Looking for a TTC buddy whos miscarried :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sarah17

Hey all, I know it's a weird thing to say but I'd like to get chatting to a women whos been through what I have, Last December I miscarried at around 8 weeks and it was by far the hardest thing I've ever gone through.

This month OH and I are TTC officialy so hopefully this will be the month I doubt it though.

I think it would be nice sharing this with someone whos gone through the same experiences as me, TTC after a loss!

x

Hey honey. I had an early miscarriage at the beginning of March, at about 5 weeks according to my LMP. Even though it was such an early m/c it was definitely one of the hardest things I've ever dealt with. My OB/GYN had me wait til the end of the month to start Provera to bring on AF (I have PCOS) and then once AF arrives it's back to Clomid. I'm hoping to get the most perfect anniversary gift in May...a sticky BFP!!
:hugs:

aww... i am so sorry for your lose. i have pcos and i lost 60lbs and got pregnant right away, aftering being told my weight was a factor in my case of infertility.i too had a m/c at 13wks, last jan. i havent lost or gained back my weight, but i havent been able to conceive naturally again...its been like 14 months since my m/c!!! i dont ovulate... so i started my first round of clomid this month i ovulated like cd 19 or 20...i really wanted a baby before i had a m/c but after my m/c i have became obessed...lol...BABY DUST!!! what cd are you on?

@ARRIELLE - I'm currently 21 days into my cycle of 29 days!! so 8 more days 'till testing. Yeah I'm the same when I got pregnant it was NTNP but since we are actively TTC and it's heartbreaking every month when AF comes.

@wanting2010 - Well I hope we both have a sticky BFP lol! Lots of baby dust for both of us!

i am on cd 29 but i want to wait 3 or 4 more days until i test... i am feeling a little crampy today so i think af is comig... grrr...

Hey all, I know it's a weird thing to say but I'd like to get chatting to a women whos been through what I have, Last December I miscarried at around 8 weeks and it was by far the hardest thing I've ever gone through.

This month OH and I are TTC officialy so hopefully this will be the month I doubt it though.

I think it would be nice sharing this with someone whos gone through the same experiences as me, TTC after a loss!

x

Hi Sarah,

I'd love to be your TTC buddy. I had a m/c in Feburary and ended up having a D&C February 18th. It was extrememly hard and still is. I was 8 weeks aswell. This month my OH and I are TTC aswell, but its really hard to get my hopes up, plus I have no idea when I OV.

Hey hunny, I have a miscarriage last year, I was around 7 weeks pregnant :( I was ntnp at the time.

I am currently 4 days into my cycle and this cycle we are actually going to try properly. xx

I forgot to mention..I'm on day 8 of my cycle

I had a m/c in 2002 at 11 weeks, then 2 "maybe" m/cs in 2005 and 2007 (too early to tell, but I "felt" pg). Then I got divorced; besides other problem, my XH wasn't supportive of my emotions.

Not being dramatic, but it never gets easier. I have unopened cards and gifts from family and friends, my mom got me a necklace with the baby's birthstone; it's all put away in a box. I can't throw it away, but I hate it hanging around, too.

Anyway, this isn't about me :)

My current OH and I just started ttc actively 4 months ago. I try to keep a "positive" (heh heh) attitude. Fortunately, for me, there isn't a constant reminder of that time, since I am divorced now. He is very supportive of my emotional state, and that makes it easier every month when I get my period. Anyway, we're trying to let things evolve naturally, stress free.

Looks like you have a lot of buddies out here! :) I'm glad you posted, Sarah!

Hi Sarah, after almost 6 years of trying, 2 cycles with clomid, 1 with clomid and IUI (all failed) we finally conceived naturally in last summer. At my first ultrasound there was no heartbeat. I was about 10 weeks. I have no idea when the heartbeat stopped but I had a D&C done. We were devastated. Still our. Our "due date" would have been April 11th and I know I will be emotional that day. I don't know if its just a male thing or what but my husband has taken it very well, when I have not. Or maybe he's just being strong for the both of us. Anyhow, I am so sorry for all or our losts. I love being Auntie to all the babies around me but it's my turn! We are hopefully starting injections this month. Husband is also military so its hard to time things :( People tell me it gets easier....I haven't gotten there yet. There are days that I am just consumed with emotions ready to burst into tears. :(

@ARRIELE - I'm on CD21 so I have quite abit to wait! I doubt I'm pregnant this month and don't think :sex: enough :(

@skeet9924 - Wow, 8 is a long way wait lol! Yeah I think my ovulating has mucked up this month as usually once I've ovulated, CM gets less but infact it's about the same as it has been the last iI'd say week! it's very weird. Well I hope we both conceive soon I really do!

@KiraLeigh - well good luck trying, this month was meant to be our official month of trying but really don't think I've done enough :( so I'm not too positive about this month but hope you get BFP this cycle!

@HildieVk - so sorry for your losses, one miscarriage is hell can't imagine more than one and you seem so positive! I'm also glad you have a OH that supports you well! I truely hope you get BFP soon!

@NavyWife24 - I feel exactly the same hun my OH took it soo much better than me, I don't know why either maybe it's because men are stronger with emotions like you said. I'm the same sometimes I'm fine and other times it feels as if I just want to break down and cry, I hope we both get our BFP's soon!

Much love to all of you and thank you all for posting xx

NavyWife and Sarah- I thought that my OH took it better then me too, turns out about a week ago he expressed is feelings with me. He tried to be strong for me and he was, and I kept taking it as he didnt care...The day of my D&C he left me with my mom to go see a friend, and almost spent the night out..but that was his way of dealing with his emotions.

I also feel that our OH's may not be handling it as hard as. Although they were excited, and it is a let down for them, they did not have the emotional attachment of the experience because it was not their body.

@ Sarah...I figure since I have no idea when I'm going to ovulate this month because it is the first cycle trying since my M/C in Feburary, and I only see my OH on weekends....We are just going to :sex: every day this weekend and next!!! lol...Hopefully a strong :spermy: will stick !!!!

@HildieVk I'm so sorry to hear about your M/Cs, As much as I want a baby, and to get my :bfp: I'm terrified that I will have a M/C and I dont know how I will make it through it again...you are a strong woman

@skeet9924 - I agree my OH just kinda rubs it off to be honest, says he doesn't know how to feel as he doesn't know what it's like being pregnant and therefore doesn't know how he should "feel" about it. I hope it does stick lol, at the moment my cycles are between 28 and 35 days I THINK so apparently I've ovulated a few days ago but the last week and a half I've had LOADS of CM and usually after I've ovulated it kinda just goes.

<3

@skeet9924 - I agree my OH just kinda rubs it off to be honest, says he doesn't know how to feel as he doesn't know what it's like being pregnant and therefore doesn't know how he should "feel" about it. I hope it does stick lol, at the moment my cycles are between 28 and 35 days I THINK so apparently I've ovulated a few days ago but the last week and a half I've had LOADS of CM and usually after I've ovulated it kinda just goes.

<3

That could be a good sign :D I remember when I was pregnant last time that I had lots of CM. That was actually one of the things that tipped me off that I was pregnant...the night before I tested my OH actually commented on it after we :sex: (sorry TMI ) Well that and my sore boobs ...not to mention when it came to :sex: my OH said I was acting like a teenage boy....lol

I dont want to get your hopes up....but I really really hope this is a good sign for you !!!!
:dust:

Hi All- I'm in the same boat. Sarah and Skeet: my hubby is kind of detached too although he's a great guy. I've had two very early m/c in the last six months and I'm still very fragile. I've been trying for a year and am doing IUI and Clomid.
Take care

<3

That could be a good sign :D I remember when I was pregnant last time that I had lots of CM. That was actually one of the things that tipped me off that I was pregnant...the night before I tested my OH actually commented on it after we :sex: (sorry TMI ) Well that and my sore boobs ...not to mention when it came to :sex: my OH said I was acting like a teenage boy....lol

I dont want to get your hopes up....but I really really hope this is a good sign for you !!!!

LOL it's fine nothing seems to be tmi recently :)
Yeah I'm currently feeling rough, extreme headaches and that :(

I hope it's a good sign too to be honest, how many days into your cycle are you? x

Hi All- I'm in the same boat. Sarah and Skeet: my hubby is kind of detached too although he's a great guy. I've had two very early m/c in the last six months and I'm still very fragile. I've been trying for a year and am doing IUI and Clomid.
Take care

I hope you conceive soon hun good luck rooting for you!:happydance:

<3

LOL it's fine nothing seems to be tmi recently :)
Yeah I'm currently feeling rough, extreme headaches and that :(

I hope it's a good sign too to be honest, how many days into your cycle are you? x

I'm on day 11. My last cycle was 31 days, but between coming off B/C in November, missing that period, then conceiving in December, then M/C in Febraury I really have no idea what the norm for my cycle is. I only see my OH on weekends because we work complete opposite shifts...some of my calenders say I will be fertile this weekend, and some say next...so we are just going to :sex: all weekend both weekends..

I woke up with a really sore throat this morning though :growlmad: I better not be getting sick..I need to be at my best this weekend :winkwink:

Sarah...when is your next AF due...when you going to test?

@skeet9924 - yeah, I'm still ill, I have tonsillitis :( so all my throat, jaw, cheeks, eyes and head are hurting and also a bit of neck ache, it's bad :(

AF is due 7th of April! How about you? xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"