Looking for a TTC buddy whos miscarried :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Ladies

I'm in the TTC#1 after MC boat..
Sorry for all your MC's. It's really unfair that it has to be with our first... I've found it particularly hard to see quite a few friends get pregnant recently without even trying and having perfectly normal pregnancies

I read back a bit and saw you guys had noticed that your OH's had handled the MC much better/ different from you. Mine was the same. He said that he was being strong for me, but actually I interpretted it that he just wasn't that sad about it, which confused me (so I'd rather have had him let his emotions out). After a good discussion we've sorted out everything and are on the same page for trying again now..

AFM - I've had one AF after a medically managed MC, but now my next AF hasn't shown up yet.. I'm on CD32 today and my cycles used to by 24 days like clockwork.. got a BFN a few days ago (not surprised) and since we are going away this weekend to a region with lots of wineries I will test once more to be sure before I go taste testing ;)

I read back a bit and saw you guys had noticed that your OH's had handled the MC much better/ different from you. Mine was the same. He said that he was being strong for me, but actually I interpretted it that he just wasn't that sad about it, which confused me

My XH was stoic to the point of being unfeeling; he continuously said he was sad, but only sad for me. I guess pregnancy (and loss) is hard on men, because really once they plant the :spermy: there isn't really a whole lot they can do... they can't feel the baby move, they can't help the baby is something is wrong, they can't do much to make us feel better, etc. They're helpless to affect anything until after the baby is born. No man I know likes to feel helpless--they all want to be the savior! So I guess they turn it off/tune it out, and keep doing their manly thing.

Sarah, I'm testing on Ap5th, if AF doesn't come first!!!

I read back a bit and saw you guys had noticed that your OH's had handled the MC much better/ different from you. Mine was the same. He said that he was being strong for me, but actually I interpretted it that he just wasn't that sad about it, which confused me

My XH was stoic to the point of being unfeeling; he continuously said he was sad, but only sad for me. I guess pregnancy (and loss) is hard on men, because really once they plant the :spermy: there isn't really a whole lot they can do... they can't feel the baby move, they can't help the baby is something is wrong, they can't do much to make us feel better, etc. They're helpless to affect anything until after the baby is born. No man I know likes to feel helpless--they all want to be the savior! So I guess they turn it off/tune it out, and keep doing their manly thing.

I completely agree..I know my OH wanted to fix anything that was wrong with me ( a very man type of thought) and his most difficult thing was that he could not "fix" how i was feeling...We had to have a conversation as well about what he can do to help make me feel better, but ultimately i just needed him there and that a hug was sometimes enough...and to let me cry

Good luck testing hun hopefully you get a BFP, I dont know wether to test on the 6th, would testing a day before AF is due matter? x

Locked as per forum rules

BabyandBump operates a strict NO under 18's using the forum for the following:
Waiting to try (WTT)
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Two Week Wait (2WW)
(Non-pregnant minors using the 'Teen Pregnancy' forum may have their account restricted or banned without warning). BabyandBump does not support minors 'Trying to Conceive'. While we understand that teenage pregnancy is becoming more and more common we do not endorse those under the legal adult age (18 years old) trying to get pregnant, and as such all threads pertaining to this will be locked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back