Looking for a NTNP buddy!

tccjonesbaby1

Reaction score
:witch:Hey! DH and I are NTNP for our first! He just got out of the military and is finally all settled so we figure now would be a good time to go for it! I am not doing opks or charting really- just letting nature take its course! (That doesn't mean I am not thinking about getting some!) I just hate the feeling of getting his hopes up about possibly being pg with every little sign and then getting let down when af shows:witch:

I am cd18 of 32 so should be O around this time.....anyone else with me??

:hugs::dust:

not sure why the witch decided to show up before the word hey....hope this isn't a sign...lol

Hi Jonesbaby! I am on CD19 of a 32 day cycle! Good luck and baby dust!! :dust:

Thank you for your husbands service!!!

:witch:Hey! DH and I are NTNP for our first! He just got out of the military and is finally all settled so we figure now would be a good time to go for it! I am not doing opks or charting really- just letting nature take its course! (That doesn't mean I am not thinking about getting some!) I just hate the feeling of getting his hopes up about possibly being pg with every little sign and then getting let down when af shows:witch:

I am cd18 of 32 so should be O around this time.....anyone else with me??

:hugs::dust:

hi! I'm with you not charting etc just keeping an eye on my cycles, only off bcp since April so early days. I'm on cd18 of what I think is a 37 day cycle.

:dust: to you both!

i'm right around O and had some very light spotting thursday night....hopeful that was O spotting and not just dh being a bit rough! When do you ladies plan to test?? I always say i'm going to wait until after a missed af but ALWAYS give in a week before thinking I could be "one of the few" that get a early result! How will you be spending your tww??

i'm right around O and had some very light spotting thursday night....hopeful that was O spotting and not just dh being a bit rough! When do you ladies plan to test?? I always say i'm going to wait until after a missed af but ALWAYS give in a week before thinking I could be "one of the few" that get a early result! How will you be spending your tww??

Fx it was O spotting! Not entirely sure when Im due to O had a go on FF app and my days to see, my days reckons 18th and FF says 20th. know they're only an estimate though. thought i'd have a go on them to re-educate myself, shocking how years on bcp makes you forget!! :wacko:
Atm going to try to hold off til missed AF to test but I'll probably cave!!
Got a busy few weeks ahead so will hopefully go quickly! how about you?

:thumbup:

Last month I was testing every day from 6dpo on.

webmd said I should O this coming week. Others said from the 11th through tomorrow. My only wonder is that the last 2 days I have been spotting off and on. Not sure what that's about. I always "tear" a bit when we dtd so I figured that's all it was until I checked my cervix and it seemed squishy?? but since then I still seem to spot. Like I just went to the restroom and there was brown on the tp where as earlier and yesterday it was light pink. It's not every time. Seems like only when I have to go #2...sorry TMI!! But this time it looked like there was maybe some mucus on the tp too.

This week we are on vacation! We just drove 6 hours to Pigeon Forge, TN! We are going to have so much fun! I'm hoping this will help me relax so I won't think about the TWW and that I won't think about testing either.

Enjoy your vacation!!!!!

Afm I have been SO irritable and emotional lately!!!! Today i creid because dh didnt want to constantly hold hands with me while watching tv- this is SO not like me!!! I am starting a new job tomorrow so hopefully i will be distracted enough not to go test crazy! :)

Congrats on the new job Jones!! Hopefully it will keep you preoccupied!!

Hi all!

I'm NTNP as of today! :) Took my last birth control pill yesterday. Did anyone else not like birth control? Phew, I did not! I only started it about seven months ago but I had to switch pills once. And I got random acne and felt so moody and broody and sad somedays! So new for me.

Anyway! So double yay! No BCP and now NTNP! :)

I honestly think it would be a bit though before we would get a BFP. My cycles were totally wonky before. I need to get in better shape. I only just came off BCP. But I'm hopeful! We'll probably do this NTNP thing for a year. And if nothing happens then we probably move to actively trying. The whole charting and whatnot.

Yay for us all! :)

Have a lovely holiday JJsmom! It will be a great distraction! Very jealous! it is wet here in the UK, looks like we won't be having a summer!

Good luck on your first day Jones! another good distraction!

Hi Jess :wave:
I was on bcp for years and was always ok but it wasn't until I came off that I realised how little I could remember about my cycles!! See you're getting married soon? how exciting! Are you all organised?

:dust: to you ladies!

Hey, I've been NTNP since November last year and still nothing. This month I.thought would.be.it, I have given my body time to.settle down after being on the.pill and right when I expected to O I got my.period.

Little depressed, I really thought this was the month.

Hey, I've been NTNP since November last year and still nothing. This month I.thought would.be.it, I have given my body time to.settle down after being on the.pill and right when I expected to O I got my.period.

Little depressed, I really thought this was the month.

Oh no!!!!! :( if it makes you feel better i already feel like i am out....:cry: im thinking dh and i didnt dtd enough during O.....and now im questioning if i even did O :/

Can I join in with trying to find a NTNP buddy?

I'm on my 8th cycle at the moment. CD34 of a 35 day cycle.

Been let down for a few months now so getting quite tiring.

Would love to talk to some people in the same situation.

X

welcome katiee!! It is def annoying when af shows even after you are CERTAIN you did everything possible to get that BFP! When I start feeling down about everything I like to think about what I would name the baby or how I would tell dh! I know its not the same as getting that bfp but it keeps me thinking positive! I know it will happen for all of us when the time is right!!!! FX!

welcome katiee!! It is def annoying when af shows even after you are CERTAIN you did everything possible to get that BFP! When I start feeling down about everything I like to think about what I would name the baby or how I would tell dh! I know its not the same as getting that bfp but it keeps me thinking positive! I know it will happen for all of us when the time is right!!!! FX!
Thank you :) I actually do the same, just day dream about the day it actually happens and how I would tell him. Just got to hope now, FX for everyone.

X

Hi Jess, Bazing, and Katiee!!! Good luck and baby dust!!! :dust:

AFM, it seems that my spotting wasn't just spotting... Yesterday it went to full fledged AF!!! I am so confused! I normally have around 32 day cycles and I started on the 26th last month and ended on the 2nd. I started spotting on the 13th and then went heavy yesterday. Normally I start heavy the first 2 days then go light from there. I spotted for 3 days, went heavy yesterday, and today I am lighter. Sorry if all this is TMI, but I'm so confused I don't know which way is up! I thought I was supposed to be O'ing right now instead of AF?? I'm still thinking about taking a test. I talked to my sister and told her I wasn't expecting it this weekend because I was just on it and she said ummm..are you pregnant? So I don't know if I should test when I go home or what. By then I know I will for sure be done with AF and will be back to normal hopefully!!

Hope everyone is having a good week!!

AFM, it seems that my spotting wasn't just spotting... Yesterday it went to full fledged AF!!! I am so confused! I normally have around 32 day cycles and I started on the 26th last month and ended on the 2nd. I started spotting on the 13th and then went heavy yesterday. Normally I start heavy the first 2 days then go light from there. I spotted for 3 days, went heavy yesterday, and today I am lighter. Sorry if all this is TMI, but I'm so confused I don't know which way is up! I thought I was supposed to be O'ing right now instead of AF?? I'm still thinking about taking a test. I talked to my sister and told her I wasn't expecting it this weekend because I was just on it and she said ummm..are you pregnant? So I don't know if I should test when I go home or what. By then I know I will for sure be done with AF and will be back to normal hopefully!!

I say take a test! You never know!!!!

I say take a test! You never know!!!!

i agree take a test! at least you'll know! GL :dust:

Thanks! I'll take a test on Sunday. That will be when I've finished my vacation. I finally have stopped bleeding. Only 1 day of it being bad so it just confuses me so! Looks like we might be heading to the aquarium! I love aquariums but it seems no one wants to go so I guess it's just me, OH, and DS. It'll be fun! Tomorrow we're doing the theme park!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->