Looking for a TTC Buddy with DH who had a VR?!

mommyluvin5

Reaction score
hey all. My DH just had his vasectomy reversal on June 14th and we just started to TTC. Anyone else TTC after VR? I'd love to be buds!!

I am here!!! My husband is having one in like two weeks and I can't wait! I would love to be your buddy. :)

Hellooooo!!!!! I would love to buddy up with you guys! My DH had his VR the middle of March. We got our first SA back and it looked fair. Count was 98million but the motility was only 2% but we have swimmers in the making.

We are 8 years post vasectomy so we were advised by the dr that the tubes were stretched a little and it will take a few months for them to heal completely.
I am in my 2ww right now and I'm going to test on July 15th.

Thanks for the advice on the other VR post... I am new on here and not familiar with all the acronyms yet. What is SA? I feel lost about all of this stuff. We are just starting out on this adventure and I haven't the foggiest clue what to do!

Hubby had his reversal in late 2008, so we're at about three and a half years with his reversal. I'm hoping our chances are good since for that time it says about 93% receive a good sperm count back, with half resulting in pregnancies. I guess it just depends on the person though!

SA is sperm analysis. We just had it done a couple of weeks ago. Hopefully we won't need another one..:)

The dr said that everything looked really good and just what he would have expected and been looking for so I am really happy with our results so far.

OK that makes sense... I should have been able to figure that one out! I am glad everything went well for you! I saw on one site that some got pregnant even after one month... I hope it works out for ya'll!!! I am excited to start trying. :)

Well I am contemplating testing today or in the morning. I have tried to hold off until the 14th but I just can't......ahhhh POAS addiction....nervous though. My DH has only been on the supplements for a month now but hopefully it has made a difference.

Well, AF got me....I am on cycle day #5. My tickers are all messed up and off on the numbers. I am now taking soy and wild yam for a week. Hopefully we will have some lively swimmers this cycle....???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->