• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Looking for buddies who also have unpredictable cycles....

Ginger that would be so frustrating. I truly hope you get answers soon and that its an easy fix.
Eternity sorry af being a pain but Fx'd its a good thing.

Life is cold! Getting ready to install some curtains in my computer/music/craft/art room, so hopefully covering that window will keep it warm.

well, you should update us with pics of the final results! :winkwink:

well, you should update us with pics of the final results! :winkwink:

Sorry about the mess in the floor. I didn't feel like cleaning up. (But I really need to.)

Kinda hard to see, but the curtains are like a purple-plum color. It feels warmer in here already, and I can play the piano without my neighbor's dogs staring intensely at me while they poo in my yard. :thumbup:

Attachments

• curtains.jpg
    curtains.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 2
Ginger, are you a musician??? What do you play besides piano? DH is a musician as well! :D

Neat! I have very rarely played for anyone's entertainment but my own, so I'm not sure if I'd call myself a musician. But I do play music!

I play the piano (obviously). If you look really closely at the piano, I have my two Irish tin/penny whistles laying on the keys. I also play violin/Irish fiddle. When I was in school, I played percussion and mallet instruments (xylophone, marimba, vibraphone, chimes, glockenspiel, bells, etc). I know a couple of chords on the guitar, but no songs. Also, the mandolin has basically the same setup as a violin, so theoretically I can play that as well, although I've never gotten to spend much more than five minutes with one. :haha:

The music book on my stand right there is a Lord of the Rings violin book that came with a CD that has a backup symphony on it. I haven't actually played my violin with it yet, as I've been messing with the tin whistle and the recordings.

What does your hubs play?

wow, you play a lot of instruments! I bet you play beautiful music!
DH works at an orchestra playing the french horn, but as a kid, he learned how to play the violin, and then the piano... he can play guitar as well.. that´s all! :)

Neat! I've always had a curiosity with instruments that only have three buttons, like the French horn and trumpet. I don't know why. Brass has such a powerful feeling. It's very gallant.

Excuse me, I'm more than slightly inebriated at the moment. :blush:

Why do you excuse yourself???
I can't play anything, but French horn sounds so beautiful!

I just gush so much when I'm drunk. :blush:

But yes, I really miss playing with a full orchestra/band. It was amazing. Especially marching band, haha. They did didn't have stringed instruments/orchestra where I went to school. I would love to play with an orchestra.

Drunk?? Are you having some good old wine? :winkwink:

Apple ale! And a couple of shots of cinnamon whiskey earlier. My family is Irish, so I can't forget the delicious whiskey! Haha.

I am so bad off right now. I know I shouldn't be posting, but I can't help it. :haha:

I noticed your baby has upgraded from a lemon to an orange! Congrats! You must be so excited. I think you mentioned you were coming to the States?

Yes, I'm doing the shopping there! I'll be there by april!
My grandma says we have Irish heritage, but I'm not sure! She doesn't tell much!

I don't like whiskey, I'm usually a cocktail girl! :haha:

Cool! Where at in the States, if you don't mind me asking?

My family is so swirled up with Irish, English, and Native American, that I'm not sure what to call myself other than someone with naturally neon orange hair. Haha.

Oh! I'd love to have your hair color! I'm a brunette!
I'm mainly Spanish, but a quarter of me, is native Ecuadorian!

I'll fly to Florida, my parents live about 45 minutes away from Miami! :)

Oh! I'd love to have your hair color! I'm a brunette!
I'm mainly Spanish, but a quarter of me, is native Ecuadorian!

I'll fly to Florida, my parents live about 45 minutes away from Miami! :)

Well, hey. I bet you handle the sun a lot better than I do. I get burned even wearing 110-SPF sunblock.

Miami! Nice! I have a Cuban friend who was born in Miami. Flew there once on my way to board a ship to the Caribbean, but it was dark and I slept through it, so I didn't really get to see anything. :blush:

Have fun!

Thank you! I cant wait for my flight day! :happydance:

Hi ladies:hi: how is everyone?

I'm not too good. January ended with a two-day visit from AF and this weekend she was only here for one day!!

IC this morning was bfn - as I've had some symptoms since Jan, and googling unusually short periods leads to results about pregnancy!
:shrug: No idea what's going on, so will be making a drs appt this week!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->