Looking for a NTNP buddy!

She sounds like a piece of work! Yeah keep out of her way!
How great if you get to stay home once LO arrives! Child care costs are crazy!!
Are you still feeling nauseous?
Cd 28 for me so Af due in next couple of days. have zero symptoms!

I have been nauseous some. It was really bad Friday. Today I'm just hungry. Haven't eaten yet... We are heading out now to go shopping and get something to eat. I didn't have any symptoms either which is why I knew I was out. Until DS ran through the house and headbutted me in my boob. That's when I thought I should check. And sure enough. Then of course things started making sense. I thought my stress was causing my tummy to hurt but it was our baby. :) Good luck! If not this month hopefully next month! Are you still TTC or NTNP?

Hi, got browny cm today so :witch: will be here later/tmrw. not surprised at all so not disappointed. Today is cd30 so at least the days of cycles being out of whack are behind me!
We're still ntnp and don't really discuss it much as we said we'd just see how it goes. that said we need to make more effort next month, as we've been rubbish on the bd front this cycle!
Hope you are feeling good today!
X

I am proof positive it takes only one time! LOL! We have hardly bd'd at all though this whole cycle! Now that I'm pregnant I really don't want to bd that much. I don't know why, cause I love it of course. LOL! but I guess because I get headaches real fast and I feel like I get out of breath too easily. I know OH is dying from not getting enough. but if it were up to him he'd have it every day 50 times a day! Drives me crazy! LOL!

This morning I couldn't hardly get passed the nausea. Once I got to lunch it finally passed. I ate a banana and drank a chocolate milk for breakfast. Tried to eat my cereal but my belly didn't want it. My friend gave me her breakfast potatoes she got from a restaurant so i ate those too. My belly liked those better than my high fiber cereal I guess. HAHA! But still felt like I could get sick. But finally after I had lunch I was fine! So not sure why it didn't go away this morning after I ate.

Hey hope you're feeling better and people at work haven't guessed yet!
X

Nope coworkers haven't guessed it yet! LOL! I did find out I'm high risk though because I have high blood pressure. I was supposed to go see my regular doc about this on Thursday but then they called to reschedule me with a different nurse practitioner and she said they can't see me period because I'm pregnant. So I'm hoping everything will be fine until my appt on the 26th! I'm trying to remain calm but that phone call made me very upset and my blood pressure was through the roof! So now I'm going to buy a blood pressure cuff to make sure it doesn't go too high. Because if it does I'm going straight to the ER.

hi ladies,

Hope Its not too late for me to join?

My name is Esther(25) Dh's (Hendry-26) and we have been TTC for 9months now, got a BFP in July but sadly MC'd shortly after. me and Dh decided to NTNP since TTC was jst driving us up the wall and the testing obsessing over everthng we lost ourselves and had no FUn at all.so now we jst BD whenever we want to and no checking for O or anything,no BBT no nothing,just having fun,having glass of wine when i feel like it and going out,mostly enjoying being together with no pressure of baby making.:thumbup:

JJsmom - congrats on your recent BFP-hope all goes smooth on your appointment.

Welcome Esther and good luck!!!! Sorry to hear about your loss in July. Hopefully you'll get your sticky bean soon!!!!

I've been nauseous over the past week but today it was overly bad! I grabbed some carrot stick this morning to get something in my tummy. They helped a bit but not for too long. Then I got to work and sitting at m desk I hear someone throwing up in the bathroom. Lovely! so I went to the other side of the building because I was going to be sick otherwise. I wasn't cramping as bad today though. So I went from cramping and only slight nausea to a lot more nausea to no cramping. LOL! I'll take it though!! it proves I'm pregnant and that doesn't bother me at all!!

I've been nauseous over the past week but today it was overly bad! I grabbed some carrot stick this morning to get something in my tummy. They helped a bit but not for too long. Then I got to work and sitting at m desk I hear someone throwing up in the bathroom. Lovely! so I went to the other side of the building because I was going to be sick otherwise. I wasn't cramping as bad today though. So I went from cramping and only slight nausea to a lot more nausea to no cramping. LOL! I'll take it though!! it proves I'm pregnant and that doesn't bother me at all!!

Lol yup! its a reassurance that lil one is okay and growing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->