• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Looking for buddies who also have unpredictable cycles....

Welcome Mstib! I unfortunately don't know anything about PCOS. But would definitely take Polas advice. See a doctor and get some tests done if they'll let you. If not there are alot of ladies on here who know a ton about charting and OPKs. I finally tried opks after a year and a half of ttc just to try help relieve some stress and it worked!

Darn that sucks that they moved your day back. BUt FXed we still have our LO's on the same day.

I know! It's like 6 days behind! I refuse to change my Ticker! :(

I swear on the ultrasound the baby didn't look like 8 weeks... He was way too active for that, or maybe I'm in denial :haha:

You too, Mattsgirl!

I'm doing well. My OPK was darker but still negative today on CD10. In December I got my positive OPK on CD10, which I felt was early. Just had a little weird cramping feeling in the right side of my abdomen, so maybe I'll get my positive OPK soon! :thumbup:

that cramping sounds good!!! I used to get it before I Oed!!!!

Hi ladies hope everyone is keeping well!

Afm, just waiting for the witch to show. Very unlikely we caught this cycle as BDing was badly timed (except for once that might have been the night before I Oed, but I had quite a lot of cramping/twinging for about a week so I can't pinpoint it)
Shame though because that one night was while hubby and I were in a hotel after seeing the Rocky Horror Show in the theatre, so would've been quite fun nick naming a bump 'rocky' lol

You never know, you might not be out. Rocky would be such a cute nick name for a bump.
Yea cd 10 is a little early Ginger but depending on how long your cycles are it could be jut right for you. My cycles were a little longer so it was no surprise that I didn't get a positive opk until cd16. So FX'ed for you!

You never know, you might not be out. Rocky would be such a cute nick name for a bump.
Yea cd 10 is a little early Ginger but depending on how long your cycles are it could be jut right for you. My cycles were a little longer so it was no surprise that I didn't get a positive opk until cd16. So FX'ed for you!

My cycles are normally about 30 days, so I SHOULD ovulate around CD15, I think.

I meant to take an OPK earlier, but went to the bathroom and realized as soon as I was done that I forgot to take the OPK. :dohh:

AF decided her New Years resolution was to hang out with me more often. She's been stopping by every two weeks since. :dohh:

I've got an appointment to start testing with my OB-GYN on Mar 20th. Think I'm gonna take a temporary TTC break, as I don't want to have a baby during the holidays. (Watch, I'll finally get pregnant as soon as I don't want to.)

Hope everyone else is doing better!

Well I hope you get some answers from the doctors soon Ginger, noone wants visits that often from the witch!!!

But she's been messing with me too!
She turned up with no warning a couple of days early, then just vanished after two days!
But I've been really off ever since. Lots of AF symptoms that usually leave with her are still here, as well as constant cramping and twinging.

It has been suggested in another group on here that maybe the witch wasn't really the witch iykwim.....

Though that's highly unlikely!
Wish this cycle would just end!!!

Hey gingerpanda! Definitely I'm hoping you get the answers on why you're getting your period so often!

Eternity, have you tested yet? :winkwink:

Well I hope you get some answers from the doctors soon Ginger, noone wants visits that often from the witch!!!

But she's been messing with me too!
She turned up with no warning a couple of days early, then just vanished after two days!
But I've been really off ever since. Lots of AF symptoms that usually leave with her are still here, as well as constant cramping and twinging.

It has been suggested in another group on here that maybe the witch wasn't really the witch iykwim.....

Though that's highly unlikely!
Wish this cycle would just end!!!

Thanks, I hope I get answers too!

OMG, you're not the only one! TMI WARNING: In addition to AF showing up every two weeks, she's been hanging out for just a couple of days, been brown, been mucus-y, been light, been heavy red, UGH. I also had a couple of ladies say that it might not have actually been AF, but I never end up being preggo. :dohh: Hopefully you are, though!

:dust:

Hey gingerpanda! Definitely I'm hoping you get the answers on why you're getting your period so often!

Eternity, have you tested yet? :winkwink:

POLA! Your bump is a lemon! Cuuuuute! How is everything?

That's strange, Panda! Did you test??

Things are well... Morning sickness is getting better, now I can brush my teeth, and well, on next scan we'll know the sex of the baby! :)

Wow Pola, how long til that scan? Over here the sex is told (if you wanna know) at the 20wk scan.

No I haven't tested. Going to try to wait out the next two-two and a half weeks until AF is due and then see what happens.

Have you tested Ginger?

Teeeest! :test:
Here they tell you at 16 weeks, but I don't know if I can find an appointment by then. On the 20th week scan they usually tell here as well... I'll have that scan at 19 weeks, as I'm flying to the states before turning 20 weeks! :wacko:

Wow that's not long to wait then!
Have you and DH settled on names yet?

yes we have!
if it´s a girl, Hasmik Veronica
and if it´s a boy, Arthur...

Hasmik means Jasmine in Armenian (DH is from there), and it was the name of his grandma, who survived: genocide, holocaust, soviet union and war with Azerbaijan! (poor woman!), and Veronica is my sis´name!

As for Arthur, I dont know why he chose that name, but I loved it, so we agreed!
I chose the girl´s name! :flower:

Beautiful names, Pola!

Wasted a FRER this morning on a BFN. Then moments later I had weird twinges coming from the left side (I O'd from the right last time), so I took an OPK. It's positive, but I knew it would be because even when I'm having these crazy cycles, I always get a positive on CD10, then another positive on CD16 (which is when I'm really supposed to O). After that, I usually have a 15-16 day wait, but lately, AF has been starting 3-4 days later. :cry:

Sounds confusing, GingerPanda! :( I hope you get answers soon! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"