Looking for a TTC Buddy...

I hope everyone is doing okay today.
I got bad news yesterday when I went to the doc. They said I was borderline on the HCG.
I got home and took 3 tests. All came back neg. I took apart the digi test and found there was a second line but not enough HCG to consider me prego.
The DH was soo upset. I was fine unil he cried and then we both had to have a little breakdown.
The odd thing is still no AF. I dunno what the H is going on anymore and I wish my body would just let me in on the joke.
Sorry for the rant. I am just going through alot of emotions and being unsure is the hardest part.

O hon that's such awful news! Sending you a big hug, cant imagine how you must be feeling. Hope you're ok xoxoxo

Thanks.
I got my answer a moment ago. Started spotting so I guess he didn't stick.
I guess it was silly to think it would be so easy at my age but I am gonna get right back on the horse. Time is awaistin.

Not silly at all! And now you know you can get pregnant it's all the more reason to get going again for your next cycle hon!

That's true. I did okay last night till I tried to sleep. Once I couldn't ingore the physical pain on top of the emotional I just had to have my time to mourn. Now I just have to get through the monster cramps and heavy bleeding part.
Had to go to work so today will be a bit rough. At least I know for sure now and once I am finished moping around I will get a move on.

Hey Dhime - Im so sorry to hear that your going through that. Its exactly the same as what happened me by the sounds of it...It didnt stick :( Sometimes these things happen unfortunately. You will prob feel jaded for a few days - like drained - but keep the chin up if you can and get 'back on the horse' when you feel better. Wont take long - that was a little practise run!! Least ye know ye are all in working order :) Hope your ok sending lots of hugs :) :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: x x x

Thanks ladies.
I appreciate it.
I had to keep my emotions on a tight leash all day. A friend texted me asking how the pg was going. I had to take a long walk outside with a roll of toilet paper. I hope I didn't make her angry when I said I really didn't want to see or talk to anyone. I am ok here because you guys can't see if I cry. Plus many have been through the same. I am amazed how attached you get so quickly. I will never again just think it's just chemical and shouldn't be mourned. now that I have been there, I have a new respect. Rockababy, I only hope I was sensitive to you when you had yours. If not I am so sorry. You ladies are great though and I am glad we have each other.

And we're here anytime hon. If she's a good friend she'll understand that you need some space. Hugs xoxo

How is everyone doing?
I am better today.

You're on the up hon. I'm fine, dosed with the cold-hoping I feel less gross before I O next week or OH won't be so excited to BD. Got my digi OPKs ready, ic ones confused me so my main aim this cycle is to better pinpoint O, not too worried about a BFP, really feeling more relaxes about it. I've given myself 4 more cycles before I start to worry.

time flies. I can't believe we are on cycle 3 already. Not much as some try for years. I couldn't take it that long before I kidnap one from a trailer park. They have plenty lol

Hey All,

Dhime - you feelin a little better :) ?

Feeling good - yesterday i was a lazy sausage and sat on couch in front of fire watching Titanic crying my eyes out!! I had forgotten how sad that movie was ha ha - but it was just a lovely day with my honey bunny as we hadnt seen each other all week. He keeps commenting on my boobs being huge ha he loves it! But i think i need to invest in some new bra's! these are too small! Havent had morning sickness - thank god and touch wood!!

How ye all doin :) :hugs:

I watched Titanic too! No matter how often I see it I have this wee hope that it won't actually sink this time! I'm grand girls, cold is clearing up-managed to BD last night but it's not so easy when your nose wont stop running! Started my digi OPKs today, am thinking I O'd last cycle on cd13/14 so I'm hoping they confirm that...a bit scared I won't get any smiley faces though! But feeling much more relaxed this cycle, think I'm more settled into to the idea that BFPs are a longer term process so I'm not as panicky that it has to be THIS cycle, I'm not going to get discouraged just yet, I'm only on cycle 3 so I've a good bit to go before I can allow myself to worry. I suppose the endo/cysts/pelvic infection I had has made me a bit too negative about the whole thing but I need to at least give my body a chance before I write it off!
Hope you're all doing well!xo

I watched Titanic too! No matter how often I see it I have this wee hope that it won't actually sink this time! I'm grand girls, cold is clearing up-managed to BD last night but it's not so easy when your nose wont stop running! Started my digi OPKs today, am thinking I O'd last cycle on cd13/14 so I'm hoping they confirm that...a bit scared I won't get any smiley faces though! But feeling much more relaxed this cycle, think I'm more settled into to the idea that BFPs are a longer term process so I'm not as panicky that it has to be THIS cycle, I'm not going to get discouraged just yet, I'm only on cycle 3 so I've a good bit to go before I can allow myself to worry. I suppose the endo/cysts/pelvic infection I had has made me a bit too negative about the whole thing but I need to at least give my body a chance before I write it off!
Hope you're all doing well!xo

Ahhh its a brilliant film... and yea, even though you know where its going - you kinda hope for a better ending lol... Good luck with the OPK's! Is this your first time using them? It is hard to fit everything in at once - but keep at it, you will get there!! :hugs:

Thanks hon. I tried some cheapie OPKs my first cycle but found them very hard to read so I'm trying these as it's either smiley or not-no deciphering to be done, surely even I can't mess that up...!? My cousin just gave birth, her boobs were massive by the end!

Enjoy the knockers! The DH's love them. Mine is really excited about that aspect.

No morning sickness? You lucky girl!

I love Titanic. I have the soundtrack and I love it. First movie where the girl is of normal weight. Though she is way to skinny these days. It is the modern day equivilant to :an affair to remember" you ladies seen that one?

I LOVE that film, I cry EVERY time I see it! By the end when he realises what's happened to her im a puffy mess!

Same here. gets me every time.
Made the DH watch it. He loved the story but doesn't like grant

Started using preseed - love it!
Also getting fertility blend to use this cycle.

Anyone else trying anything new this round?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->