Looking for a TTC Buddy...

How's everyone doing so far today?

Blah. Tired, sick, sore, crabby. Just TBH...

Hello ladies...Am I too late to join you guys?!
Been browsing around TTC/NTNP for a while and not sure I fit there! Just stopped pill a week ago and finished withdrawal bleed a couple of days ago, so it's a whole new world to me, no idea what to expect.
Had a laparoscopy to remove endometriosis and cyst in May so I want to get going while the goings good!
Anyways be nice to have some people to chat to who won't think I'm obsessed...

Welcome AquaP! Never too late to join :) YOu will learn a lot here

Vitex or chastberry is an herb that help regulate your cycles. It takes a while to start working but if your having irregular cycles or not ovulating on a regular basis this herb will help. Alot of my friends have taken it and it has worked for them. You can buy it at g&c or the vitamin shoppe for like ten bucks or so. I was going to try it but figured a fertility clinic would be faster at helping me return to normal and get pregnant faster!![/QUOTE]

hi alyssa thanks for that.. ah yes chastberry- i am already taking this but i didnt know it was also called vitex. i hope it does regulate my cycles as mine are long-ish. i have a friend who is a naturopath and she gave me a concoction of herbs to take.

still in two week wait limbo (or hell!) trying not to symptom spot and trying to remain cool calm and collected but inside feeling like:brat:
it still feels like AF is coming but i may test early next week if she hasn't shown up. Your DH sounds like is really embracing ttc, wanting to read books. i can't recommend any but i'd just like to say good on him:thumbup:
my DH is already taking herbs and vitamins and having to BD on demand so i think a reading list won't go down too well .. he he

anyone else find it IMPOSSIBLE not to symtom check? I always say i wont because i can convince myself of almost anything :blush: but still do anyway grrrrrr. Yesterday i was convinced i was getting bb pains but then got busy at home and realized they didn't hurt so much afterall :dohh:

the tww is unbearable sometimes and i just feel like :brat:.... so today i vow to stay neutral (as if that is possible :haha:)

Aleja let me know how it works for you. How long have you been taking it and how many do you take a day??

Ahh only five more days until my appt at the fertility clinic. Gettingsoo nervous but excited at the same time..counting down the days:thumbup:

Been browsing around TTC/NTNP for a while and not sure I fit there! Just stopped pill a week ago and finished withdrawal bleed a couple of days ago, so it's a whole new world to me, no idea what to expect.
Had a laparoscopy to remove endometriosis and cyst in May so I want to get going while the goings good!

wow. starting with a bang huh.
I am not sure if obcession is right word. I call it focus and being goal oriented. :flower:

still in two week wait limbo (or hell!) trying not to symptom spot and trying to remain cool calm and collected but inside feeling like:brat:
it still feels like AF is coming but i may test early next week if she hasn't shown up. Your DH sounds like is really embracing ttc, wanting to read books. i can't recommend any but i'd just like to say good on him:thumbup:
my DH is already taking herbs and vitamins and having to BD on demand so i think a reading list won't go down too well .. he he

He is doing great. Just got the idiots pocket guide to being an expectant father... I guess he is skipping ahead since there really are no books for men TTC. All I find online is the PG man. (eww)
There are funny ones that are fun to read though. Us girls talk seriously but sometime having another guys oppinion on the matter is fun for them and lightens things up a bit.
I also found the coolest thing on you tube. Mens dad labs. Really cool little shows.:happydance:

anyone else find it IMPOSSIBLE not to symtom check? I always say i wont because i can convince myself of almost anything :blush: but still do anyway grrrrrr. Yesterday i was convinced i was getting bb pains but then got busy at home and realized they didn't hurt so much afterall :dohh:

the tww is unbearable sometimes and i just feel like :brat:.... so today i vow to stay neutral (as if that is possible :haha:)

BB pains? whats that? I hate my bad memory for accronyms...:dohh:

Okay... any elses DH not circumcised? (weird question I know)
Mine isn't and now has gotten yeast infection from DTD too much. Anyone know how to help this on a guy?
Puts a roadblock around TTC for a few days... And they just had to be the most optimal days! wahhhhhhhh.:cry:

BB pains? whats that? I hate my bad memory for accronyms...:dohh:

BB = boobie (in my world at least:haha:) I've been known to make some of my own acronynms so don't worry about it :happydance:

wow. starting with a bang huh.
I am not sure if obcession is right word. I call it focus and being goal oriented. :flower:

Focus and being goal oriented...I like that! Will have to remember that one for OH!

Focus and being goal oriented...I like that! Will have to remember that one for OH!

Oops-apparently I liked it so much that I had to post it twice!

Okay... any elses DH not circumcised? (weird question I know)
Mine isn't and now has gotten yeast infection from DTD too much. Anyone know how to help this on a guy?
Puts a roadblock around TTC for a few days... And they just had to be the most optimal days! wahhhhhhhh.:cry:

I haven't actually experienced that so i'm not quite sure but maybe just clean up after :sex: ? like using the bathroon immediately for women with UTI problems (unfortunately experience there:dohh:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->