Looking for a Halloween baby buddy!

Wow Salb10 you're doing really well to be still working-I'm not sure that i'd be able to do that at this stage!
Tanni78-I hope you're appointment goes well today-how is your back?
I've now been officially diagnosed with Polyhydramnios-now measuring 6weeks ahead,not feeling too bad just really uncomfortable with the overfill of fluid-it also gives babe a lot more room for his acrobatics lol-so funny watching bump jump about!m a little worried about it but hopefully we'll be reassured on 10th aug when my next scan+consultant appointment is. Hubby coming with me! :cool:

hope it all goes well for u cakey :hugs:

i really wish i wasn't having to work but i have no choice thanks to that poo maternity pay! :growlmad: i'm working till i'm about 35 weeks. :wacko: don't quite know how i'll continue my work though lol :wacko:

sorry if tmi but my nips are leaking fluid!!!! :happydance: i don't know why but it really excites me!!! i'm going to be able to feed my baby!! woo!
i dreamt i filled up 4 milk bottles last night!! :haha:

do any of u have any breast pump advice? i really want a medela electric but i just can't justify the price of it :shrug: so i think i'm going to get an avent manual. and i'm confused about whether i need bottles or just VIA cups and what teats to order...... :dohh:

Hiya Salb10-Funny dream lol-My nips aren't leaking yet but they are super sensitive at the mo(+huge!!!!) I used the Medela electric pump when i had my daughter- i found it absolutely fab(that was 10years ago+it was on loan from the hospital) With my son i used the Advent manual pump and found it quite difficult trying to hold it in the right position and pump+it made my hand ache! I'm not sure what i'm gonna do this time,am just gonna see what happens and how it goes :cool:

Hope everything goes well for you Cakey at your next app. My hips are killing today :( OMG my nipples have been leaking for over a month already!!!! lol In the past i've always found breastfeeding really difficult and my boobs just don't seem to produce anything much so i'm taking the early leakage as a positive sign. I really want to get a medela swing pump as they have fab reviews but i'm not keen to spend the money only to find my boobs are fruitless as usual!!! sorry tmi i know lol. I went to view a 4 bed house yesterday thats in the exact area i want to move to, 4 doors away from OH's mam which would be fab, big garden, really nice big bedrooms and only £25 more per month than my pokey 3 bed!!!!!! I really want it but my credit rating is pants so will just have to wait and see. It would be sooooo amazing if the keg could have his own room though, i really long for a nursery to decorate and my landlord is horrid so i want out of here. Bigger rooms for other kids too. I'm just waiting for estate agents to get back to me :) I'll be gutted if i don't get it although i'm trying not to get my hopes up xx

Ooooooh the 4bed house sounds perfect for you-I'll be keeping everything crossed for you Tanni78! :cool:
My bump's feeling really tight and achey today-also if i sit down for more than a couple of mins i feel like i'll fall asleep-Not good when i have 3kiddies to look after! At the mo i have a thing for scotch eggs +apple pie and cream...not together tho! lol :cool:

mmmm i love apple pie and i had a scotch egg the other day too. I seem to have a bit more energy now than i have in ages apart from when i actually attempt to do anything lol! I sympathise with the 3 kids thing, it's worse now their off school eh? Struggling to keep my 3 occupied. Do any of you lovely ladies suddenly feel more pregnant? If that makes sense, i'm starting to feel big and slow and like my bump is getting in the way a bit? Can't believe we're 3rd tri now, are any of you posting over there yet? xx

yeah.it is difficult to keep them all occupied-nice weather+paddling pool really helps+I'd rather be doing this than rushing arround like a mad woman doing the school run! lol Definately agree with the feeling more pregnant thing-can't see how the skin on my bump is gonna stretch any more+sorry for TMI but also finding it a bit difficult being ...er..intimate+comfy with hubby!

PS. No i haven't posted in 3rd tri yet(i don't think so...brains gone! lol) I have spent quite alot of time reading stuff in the "labour and birth" section though :cool:

haha, yeh i need to invest in a paddling pool. As for the intimacy thing, i am like a woman possesed! Acrobatics are us, where there's a will and all that. With my other pregnancies, i kinda went off it all a bit, this time, i can't get enough but it's prob because my relationship is still in the early stages too so it hasn't got to that boring, predictable stage lol. I would much rather have kids to occupy than be doing the school run too, it's tipping down today so i'm gonna take mine for a nice relaxing trip to the library. I gave them all £5 each one day last week and we went round the charity shops to see who could get the best baby bargains! Came back with a gorgeous pair of new baby next trainers, a lovely nappy stacker, a baby bear record book and a few baby books. Will deffo be doing that again, kids had great fun :) xx

Acrobatics-r-us! Lmao tee hee :cool: Good for you tanni78
Sounds like you had great time arround the charity shops+fab baby bargains!
Just wandering if anyone has made a birth plan or started to pack their hospital bag yet?

I don't do birth plans, i just do very persuasive when i get there lol, i tend not to hang around long enough for anyone to do anything much anyway. My birth plan this time (if i was to write 1) would be something along the lines of:

1. Get to hospital without delivering on route.
2. Get gas and air.
3. Get in birthing pool without delivering on route.
4. Give birth quickly and with as little pain and effort as possible.
5. Get cleaned and dressed while OH texts everyone and baby gets checked.
6. Grab bags and baby and get the hell home.
lol and i have the opinion that the less i take with me, the quicker i can leave so no i haven't started packing yet but when i do, it will be minimal lol xx

oh and footnote on bottom of birth plan * do not try to communicate with me or poke and prob me or baby unless i ask you to* stand back, smile encouragingly and let me get on with it lol xx

I've made some good way into buying things for my bag and the bag itself turned up today so I'm.started!
A load of my stuff I've ordered came.today :-D
Got my steriliser, baby monitor, breast pump, storage cups, breast pads etc etc
I've also got 400 nappies in varying sizes from 1-3! Lol I think I'm just a little excited! Haha!

ooh good for you SalB, i have travel system, moses basket, swinging crib, bouncy chair, milk storage bags, bottles, more clothes than he'll ever need, 2 sleepbags, nappy stacker, clothing storage unit, changing bag, baby bath, bath support, sterilliser and 1 box of formula (just in case) but i woke up in a total panic last night cos i realised i haven't started buying nappies yet!!!!! lmao, hormonal do you think? The only biggish things i still need are my breast pump and my baby monitors i think and i'm gonna treat myself to a snazzy bag for hospital i think :) xx

LOL Tanni78-I think your birthplan(if you were to write one) is perfect+i hope mine goes very similar to that! :cool:
Salb10+tanni78-you both put me to shame with your togetherness 8-/ al 've bought is 0-3month clothes and a pushcahair! OMG i think i feel a panic coming on! lol

haha it's not being organised, it's being a compulsive shopaholic. I really need to reign myself in. At the last count, my little boy blue had 19 hats!!!! I mean, when is he ever gonna need 19 hats? watch me have another girl now lmao xx

and i know it's way tmi but i forced myself to buy maternity pads today eugh, i've had to build up to it for weeks, god i hate those things and am in complete denial about that side of things lol xx

Just got back from another detail scan(lovely to see babe again) there's still too much fluid but i haven't gained as much as last time +he is now head down(thank goodness-he's been breech for over a month) so all good :cool: next scan in 2weeks.
19 hats lmao..bless you. Ahhh yep i think i've been blanking the "pads " part too....gonna start making a list right now!

i bought some of those too tanni! :wacko: so scary!

heh, i thought with my nappy supply that i had enough so last ages, but after reading to expect 10-12 nappy changes a day, it would seem i have only approx one months worth!!!!!! WTF?!:shrug::wacko:

i held a 5 month old last night and i felt quite relaxed - i sooo can't wait to hold joseph :happydance::cloud9:

Cakey, it's good to hear your little one is the right way round now, i had my ante natal yesterday and the good news is that the keg is no longer transverse but just to be awkward, he is now breech lol. I can cope with breech though and there's still time for him to turn. Trainee midwife took my blood and my arm now looks like it's been attacked by a power tool haha!!!! SalB, i have so far bought 1 pack of nappies, if that makes you feel any better lol :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->