Looking for all the ladies due Jan 18th and Jan 19th 2013...

Imwent shopping at babies r us two days ago..must have been the right day bc we got baby all summer clothes for next year..we bought 6-9 months..and everything was clearanced and clearanced again!! Only spent 50$ amd got like 20 outfits mostly carters and koalas... Sooooooo cute!

I plan on shopping out of season too! And I sooo love carters!!!! Especially for a girl, they have the cutest clothes ever. I have scoped them out online as well. They are always having different type of sales. Can't wait to be able to shop for my little one!

Hey guys....mind if I join in? :) I'm due the same time,(theve told me a few days but seem to be picking the 18th for now) this is my third child and my rainbow baby after a mmc :) We find out the sex on Aug 20th :) Lilbit, I have movement early too, as I've had kids before so apparently u feel them sooner!

Awesome ! Ya this is number 4 for me and me and OH's first together so hes jealous he can't feel yet but I love it. I love every time I feel him/her moe

I bet he is excited....you poor thing have all boys!! lol jk jk I want a boy this round but I have one of each now :) How old are your others?

My boys are 11 8 and 5. They are all such a trip, but I would love to have something in the house that sits down to pee but at the end of the day I wouldn't be upset if I had a boy as long as babies healthy

Lilbit, I want a baby girl as well...but I think I will be just as happy to have a boy. I am really really girly myself..and I know shopping for a baby girl will be so much fun. as you mention long as baby healthy that is all that matters... But if we got to chose we would both be having girls :haha:

Imwent shopping at babies r us two days ago..must have been the right day bc we got baby all summer clothes for next year..we bought 6-9 months..and everything was clearanced and clearanced again!! Only spent 50$ amd got like 20 outfits mostly carters and koalas... Sooooooo cute!

Gosh, I can't wait to go shopping but I want to wait till we find out what we are having. Counting down the days!

One more week until we find out the gender!!! I feel like I already know..
Today we have a Doppler appointment which will be nice :)
Anybody else wake up super bitchy and irritable?! For the past 4 days I've been like that ALL day long. I keep apologizing to hubby but I keep finding so many things to bitch about lol

One more week until we find out the gender!!! I feel like I already know..
Today we have a Doppler appointment which will be nice :)
Anybody else wake up super bitchy and irritable?! For the past 4 days I've been like that ALL day long. I keep apologizing to hubby but I keep finding so many things to bitch about lol

Wooohooo, I can't wait for mine, if I can next week, my OH and I are going to get a 3D scan cause I can't take it anymore lol.

Lilbit, I want a baby girl as well...but I think I will be just as happy to have a boy. I am really really girly myself..and I know shopping for a baby girl will be so much fun. as you mention long as baby healthy that is all that matters... But if we got to chose we would both be having girls :haha:

Yes I would love to buy pink for once lol. Blue, balls, and baseball bats you can only do so many things with. Girls you have more options, headbands, clips, etc etc.

LilBit I was thinking about going to get a private 3d scan as well but I am going to wait it out. Besides I can use that money to go shopping with. It will be my halfway mark the day of our appointment and I think I want to be surprise that day to make it a little bit more special...the days are going by nicely so it will be here before I know it.

Other than that I hope all is well with everyone. I would love to here some updates on how everyone is doing. Anyone started on the nursery. care to share bump pic, or things you have bought? lets living this thread up a little bit. We can talk about anything.

Can I join? I'm due 18th Jan with our first child.we are team yellow :)

Yes, Welcome aboard!!!!! I will be sure to add you to the 1st page in a few...And congrats again!!!

LilBit I was thinking about going to get a private 3d scan as well but I am going to wait it out. Besides I can use that money to go shopping with. It will be my halfway mark the day of our appointment and I think I want to be surprise that day to make it a little bit more special...the days are going by nicely so it will be here before I know it.

Other than that I hope all is well with everyone. I would love to here some updates on how everyone is doing. Anyone started on the nursery. care to share bump pic, or things you have bought? lets living this thread up a little bit. We can talk about anything.

LOL as we speak, I am trying to convince OH to let us do one tomorrow, this place has openings. To be contd....

Woohoo can't wait to hear what your having!! Good luck!!
I felt baby moving for the first time today, a whole lot. Made me so happy I had tears pouring down my face at work !!!!:)

Welcome mrshopeful and congrats!!! :hi:

Hello girls :hi: may I join your thread?
I'm due Jan 18th (my birthday is the 19th!)
This is my 2nd as well as DHs 2nd (I have a DS who is 6 and a step daughter who is 10)
Got my BFP waiting to start clomid aftet 14months ttc so needless to say we were over the moon and susprised when we got our BFP!
Only expecting 1 :)
Gender scan was earlier to day......were team :pink:

Congrats to everyone else! :) so excited to have a group to spend the next 5 months with!
Were almost half way there girls!!!!

Can't believe all the gender scams since I last checked..Congrats to all!!

We haven't done any buying just looking at baby stuff but my SIM picked a unisex brwn and green outfit with dinosaur feet for the baby and my daughter will pick the first gender specific outfit :)

We go for sono on Monday....eek so close now!!! Anyone have names picked for baby yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->