Looking for all the ladies due Jan 18th and Jan 19th 2013...

I dont really believe in that as all 3 of my sons had different heartbeats. My middle sons was high, but anyhoo with this pregnancy 8 weeks heartbeat was 179 and then 12 weeks 150 ultrasound other day 17 weeks 145.

My oldest son always in 130-150s range

Middle- 150-170s

Youngest- 140-160s range

It's a Girl!!!!!! :pink:
:happydance: My instincts were bang on! Never thought blue for a second!

Re. Heartrate, I keep a very detailed journal, here are my records for Heartrate:
Heart rate at 6w5d 115bpm ultrasound
Heart rate at 8w5d 165bpm ultrasound
Heart rate at 10w1d 167bpm ultrasound
Heart rate at 11w4d 160bpm doppler
Heart rate at 12w2d 157bpm ultrasound
Heart rate at 13w4d 145bpm doppler
Heart rate at 17w2d 130bpm on doppler
Heart rate at 18w2d 134bpm ultrasound

Congratsssss!!!! We have alot of pink here!!!

How are all you ladies doing?? Are we all feeling lots of movement!?? :headspin:

loads of movement now can feel light kicks as well on about heart beats do you believe in galloping for girl train boy xx

Tons of movement here too!! Is amazing!! :) DH can feel it too now!!
I even SAW my belly move when she was kicking the other day, it was so cool!

its great isnt it i call mine a little irish dancer as it feels like its dancing on my bladder lol xx

DH got to feel baby kick first time last night. I love it she is always flopping around.

Aww!!!! That's so exciting girls!!
I feel her tons, everyday :)
The kicks aren't hard enough for DH to feel yet, but soon I'm sure!

And Dee11, I know what you mean about the dancing!! Sometimes I'd say she's using my bladder as a trampoline! Lol :)

I see a few gals had their scans but no updates on the sex?? Come on girls, spill!!
So exciting Chiles!! Any intuitions!???

deep down I feel this may be my son...but i have a little faith that it just may be a girl...I am torn....I want both!!! But pink is so much fun to shop for :haha:

It seems like we have alot of ladies that are carrying :pink: so maybe I will be joing you all.

Hi everyone-have my scan in just over a week....not really felt much movement so will be happy for he chance to see LO again. I was going to stay team yellow but am now tempted to find out the gender :)

The january thread im in is being dominated with boys! Looks like the 18 th 19 th is mistly girls though :)

Not long to wait now chiles and mrshopeful!! Can't wait for updates:)

Have you for sure changed your mind mrshopeful??! :blush:

ladybug- Its really not....less than 4 days away for me!!!!! I hope this week really fly by for us!!!!!!!

@nikkilewis. I said the same thing about the January thread and this one. Well we will def have to wait and see, within the next 2 weeks everyone here probably will know the gender but pink has taken over!!!

So I went searching for the ladies with their u/s date that has passed and updated threemakesfive, and poutie who are also on team :pink:
The others with no date I search them as well and I do not see any gender announcements or posts about their gender....

we have added more pink to the thread!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->