• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Looking for a TTC Buddy...

I've been using digi OPKs, got a positive yesterday,woohoo! SO much easier to use than the ICs I had before. I've realised that I actually O 4days later than I thought-no wonder I'm not pregnant! We didn't really BD loads around O this time though so am not too hopeful but pinpointing O is good enough for me this month. I'm considering preseed for either the next cycle or the one after, would be interested to know how you get on hon.

Hey girls. I'm trying agnus castus this month after being told it's good for anovulatory cycles and PCOS. Fingers crossed for ov. Have been charting but may have missed my ov but good news if AF comes as predicted not just inconsistent temping!

Aqua - The preseed is great! DH loves it. Says it happy lube.
Works for me - a bit hard to get in the mood when timming it and all. lol
Glad you figured it out. I am trying to figure my temps out this cycle but I am confused. So is fertility friend so go figure. I think my hormones are just still out of wack from the m/c last month. FF thinks I O'd on cd6 but I don't think so. Good thing is DH keeps me pretty busy with his jackrabbit libido and all so we r covered no matter what. He has been calm this month though. I think he is trying to be gentle with me.

Allyson - I am also going on the Angus Cactus starting today. I hope it helps. My fertility blend vitamins came in this morning...

You girls doing okay this week?

I have some Agnus cast us for the next cycle or the one after that - trying to stagger evrything so I don't drive me or OH crazy!! Totally with you on the lube, I find it really hard to be up for it just because the OPK says so!
I had an awful day today, work really tough at minute (makes BDing even harder when you're so tired) and to top off the nightmarish day one of my colleagues came in to say she was 5 months pregnant. Shes the second pregnancy announced this month, think I work in too female a workplace! Ive only been been ttc 3 months I know but sometimes I worry that i could still be here this time next yr...
I'm not supposed to be symptom spotting...but if I was there wouldn't be anything to spot so at least I'm not getting my hopes up like I have my previous two cycles at this stage.

I know right!?
Have noticed that all of a sudden prego people are just sprouting up around you?
Also, kids at our place of worship are flock to the DH and I. It's like we are magnets or something.
I am starting to get totally green jello every time another anouncement comes my way...

They're totally everywhere! Our church has a fairly young congregation so there's a complete abundance of children and then I go to work and everyone is pregnant. We're surrounded!
A friend of mine who has 2 young kids called me tonight and at one point said "you'd better hurry up and get pregnant or my kids will be too old for yours!" she wasn't being mean but I just wanted to scream - if only she knew how hard I am trying to get
pregnant, enough pressure already!

Ouch! A fertile friend. That can hurt.
I am sure it was comming from a good place though. It is crazy that we are having that issue at all.
I remember when we all thought you could get prego by just touching a guys "ahem" without bc pills and 3 types of profolactics. Boy I waisted so much time trying to not get prego... I only We'd known right...

I wouldn't worry about being here next year. Take it 1 month at a time and don't pressure yourself. The wrrying can cause added stress. Thus causing anovulatory cycles. (no one wants that)
Just keep a journal so you can show your LO one day how much you really wanted them and fought so hard to get them.

Hey eveyone. Sorry,been a bit AWOL of late, felt like I had zero symptoms and pretty much didn't want to think about it. I realised this week that whilst I've had few pg symptoms,my usual AF symptoms (heavy sore boobs,bad cramps and backache) haven't been very obvious either...I felt a little nauseous this week and have had a few spots and that combined with lack of AF symptoms made me test...got a squinter on anIC last night and faint line thus morning. Got an FRER on the way to work and 2 lines came up!! So I think it's my BFP?! Pic is in my avatar.
Obviously very cautious just now. AF not due til fri so i'm waitin til after the weekend at least before I change my status. Very excited and scared all at once!
How are you all doing? xo

Hey eveyone. Sorry,been a bit AWOL of late, felt like I had zero symptoms and pretty much didn't want to think about it. I realised this week that whilst I've had few pg symptoms,my usual AF symptoms (heavy sore boobs,bad cramps and backache) haven't been very obvious either...I felt a little nauseous this week and have had a few spots and that combined with lack of AF symptoms made me test...got a squinter on anIC last night and faint line thus morning. Got an FRER on the way to work and 2 lines came up!! So I think it's my BFP?! Pic is in my avatar.
Obviously very cautious just now. AF not due til fri so i'm waitin til after the weekend at least before I change my status. Very excited and scared all at once!
How are you all doing? xo

OMGOMGOMG!!!!!!!!
:cloud9: THIS IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!! :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
Gosh I hope it's a stcky little bean!
stick baby stick!!!!!!!! (it worked for rockabybaby)

I am doing good btw. At 8DPO and temps are looking good. I wasn't expecting anything this month with the m/c last month. But with my temps staying up, I am starting to raise an eyebrow...

Thanks hon...how exciting would it be if we got BFPs the same month??!!

Thanks hon...how exciting would it be if we got BFPs the same month??!!

Totally! Not sure what my chances are but I am hoping. My chart is all wonky so I dunno. I still don't know what is even normal for me yet. I may test in a few days but Even if it's a BFP, I will wary after my last experience. Just hang in there. Alot can happen in the first couple of weeks of PG. make sure the little bean sticks before telling people. It's fun telling but if this is chemical, it's heartbreaking having to break the bad news later.

But this is gonna be a sticky little thingy!
FX for you!:hugs:

"CRICKETS..."

psssttt............
anybody out there? How's AquaP?

This thread has got quiet! AquaP is pretty much on tenterhooks...AF would be due tomorrow so I'm quite anxious in case she for some reason shows up. I've been a little nauseous and tired and been having cramps on and off last night and today but nothing agonising. Feel kind of full/heavy where I imagine my uterus is. My IC still said BFP this morning, it's not very dark but I'm only 13dpo and a lot of ladies say that ICs don't get very dark.
Sadly there's nothing I can do, man I wish I had a fast forward button to get me through the next few weeks!
Just praying the cramps are regular PG cramps...:shrug:
How are your temps looking now DHime?

This thread has got quiet! AquaP is pretty much on tenterhooks...AF would be due tomorrow so I'm quite anxious in case she for some reason shows up. I've been a little nauseous and tired and been having cramps on and off last night and today but nothing agonising. Feel kind of full/heavy where I imagine my uterus is. My IC still said BFP this morning, it's not very dark but I'm only 13dpo and a lot of ladies say that ICs don't get very dark.
Sadly there's nothing I can do, man I wish I had a fast forward button to get me through the next few weeks!

I got a positive this morning, I'm hesitant to say BFP because it was very faint on a wondfu strip so I'm still sitting here nervously. Waiting on tomorrow to test again with a digital.Good luck to you!

I got a positive this morning, I'm hesitant to say BFP because it was very faint on a wondfu strip so I'm still sitting here nervously. Waiting on tomorrow to test again with a digital.Good luck to you!

How exciting:hugs: really hope this is it for you! My IC BFP is quite faint, FRER much darker. I'm gonna do my last FRER on Saturday and maybe a digital
next week...I'm pretty nervous myself. Really want to get tomorrow over as AF due then. Keep us posted!

Oh My Goodness!
Both of you!!!!! :hug:

I am so happy for you both.
Don't worry, cramps and bloating are very normal. Feels like AF right? Shars sudden pain should be considered a worry but AF like ones.
FX for both of you! I hope they stick. At 13 DPO everthing is still so maybe... I wish I could hit the FF button for you.

My temps are still up there. I have taken to sleeping out of the covers with fans on me. Side effect to progesterone. (Hoping I get a BFP too) Today I woke up all stuffy but I don't know of it is alergies or what cause I am fine now. I will not symptom spot......say it again!

Hi There!!!

WOW Fantastic news AquaP and marshas!!! Absolutely briillllliant!! Fingers crossed now that they stay where they're supposed to stay!! Delighted for ye!! Summer babies now with a bit of luck! x x

Sorry i havent been logged in this week - Its been work eat sleep, this last while.... i aint had time really. Been concious lately of - not over eating - but not eating the right things... not that i am craving chips (fries) and stuff like that - but more so that i am just being a lazy git and buying this crap at lunchtime.... so i have made a bit more of an effort in excercising, but its tough to get motivated you know? But i am determined to stick at it, as i think its good for you to be fit and also helps you sleep better at night.

Have a private scan booked in for October 23rd - which will be 12 weeks... (public health system have me booked in for November 15th) but i just thought it was too far away for my 1st scan, plus once i know everything is ok - then i can start telling people. So only 1 week to go before i can tell people - all going well at the scan. I cant wait to be able to tell everyone as i think i might spontaeneously combust soon if i cant tell people - Plus, a close friend has told me i am starting to show now so its gonna be obvious soon!!

Thankfully, no sickness, fainting, diziness, constipation thus far - tiredness is starting to subside now... so i am a happy bunny. 2 other friends have announced that they are PG as well so i have some partners in crime now :) one of them didnt find out till 14.5 weeks!!! Mental!!

WEll, enough about me, hows everyone else doing :) x x x :hugs: :hugs:

doing ok here. Very happy for those getting BFP's this month.
3 of my friends TTC got bfp's this week. Including Aqua.
I still have a ways to go. Good thing is my temps look good and I have been getting pain in my left side that feels like O pain but it O'd 9 days ago. Unless it's a 2fer..... Anyway I am way bloated though it would be too early for that for me so it's something else going on.
My lower abdomen is tender to the touch so I have no idea what's up.
Not possible to be PG so sson after m/c.
The pain is very similar to a yanking sensation I had during the mc on my left ovary area... I really hope it's not a cyst.

Glad you are doing so weel and that the LO is sticking around! I can't beleive it is taking so long to get a scan. You have to send me pics!!!!!! You are showing already? wow

Hi There!!!

WOW Fantastic news AquaP and marshas!!! Absolutely briillllliant!! Fingers crossed now that they stay where they're supposed to stay!! Delighted for ye!! Summer babies now with a bit of luck! x x

Sorry i havent been logged in this week - Its been work eat sleep, this last while.... i aint had time really. Been concious lately of - not over eating - but not eating the right things... not that i am craving chips (fries) and stuff like that - but more so that i am just being a lazy git and buying this crap at lunchtime.... so i have made a bit more of an effort in excercising, but its tough to get motivated you know? But i am determined to stick at it, as i think its good for you to be fit and also helps you sleep better at night.

Have a private scan booked in for October 23rd - which will be 12 weeks...
(public health system have me booked in for November 15th) but i just
thought it was too far away for my 1st scan, plus once i know everything is ok - then i can start telling people. So only 1 week to go before i can tell people -
all going well at the scan. I cant wait to be able to tell everyone as i think i
might spontaeneously combust soon if i cant tell people - Plus, a close friend
has told me i am starting to show now so its gonna be obvious soon!!
Thankfully, no sickness, fainting, diziness, constipation thus far - tiredness is
starting to subside now... so i am a happy bunny. 2 other friends have
announced that they are PG as well so i have some partners in crime now :)
one of them didnt find out till 14.5 weeks!!! Mental!!
WEll, enough about me, hows everyone else doing :) x x x :hugs:
:hugs:

Hey rockabybaby!
Glad everything is going well for you! Are you showing much? Is not affecting your clothes or anything?! I'm hoping I won't show til at least after 12 weeks, save me buying new clothes!
They really give you guys late scans down south, I'd expect to get mine by 12 weeks, hope all goes well with at, show us a pic if u can!
I'm grand, cramping has subsided to nearly nothing-which is good cos i was worried I was gonna get AF at any minute, but bad cos now I'm worried there's something wrong! But boobs still twingey enough to reassure me! Other than feeling REALLY tired I'm fine (not that being tired helps me sleep any better! I wake up at 3,30am every day!)
I know what you mean about telling people, it's gonna be SO hard. We've only told our mums and my sis (she's a GP so I wanted her input!) and thats it til middle of December, aaaaaargh!
I'm really happy and a bit taken aback that it's happened on my 3rd cycle but I'm still very cautious, took me 3 days to have the courage to change my
status.

Take care hon:hugs:

doing ok here. Very happy for those getting BFP's this month.
3 of my friends TTC got bfp's this week. Including Aqua.
I still have a ways to go. Good thing is my temps look good and I have been getting pain in my left side that feels like O pain but it O'd 9 days ago. Unless it's a 2fer..... Anyway I am way bloated though it would be too early for that for me so it's something else going on.
My lower abdomen is tender to the touch so I have no idea what's up.
Not possible to be PG so sson after m/c.
The pain is very similar to a yanking sensation I had during the mc on my left ovary area... I really hope it's not a cyst.

Glad you are doing so weel and that the LO is sticking around! I can't beleive it is taking so long to get a scan. You have to send me pics!!!!!! You are showing already? wow

Hang in there DHime, youre not out til she shows - some people do find they catch again very quickly after m/c - look at rockabybaby! Keep us posted. When you testing? :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->