Looking for all the ladies due Jan 18th and Jan 19th 2013...

Only 1 blue so far!

Had an appt with my OB/Gyn yesterday, she reassured me everything on my last ultrasound is going perfectly. I am so relieved, my worrying has dropped significantly :dance:
Started on her nursery last weekend!!!!!!! Eeeeeeee!!

Oh that's wonderful everything is going good ladybug!
What colors are you dong her room in?

I want to start my little girls room but I have SO much work to do before I can. I have to switch my sons room and hers this way the baby is closer to us, its a big project!

Had my 20 week scan today and confirmed that baby is a girl. First time I dont have to buy basketballs, footballs, and blue clothes lol.

I was told it wa a girl at 16 weeks 4 days.. but i have my 20 week (almost 21) anomaly scan on Tuesday! So i am telling them to double check just in case.. but it is clearly a girl, i just like to be sure haha

Congrats LilBit!!!! I am now getting nervous about my scan friday. I will be 20 weeks!!!!

Oh that's wonderful everything is going good ladybug!
What colors are you dong her room in?

I want to start my little girls room but I have SO much work to do before I can. I have to switch my sons room and hers this way the baby is closer to us, its a big project!

We are sanding and staining the hardwood floors in her room(the last owners covered the house in carpet), painting her walls a light powder pink with white trim.. Just got the room all cleared out and ready to start!!:)

Oh my that's going to be a lot of work switching over rooms! At least you've got 5 more months to complete it! Remember no lifting ;) hehe

Congrats Lilbit!!!!! Another :pink: added to our list! :) Pretty little dresses, flowers and butterflies are going to be running through your head now :dance:

@nikkilewis: we saw our babes potty shot at 15weeks and knew without a doubt, only to have it confirmed at 18weeks. No worries, I'm sure If you saw nothing at 16w there will still be nothing!!! what a shock that would be though huh? LOL

@chiles: good luck at your u/s today!! Can't wait to hear!!!

WOooOo!! :dance: Congrats Chiles!!!!!!
January is the month for GALS!

:happydance: yey for girls :happydance:
How many does that make now?

Wow girls are taking over come 2013!!!

2 more days to wait for me to find out - wonder if i'll even up the ratio!

Today I was actually able to see baby physically kicking, it was so cute. This is my fourth time and this is still awesome. Last night she was doing flips like crazy.

Just dropping in to see how everyone is doing!!!! GoodLuck CharlieO with your scan. Ladies feel free to share your baby buys, bump photos, u/s pics whatever.

Have anyone else decided on their baby names? We have locked in with Reagan Skyy.

look forward to hearing from you ladies!!!

Love Reagan!! That was our second pick :)
But we went with Charlotte Rae (Charlie for short)

We have a puppy named Kennedy so I couldn't do a dog named Kennedy and a daughter named Raegan lol

We have named her Hailey Marie Jean Smith <3
I've just started scrapbooking my pregnancy for her and started another book for when she's born. I am so in love with her.
I esp love the morning kicks she gives me right when I wake up and roll onto my back.
It's such a relief each morning knowing she's in there and she's ok, esp after losing 2 babies.
Oh and she loves music!!! Gets her rolling around, kicking and moving nonstop when tunes are blaring! Even live music! :dance:
Ah I'm so in love :cloud9:

Sorry girls guess my post here never posted lol

Mine is a girl too :) can't believe all the girls...love the names u all have picked we still aren't sure yet on a name :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->