my abdominal pain can be chalked up to that. When I make my first doctor's appointment I will bring up my cramps just to make sure it's all on the up and up but I'm pretty sure it's all normal.

And I have metal mouth. Bad. I mean 24/7. It's not making me feel sick (for now) but it sure does taste yucky! I also get nauseous when I eat too much. So I have to strike the perfect balance. Eat so I don't get sick but don't eat too much so I don't get sick.

Will be 5w tomorrow and still no much to report on the symptom front. Mild cramps, boobs a bit sore, thirsty, peeing a lot... that's about it!

Still doesn't feel real to me. For the last 2 days, i went through some sort of denial phase were i was convinced i wasn't pregnant. Couldn't even talk about it. Can't wait to see my doctor in November (i hate that in Quebec we have to wait until the 12th week!)

I was really surprised to find that the prenatal care in each province is so different. I just assumed it was all the same. I guess that's because the care I got in Ontario mirrored what I had read in American books so I just assumed that was standard everywhere. Really curious to see how prenatal care in Manitoba will look like. I'm not even sure when I should bother booking my first appointment.

Wow I can't imagine waiting that long,does anyone have evening sickness? By 5 in the evening I feel so nauseous and just wore out,anyone else?

No evening sickness here. But I'm definitely starting to feel worn out all the time. DS still naps in the afternoon so I take the chance to catch a nap too. And good thing because my pregnancy insomnia is kicking in. It's 4am and I'm wide awake! I had had the creepiest, strangest and longest dream ever. I had forgotten about that aspect of pregnancy. And my IBS is flaring up. I feel sicky but not in a m/s way.

Yeah the dreams during pregnancy are very weird,I woke up feeling kinda sick this morning but I know it is all worth it

What happened to everyone, I hope you're all doing well today.I am feeling alot.better than yesterday but I think my belly is getting way to big too soon..I look pregnant and I'm only 5 Weeks

My symptoms come and go as well.

I had pink spotting this morning. :( :( I went to the ER and my betas came back 4125 which the doctor said is where it should be for 5 weeks (I don't know...I remember it being higher for DS). The spotting has stopped now and I'm just waiting to hear when my ultrasound is to be scheduled. It's a small town so everything is closed on the weekend. Monday is the earliest I can hope for but it may be later.

My symptoms come and go as well.

I had pink spotting this morning. :( :( I went to the ER and my betas came back 4125 which the doctor said is where it should be for 5 weeks (I don't know...I remember it being higher for DS). The spotting has stopped now and I'm just waiting to hear when my ultrasound is to be scheduled. It's a small town so everything is closed on the weekend. Monday is the earliest I can hope for but it may be later.

I pray that all is well. :hugs: Your levels are on track for 5 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->