looking for a friend due around 13th march

mummy0704

mummy to 3
Reaction score
hi i'm amanda i'm 30 and i'm looking for a friend due around 13th march to compare symptoms bumps etc with, i already have 2 children girl 12, boy 2, but have had 4 miscarriages since so i'm a bit scared.

hi

i think i am due at the 19th March.

Need to be confirmed by Gp as only got my :bfp: today.

A bit about me - I am 36 this month and i have a DS who is 10mths old, and this is my 2nd pregnancy after 3 mths TTC

xx

congratulations, you've found out very early like me then, have you made an appointment to see doc ?

Hi

I will make an appointment with the Gp on monday.

Have you had any symptoms so far??

x

hi yes heartburn, sore boobs, and i'm huge i put a photo on earlier today on first trimester as i dont understand why i'm so big. have you had anything as yet ?

hi

all i have had is needing a wee a lot and my boobs have been leakin but i think its where my second pregnancy within a year of giving birth.

you do also get very bloated in the first few weeks of pregnancy.

have you thought mayb u have a multiple birth??

also my cousin has been trying for 3 yrs and had failed IVF last month has today just found out she is pregnant, so she is 1 day a head of me

take care

x

that will be nice just a day between you, no i hadnt thought of multiples but a few have mentioned it today, hope my scan will be through soon so we'll find out then. will be interesting.

yes i think so but not while 12 weeks, will be having early scan at 6 weeks just to check everythings okay. can't wait ! you got in at your doc's yet ?

i am going to call up on Monday for an appointment, as at our GP u book an appointment on the day.

so excited now to see if you have got two of em but as well i think if u have had other children your bump shows quicker as well.

take care

x

yes i think its just bloat and because its my third, but we'll see, i did concieve twins with my son but miscarried one at just after i found out i was pregnant so i suppose its not out of the running yet.

to be honest i am quite bloated already and this is only number 2.

But they say with age your morn than likely to have multiples fingers X there is only one!!

Have you had any other symptoms ??

Take care

x

hi doing ok at the mo my boobs still really sore, and still very bloated it never goes, but apart from that feeling well. sat waiting for post to come hoping scan date might be here. have you got in at doc's today ?

hi

went to dr today and all is good, he dooing my hospital referral, but he never done no test or anything!!

Heya:

My name is Tracy, I am due with our third earth baby on the 7th of March. My oldest is 4, my youngest is 21 months and we had a miscarriage March 1 of this year. Please to meet you both.

pleased to meet you Tracy i am Jade

wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy

x

hi tracy hows everything going ? have you any symptoms etc yet ? will you be having a follow up scan or is your next one 12 weeks ? take care amanda

hi

went to dr today and all is good, he dooing my hospital referral, but he never done no test or anything!!

hi no they just seem to take your word on it now adays when you say you've done a test. how come you have a hospital referal ?

hi tracy hows everything going ? have you any symptoms etc yet ? will you be having a follow up scan or is your next one 12 weeks ? take care amanda

Things are going very well. We saw the baby's heart beat yesturday which was amazing. I think our next one will be around 11 weeks. That is the one I am dreading, as we had a scan at 6 weeks with our last, and by 11 weeks he was gone :cry: Though this last tech was so through, it was a one hour scan, were as with the last baby the lady was done in like 4 mins, so I think that is a good sign.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->