looking for a few bump buddies due may 24

Had my scan but as it's a small town hospital they have to send the scans away for results. I probably won't hear back until Monday!!

I did look at the screen while the technician was out and still had left tiny images on the side of the screen and the last one showed the gestational sac with a definite yolk sac inside. I THINK I saw the fetal pole but the image was so tiny that it was hard to make out the details. There was a straight, teeny-weeny smudge right next to the yolk sac.

Well that sounds good, I hate when you can't get the results right away. I hope that everything is fine are you still spotting?

Just a little bit and mainly just when I have a bowel movement. (tmi, sorry) And it's only when I wipe. It never gets on the liner. I've been taking it easy. Now it's just the waiting game.

From what you described you saw, it sounds like all is good. That's what I saw on mine on Monday.

The hospital actually called back with my results today. Was really surprised as I was told Monday. My betas from last Monday were 6543 so they did go up but they didn't double. :( My betas from 48 hours before was 4125. And my scan was 'inconclusive" as the baby was still so small. So I will be getting another scan next week. I also see my doctor for my first prenatal appointment on Monday.

I can feel my hope slipping away. I'm trying to grasp onto it but I want to be realistic too.

Don't lose hope. Once hcg levels reach a certain point the doubling time slows down to 72 to 96 hours. I wouldn't stress about that. From what you described about what you saw, it sounds normal for how far you are.

Went for a lovely walk with DH and DS this evening. Walking always makes me feel better. And then I remembered that my tests weren't exactly 48 hours apart--more like 46 1/2. That puts the increase into the more normal 61% range.

Never lose hope,things may be a little slow but they are still going up. When I miscarried mine were dropping so as long as yours don't drop it is still.there growing. I just tell you to have all faith in God he has a plan for you. I am.stilling praying for your little bean

How is everyone today? I have had a rough few days bring very nauseated and weak but feeling beret today. How are you starrynight? I hope you are doing well . Hope everyone is doing good

Doing good here. Having some nausea and headaches. Had another scan today and saw both babies but only 1 heartbeat. Dr thinks other baby's heart will start beating soon as baby was measuring right on target.

6 weeks today and still no major symptoms... Breast a little sore, some heartburn, mild cramps... Part of me is anxious that something is going wrong, but mostly i feel like when it hits, i'll be miserable and wishing i never had it!

Otherwise, first apt. with the nurse will be on oct. 11th and on nov. 13th with the doctor. I can't wait!

How is everyone today? I have had a rough few days bring very nauseated and weak but feeling beret today. How are you starrynight? I hope you are doing well . Hope everyone is doing good

My doctor called the next day and he thinks I'm headed towards a miscarriage. :cry: I'm getting another scan in one week but I've already started to mourn my baby. He said I need to decide whether we want to miscarry naturally or take medicine to get it started (obviously this decision will be made after my next scan). DH asked for odds and the doctor said 50/50 but he kept talking about how it wasn't my fault and it's just one of those things, etc, etc.

I will update everyone once I find out for sure.

I am so sorry,I hate that you are going through this. So there is a 50/50 that the baby may be fine? I would just try to wait for the scan and make my choise then. All I can say is that everything happens for a reason,your in my prayers.let us know when you know something

Ugh I feel sick every couple hours. Not actually vomiting, thank goodness. We went to first dr. appt and will have a scan in the next couple weeks...just waiting for them to book it!

I am doing good,I also feel sick every few hours but.I try to just eat a bite of something and it helps alot.I feel like my belly is huge,people.say I look 4 months! I guess it is alot of fluid retention BC I haven't gained but 2 pounds. When do you have another scan greeneyes?

I am doing good,I also feel sick every few hours but.I try to just eat a bite of something and it helps alot.I feel like my belly is huge,people.say I look 4 months! I guess it is alot of fluid retention BC I haven't gained but 2 pounds. When do you have another scan greeneyes?

Had my scan his morning. Saw both heartbeats. Baby b is measuring 2 days behind baby a but both have good heartbeats.

Yah IM so happy you have two healthy babies, I am excited to go to the doctor on the 18 and hear mines heartbeat. IM sorry you are sick it's a terrible feeling to wake up and. Sick day after day but.it's so worth it in the end. We are just a few weeks from.being in our second trimester, I just can't believe how my belly is poking out already

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->