looking for a few bump buddies due may 24

I can't wait to hear mine. They are still too small to pick up. He tried but it was super faint. The sickness sucks but is totally worth it.

Hi ladies can I join you in this journey? I am due May 24th based on ovulation! 21st if I go by LMP but I ovulated late so I am going off ovulation for now since I would rather change my ticker forward then backward when I do find out for sure lol. I go on the 16th for my first appointment and on the 18th for my first scan I am super excited!
OH and I tried for 11 months before we finally got our BFP! Looking forward to seeing our little one to make it feel real although this awful MS is making it feel real lol.
We have only told a few people and swore them to secrecy. Told my mom, OHs best friend and his wife who we joke will be grandparents to our baby as OH lost his mom and his dad isnt in his life. And OH let me tell one of my best friends who is about 9 weeks ahead of me so we could share this togther!
Planned on waiting 12 weeks to tell everyone else but OH is getting impatient and we might tell after our scan as long as everything looks good!

Hi ladies can I join you in this journey? I am due May 24th based on ovulation! 21st if I go by LMP but I ovulated late so I am going off ovulation for now since I would rather change my ticker forward then backward when I do find out for sure lol. I go on the 16th for my first appointment and on the 18th for my first scan I am super excited!
OH and I tried for 11 months before we finally got our BFP! Looking forward to seeing our little one to make it feel real although this awful MS is making it feel real lol.
We have only told a few people and swore them to secrecy. Told my mom, OHs best friend and his wife who we joke will be grandparents to our baby as OH lost his mom and his dad isnt in his life. And OH let me tell one of my best friends who is about 9 weeks ahead of me so we could share this togther!
Planned on waiting 12 weeks to tell everyone else but OH is getting impatient and we might tell after our scan as long as everything looks good!

Welcome!

What are you ladies eating throughout the day? I have no desire to cook and am wanting to get take-out everyday. Im not talking fast food from McDonald's, Wendy's, etc. Like from my favorite restaurants. Actual good food.

Welcome to Magan! Congrats on your bfp!

greeneyes - congrats on two healthy heartbeats! For single babies they say it is normal for them to measure a few days off in either direction so I'm sure it's normal for twins to be slightly different from each other. They are individuals.

AFM - had my scan today. I live in a small town so results usually come in the next day. But being the Canadian long weekend I'll have to wait until Tuesday. I think the health care system wants to give me a heart attack. It's already been a looong wait for this scan.

Anyways, the technician was kind enough to give me some hope. She said she could definitely see something. But she thinks my dates are off. She'd put my due date at May 28th. I have no idea when I really ovulated so that works. Besides, when I thought I was ovulated I was at my in-laws all week and there was no BD'ing. I really was wondering how on earth I had gotten a bfp. LOL She thought this week's scan made sense with what she saw last week.

So even though she wasn't allowed to say anything official (no measurements or whether there was a heart beat or not) I have some hope. I want to celebrate but will wait until I get official word.

Welcome to Magan! Congrats on your bfp!

greeneyes - congrats on two healthy heartbeats! For single babies they say it is normal for them to measure a few days off in either direction so I'm sure it's normal for twins to be slightly different from each other. They are individuals.

AFM - had my scan today. I live in a small town so results usually come in the next day. But being the Canadian long weekend I'll have to wait until Tuesday. I think the health care system wants to give me a heart attack. It's already been a looong wait for this scan.

Anyways, the technician was kind enough to give me some hope. She said she could definitely see something. But she thinks my dates are off. She'd put my due date at May 28th. I have no idea when I really ovulated so that works. Besides, when I thought I was ovulated I was at my in-laws all week and there was no BD'ing. I really was wondering how on earth I had gotten a bfp. LOL She thought this week's scan made sense with what she saw last week.

So even though she wasn't allowed to say anything official (no measurements or whether there was a heart beat or not) I have some hope. I want to celebrate but will wait until I get official word.

That's good.

I have been eating mostly junk :s Have been really wanting potatoes and pasta latley lol.

I have been eating mostly junk :s Have been really wanting potatoes and pasta latley lol.

I can't stand he sight of potatoes and pasta. I've been eating chips, graham crackers when I can't get take-out. Luckily, dh got me take-out tonight.

I eat mostly junk too. Even the thought of veggies makes me want to hurl. Thankfully, I can stomach fruit so I am getting some healthy things. But if it's salty and crunchy it really eases the m/s! Today I had fast food fries and it was just want the doctor ordered! Yum, yum. Mostly I eat Gold Fish crackers. My m/s isn't 24/7 so I do have windows where I can eat somewhat normally but in smaller amounts.

I have been eating alot of cheese,I don't want salty or sweet. I hate going to the grocery store, the sight of good makes Me want to puke. I try to cook but I can't think of anything I want. I have gained 2 pounds so far,I hope that isn't bad.I just eat when IM hungry but nothing to junk. The main thing that grosses me out is pizza,any kind it makes me want to gag typing about it.starry I hope that things are going to be fine,maybe you re just behind BC of the dates. Please let us know

I feel like I am behind in dates. I looked at the calendar and DH and I did some BD'ing the day we got back from our trip to the in-laws and that would match the due date the tech gave me. My only concern is my gestational sac measured 5+5 last week which is what I thought I was at the time. But I know this stuff is hard to date accurately this early.

My gestational sacs are measuring ahead but babies are not. Hope that eases your mind. :hugs:

:hugs: Thanks, that really does help. Thinking positive really is getting me through this waiting period.

Starry I hope you get some good news soon,I pray that things are gonna be fine for you

I should get official word tomorrow. I just hope it's before 3pm because I'm flying out to visit my parents for the week. Today I've been feeling down again because my back and stomach were really hurting but now I have the hugest bloat bump so I think it's a combination of gas and constipation. Lovely, eh?

Wow I feel so huge today,I already have a huge baby bump but I guess it means my baby is growing and healthy in there. Starry please let us know,so hoping for.good.news

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->