Looking for a NTNP buddy!

Good that he's fine to get checked out. At least you'll know then if it's just bad luck so far! Quite daunting if you won't have any family help nearby. how old is DS?
Haha maybe a good sign or just af! On way home from work today there was a radio advert for frers?! Never heard them advertise on the radio before. maybe a sign LOL :haha:

I would like a NTNP buddy if anyone is available :)

I am 24 as of Sept 24th, my DH and I have a 16 month old girl together, and have started NTNP for #2 and our last child a few days ago :flower:

Hi LockandKey and good luck!!! Baby dust!! :dust:

MrsHH, DS is 8 yrs old. I spoke to a lady at work today (I was rather mean to her last week because she kept making remarks to me). She is going with me to try on dresses on Saturday. I explained that me and OH have been trying for 5 cycles now and we still haven't got pregnant. I said when I started last Monday I became very heartbroken and was having a very rough week. She told me to get the little pee sticks and try that way. LOL! I said well I have been and I've been doing the temping but my stupid thermometer won't work anymore after one months use!!! I emailed them and they told me to go buy a new battery the instructions tell me which one I need to buy and how to replace it. WTF?!?!? I've only used it for 1 month!!!!!!! So I'm writing Amazon.com on this as well! I wrote a nice little email back to them telling them I will tell everyone to stay away from the 3M basal thermometer and they need to do something about fixing it! It is not my fault it isn't working after one months worth of use! The instructions clearly say if a new battery is needed it will show a battery sign and it does not. Not only that, but it states the battery should be good for 3 years or 300 hours of normal use. Well once a day is normal use just like the instructions say!!

Hello everyone! New to the forum, been married to my OH for 1.5 years after 8 years of dating... finally now NTNP! We are so incredibly excited and anxious. Having long and irregular cycles (60 days sometimes), I feel like it's going to take a lifetime to get to my O! We BD almost every other day, we have a good chance of hopefully getting a BFP this cycle! Tempted to buy OPK kit...

Nice to see read everyone's personal experiences, stories, and support! Good luck to everyone!

Welcome Blessed!! Good luck on your journey and I hope you get your BFP soon!!!

Hi to all the new people! Lots of luck!!
Jjsmom that's such a load of bull from that company! Amazon might be able to get you your money back?
Have you decided what to do yet this cycle?
Afm it's cd28 now and no sign of the :witch: yet. think I'll do an frer if no sign by Sunday. no symptoms of either af or a possible bfp so who knows!
X

I can't wait to hear!! I really am hoping you finally get your BFP!!

Still not sure what we're doing yet. Might be a last minute decision. :) OH is going to the doc today to get a physical done. He's also going to ask them about a sperm analysis and I'm hoping they take it today because if it waits til next week then we won't have a chance unless it's to be done on Monday. I should O sometime next week.

Hope the physical went well. did they do his analysis?
Is it your family reunion this weekend? Are you all organised?!
My sister is home this weekend so can't wait to see her tomorrow!
X

He had the physical today. Said they won't do the sperm analysis there but did say they would look for sperm antibodies in his blood that would make him have a low sperm count. Then they will go from there. Family reunion is next weekend! I'm going wedding dress shopping tomorrow with 2 coworkers and my lil sister. Glad you get to spend some time with your sis as well!

I did!!! It was so much fun! I found my dress!!!!! Look how pretty it is!!!

Attachments

• 020.jpg
    020.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 5
  • 025.jpg
    025.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 4
Ahhh!! Sooo pretty! You look fab! Don't let OH see those photos!! How many did you try on before you chose it? So glad you had fun!!
X

This was the third dress I tried on! I know, I have to keep him away from the photos! Mom and my sis wanted me to email them to them and the girls at work want me to show them on Monday. After that they are deleted out of my camera!!! I've held onto it tight so he doesn't see them!!! Think I'm going to start locking my laptop too just in case he decides he wants to get on and try to look! He keeps asking me how many I tried on before I found it! I didn't want to try it on because it cost so much but mom told me to try it on anyways. (She's buying my dress). So when I saw it I instantly fell in love! Mom said do you want to try on any other dress? I was like uhhh NO! She said that's when you know it's the one. She said do you want to take it off? I responded with can I take it home? LOL! So mom said find out the details cause I don't have a grand right now in my pocket. So we found out she has to order it before the end of the year. She said OK we can do that!!

Ah that's so great! You do just know when you've found the right one! Lovely of your mum to buy your dress! I bet everyone you show it to will all say how pretty it is! So exciting!
X

So the :witch: got me yesterday :(
However on the plus side that makes last cycle 32days long so looks like I'm back on track!! Yay!
Hope your colleagues liked your dress!
X

I would love to be a buddy. My hubby and I are ttc #1. I am 25 and he is 26. This is our first cycle ttc :)

Ahhh! So sorry HH for the witch to show herself! At least you're back on track! YAY!! So hopefully soon you can have your BFP!!!

Sorry I've been missing the last few days. School has started back up and I've been trying to concentrate on that so I don't have a ton to do when the weekend rolls around! :) Hope you ladies are doing great!

Hey! No worries, what are you studying?
Is it your family reunion this weekend? Hope it goes well!
Hi BabyT! Good luck with your 1st cycle! What cd are you on?

I'm working on my Bachelor's in Accounting. Yes my family reunion is tomorrow! YAY! Then that is one less stresser for me! I got a positive OPK last night and this morning. OH wanted to dtd, he doesn't know I have a positive OPK. Well we did before he went to work but I guess we'll see what happens. I'm not trying to pay much attention to it really. I want to know basically when I O so when we really get back to trying in Dec then I should know basically when I O.

How are you doing?

My sister in law is an accountant, she's on good money! It's hard studying and working isn't it?
How was the family reunion? Hope you had fun!!
Im good thanks. af has now gone so can start trying again!
X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->