Looking for a friend! TTC #1

Yay for both of u being in the tww ! Aunt flo has left the building for me so the bd'ing can commence!!! Should be populating round Christmas can't wait! Hope u all have a fabulous week! Xxx

Lol at the "populating!"

Hi ladies how's the tww treating you? I'm cd10 today, feels like time is just flying by ! Praying u get ur bfps before Christmas! Xxx

This tww is dragging for me i dont know whyy.. im on CD 16 was getting what i thought positive opks on cd 9/10 but more postitives 11/ 12 so really through me off as ive never uses them before and dont know how long a positive will last but i got the bd in so hopefully it was enough. I normaly have a 26 day cycle but if i od later it must be 28 as my LP is dead on 14 days so will see. Testing xmas eve :) when are you?

Yeah, that's why I stopped using OPK's long ago! It's much easier to temp!
I'm currently 8dpo and I think I'm going to cave and start testing today lol. My temps have slowly been climbing, I'm hoping hoping hoping it's a good sign!
Everyone around be is finding out they're pregnant (little sister, best friend, coworkers) and none of them were wanting a baby. Surely my body will have pity on me finally and make this my cycle!

I know i couldnt believe it just hope we have bd enough i think we have lol. Im not goin to use them again ill temp chart if i dont get a little xmas suprise :) good luck lets hope this is a lucky thread x

Here's to hoping you never have the need to chart!!
So I've decided to hold off until tomorrow at 9dpo to test. I'll wake up in about 6 hours and test with FMU!

I know i hope so too. Tbh if i dont concieve this time im going to give up and see what happend i know loads that get on with it and get preg lcarry on with life less stress. It might work for me will see :). Have you any symptoms ? Fxed for you x

Hi there! I'm Lisa 27 years old. Have been ttc for about 3 years. We are on round 4 of clomid, we used the ovidrel shot this month. Lots of cramping and a little bit of upset stomach. Waiting to test. Hoping to test Christmas morning. Anyone else use this combo?

Good luck with your testing!! I don't use any meds atm, but there are a lot of women here who do!

I hope the rest of you ladies are doing well, I've been crazy busy with work!

Hi ladies, CD 15 today for me! Had ewcm CD 12, never had that much before! Minor little cramps here and there, so we will bday this whole week! Anyone tested yet? Can't wait to hear all urban news! Xxx

Hii im CD 20 6 or 7 dpo as im not sure when i o'd. No real symtoms apart from cramping hope i do soon. Af due 6 or 7 days . Trying to hold out to xmas eve to test. Get bding lots of cm around o is the best thing to help the little movers. GL in you r tww :)

I got out of bed this morning and got so dizzy I fell straight back into bed ! Going to stay here for the day , feels terrible! The room just starts spinning! Hope it's gone by tonight !

Oh I hope everything is alright with you, Emily!!

Liloldme, you are so tough, no way could I wait that long lol.

So DH found out I've been testing behind his back (lmao) and has decided to "allow" me to test tomorrow at 14dpo. My temps went back up today and no signs of AF, so I'm REALLY excited! I last tested at 11dpo, so if I am pregnant the hormone levels should have risen enough in 3 days time to give me a positive! If it's negative tomorrow, I'm counting myself out and finding a new gynocologist around here.

Ahh i know i bet i give in around 11dpo too who am i kidding lol. Aw i hope you get christmas bfp excitingg :)

Feeling muuuuuch better today ladies! Tucker can't wait to hear news of your test!!

Ahaha!! Y'all can call me Amanda! It's easier lol.
so I got a bfn today at 14dpo...AF is due tomorrow so I'm counting myself out. :( I was SO SURE this was my month.

Its hard to say when i am feeling that way out myself but Dont get yourself down if the witch hasnt arrived ...keep positive fingers toes everything crossed for you. :)

Amanda sorry about the bfn !we all know how u feel! CD 17 , time draaaaaaging on by !

I always feel like the worst wait is to ovulate!

Soooo no AF yet...and I'm 15dpo, I always always get AF no later than 14. But I've never heard of still getting negatives after AF is due...Idk what's going on!

Morning ladies (it's 9:30 ) here in south Africa! Woke up today very bloated and crampy . CD18 , 12 days away from when af is suppose to show her ugly face! Hope the days go quickly! This is our last cycle of Clomid and God willing we won't need to go any further! Hope urban weekends are fabulous! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->