Looking for a pregnancy buddy!

Steffilyn

Reaction score
I'm currently based off my LMP 8W6D pregnant, I'll find out for sure tomorrow at my first sonogram. I'm just looking for someone to bounce questions off of and to buddy up with. Anyone?

I'm a little ahead but it's always good to have someone to talk to!

Thanks ladies! I'm so nervous about my sono tomorrow, we have been trying for seven years for our second. It's funny that when we were not really trying because I am in nursing school is when I get pregnant finally. I just pray that everything goes ok tomorrow. I'm already having to take progesterone because my levels are low.:(

Haha it seems like that's how it goes, always when you're not trying. Congratulations though, very exciting! Good luck at your ultrasound, can't wait to hear the update

I have a great feeling that everything is going to be just fine!

i'm only 6 weeks, bit behind but happy to buddy up...

hello! I'll be 7 weeks tomorrow and I already had a scan at 5 weeks 6 days and everything just looked great. I also struggled to get pregnant with this one (my second), though it didn't take us that long; I got pregnant after ttc for one year and 3 months and after two failed iui's. So, it was a total surprise that I conceived the month we were not actually trying; I mean no opks no charting no temping no medications, and it was the month I was so overloaded with work and didn't have time to think for myself..I even didn't test until I was 3 days late (which was very unusual to me). wishing you all H&H 9 months

Sono went great! I'm actually a week off on my dates so I'm only 9 weeks today. My doctor wants another sono next week just to be sure everything is still on track.

Sono went great! I'm actually a week off on my dates so I'm only 9 weeks today. My doctor wants another sono next week just to be sure everything is still on track.

Thats great news! How are you feeling these days? I am having some rough nausea but battling through with trying to keep my belly fed.

Bit behind you but happy to buddy up. This is also my 2nd baby, and hoping for a sticky one :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->