Looking for a NTNP buddy!

YAY for trying!!! Good luck and baby dust!!! :dust:

Family reunion went well! Glad it's over! It is very hard working and studying and doing everything else lol! This is my last semester til after the wedding. I cant plan the wedding and do school work and work a full time job! So after the end of Dec I'm done with school until around this time next year :)

Glad it went well!

Yeah doing all that would be far too much! Have you made any other wedding plans?

Not as of this moment. Emailed a photographer and their prices start out oat $2200!!!!!! That's just crazy! My total budget is no more than $10K! That's 20% of my budget! so will have to see what I can do.

I know I've O'd at this point. We did bd once before I did, but OH didn't know I was getting ready to O. Not sure anything will come of it since I didn't lay there because we bd'd before he went to work which is in the afternoon so I got right up afterwards. I'm not really trying this month so I'm just waiting for AF to show. :)

When do you think you'll be O'ing?

Hey sorry I've not been on here for days!
Always such crazy money with weddings! Our photographer cost us £600 and he was great and did fab photos, keep looking!
Wait and see then this cycle!!
Im on cd 14 now so expect o any day now. v busy this month so not really having time to think about it!

That's how I am as well. I'm about 7 dpo and I really haven't had time to think about it. :) OH's birthday is this Friday so trying to get everything organized here so his family can come over for dinner. He wants meatloaf....I hope she likes my meatloaf!! LOL! He was complaining because we haven't bd'd much this month but I was watching for my O to make sure we didn't bd around that time. He was like it's been forever!! HAHA! I didn't tell him because I really wanted to wait but we did end up bd'ing once when I had a positive OPK so all I can say is we'll see but I really don't think I would be. It's funny when you really don't think about any of the symptoms and what not that you actually don't feel any. But when you're trying you notice so many symptoms and then turn out to be not pregnant anyways. Today we have been together for 1 year and 5 months. He still says happy anniversary to me every month. LOL! He's too cute! I'm so happy that in 7 months we'll be getting married!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck!!! Get plenty of bd'ing in!!!! :dust:

Ah that's so sweet!
7 months will fly by, so exciting!
So you're about 10/11 dpo now? Any symptoms?

I haven't been symptom spotting. But DS ran through the house and head butted me in the boob. It hurt so bad!! So I did an OPK just to see what it looked like. I hear they can go dark again when you are pregnant. The test line was darker than it had been after I had O'd. So this morning I took an hpt. Here was what i got.

Attachments

• 011.JPG
    011.JPG
    65.8 KB · Views: 1
  • 014.jpg
    014.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 0
Ooh don't know anything about opk tests but maybe it's a good sign!
X

OMG just seen your other thread!!!!!!!!!
Congratulations!! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:
How excited is OH?!!
Xxxx

THANKS!!!!!! He's super excited!!! He was crying this morning! I'm trying to get over to the docs today to get a test done for medicaid. My work's insurance costs way to much for us to have it! It's like $75 a week. It's crazy! So I have to go potty so bad but trying to finish cleaning the house so OH's mom when she comes in doesn't complain about it! :) I got pregnant on the clearblue digital. This is crazy for only being 12dpo!!! I never thought I'd get it on the digi that quickly!!

How are you doing?

Sooo exciting!! Amazing results for only 12dpo!! Who have you told?
Forget you have to pay for all your medical stuff over there!
Im good thanks. still mega busy so not much chance to think about it! We haven't dtd much so prob won't be our month. although you've demonstrated that's not necessarily the case!
X

No kidding! Only ONE time! That's it! Went to the doc and they confirmed. How can all this be at only 12dpo??

You've obviously got a strong little bean who wants to make his/her presence known!
How are you feeling?

Not too bad! A little tired as I keep waking up really early in the morning! But not too bad at all. Back hurts and I feel some cramping but I know it's growing in there! I told OH to tell the baby bye before he went to work so he said "Bye little ones" I said you just had to add the "s" didn't you? He was like YUP! LOL! He really wants me to have twins. If I do have twins, he'll probably be here for the birth as I'm sure I wouldn't be 40 weeks with them when I deliver. How are you?

Glad you're doing well!! Ooh imagine if you found out you were having twins! a lot of nappies! Friend of mine had twins last year and they're great. twice as much work but totally worth it!
Im great thanks. Im on cd24 today so getting to end of cycle. no symptoms! We got a dog on the weekend so it's been all about him for a few days, which is why I haven't been on here for days!!
Have you told your family yet? If so bet they were thrilled!
X

Awww!! What kind of puppy did you get? Well hopefully you get good news at the "end" of your cycle!!!

I have told my DS last night, he was excited. I told my mom and older sister and brother last night after telling DS. It was my older sisters bday yesterday. So when I told mom she was not happy at all! She was like umm WEREN'T YOU USING BIRTH CONTROL? I said umm yes and no. We have been trying for a couple months (I exaggerated a bit), and we wanted to wait so OH would be here when the baby is born when he got back from training. She just didn't like it. So my sis got there while on the phone with mom so I asked to give her the phone so I could tell her. She thought I was playing a joke on her for her birthday. so we talked and she was excited. I explained how when I was pregnant with DS and told mom at 12 weeks she was ticked! So I said I'm telling you at 4 weeks! She said that was a totally different situation with DS. So her and my brother were happy for me. I told my dad today and he was VERY excited. He said he was very happy for us.

Aww sorry your mum wasn't excited straight away, you can never win though with mums! great that DS was excited and everyone else!!

Our pup is a cross bread. mostly white with black patches on his face and ears. he's only 5 months and we got him from a dog rescue place. its great to have someone else in the house with us!
X

Awwww!! How sweet!

I've been nauseous really bad today. blah! But that's ok. As long as I don't get sick at work I'll be great! :) Don't want them to know yet!

Hard to keep it quiet at work, esp if you work with lots of women! I think though if people do suspect they don't normally say anything as they understand why you haven't announced anything yet!

One person told me I better tell her if I ever become pregnant. She'll be the last one I tell! I can't stand her! She keeps trying to butt her way into my wedding and she has now earned the title of office slut. She keeps sleeping with all the guys or "sexting" them. There was one girl flirting with one of the new guys and she decided she's going to try and get him too to make sure she keeps every guy there under her belt. But the guy keeps telling her no. I told him not to be afraid to tell her no cause she's earning herself a reputation and he doesn't want to be a part of that. He is interested in the other girl though which is a good thing. He keeps telling the office slut to get with her husband but she'd rather be with anyone than her husband. I hate all the drama she's brought into that place! I can't wait til I have my LO and hopefully get to stay home!! I have every intention of staying home. Daycare for 2 LO's are going to be expensive!!! I'd rather stay home and watch kids so I can earn the same amount I normally make now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->