looking for a friend due around 13th march

no i have a daughter and a son, but also had 4 miscarriages so bit scared at mo waiting for scan date to come through. thought it would have been here by now !!!

no this is my second pregnancy i havea son of 10mths.

Amanda pls do not stress bout the ultrasound keep the PMA it must be hard after losing 4 angels

xx

thankyou i'm trying not to, i think once i have a date it will give me something to focus on, but i'm so so scared somethings going to go wrong and i know stress wont help, but i just cant help it.

i know it must be terrible waiting around but just focus on a lovely healthy baby in march, when you can find out the sex will you

x

well i'm feeling bit better now got scan booked next wednesday at 9.40am. well my oh wants to know but i was a bit unsure as i think this will be our last one i fancied a suprise. but saying that i've done loads of them gender predictor tests already ! and they've all said girl which is my gut feeling as well. will you be finding out ?

this time i will be finding out as francis wasn my lil suprise!

i also have done the gender tests and it says a girl but dont wanna get my hopes up!

why do u have feeling its a girl for you??

i feel the same as i did with my daughter, i might be completely wrong but i was right with my daughter and son so u never know. how come you've decided to find out this time ? was it nice having a suprise ?

it was lovely having a suprise, but this time i feel i need to get organised and also if its a boy i just have to get all francis stuff from the loft and get it washed and if its a girl out with the blue and in with the PINK!!

Are you on facebook or on MSN??

jade

hi yes on facebook not msn. hopefully in with the pink then,

in someways i want the pink for me but i want the blue for my son so he can have a brother, so either way i wouldnt be disappointed but i suppose if i have another boy i know i will never have my daughter as this one will be the last for me

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->