• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Looking for buddies who also have unpredictable cycles....

Hey! Happy new year! :happydance:

As for me, my last scan was at 8+3 https://s1290.beta.photobucket.com/user/17pola/media/balik8semanas3dias_zps0a87391c.jpg.html and all seemed fine until then....
My next scan is by the end of this month, when we reach the 12th week....

Im still paranoid that on next scan we´ll get a surprise! :(

BTW how did you spend the holidays?

Hi ladies, hope all is well.

How long until your scan Mattsgirl and Pola??
Hope the morning sickness is leaving you be!

Ginger, how are you? Whereabouts in your cycle are you?

I'm doing okay. AF didn't really show up. I just got lots of watery light-brown CM on the day after she was due. After two days, it turned clear. No cramping, no red blood, no five days, no nothing normal for AF. I took a Dollar Tree test this morning with FMU, and it looks like a BFN.

I dont know whether to say a new cycle started the day the CM did, or if I should consider myself late. :dohh:

Hey Pola, gorgeous scan pic, such a cute lil bean!
Is there a particular reason you had a scan so early? Or is that normal where you live?

I know how you feel though, when I was preg with dd I was always worried in the beginning - much more reassuring when you can feel baby move around!!

You'll be fine, and just think by next scan it'll look more like an actual baby!!:happydance:

Spent Xmas at home but had family visit - my fan on Xmas eve and inlaws on Boxing Day! Was fantastic!

Ginger, how many dpo are you? Or how long ago should AF have shown?

Sounds a bit like implantation bleeding - maybe you tested too early??? Keeping fingers crossed for you!!:hugs:

AF should have shown up five days ago. If it wasn't AF, then I would be 21-26DPO by now. My cycles are normally 30-32 days.

I think I'm out and my body just hates me.

Hi ladies....I am new :)

A little about me..my cycles are between 30-40....

This is my first cycle ttc #2...I used OPK's this time, and got a +OPK on the 6th of January, but pretty sure I ovulated yesterday ( was feeling very crampy..) and now today, nothing :happydance: so here is to the 2WW

Hey Ladies I had my first scan on the 27 of December at which point I was 7+6. The pic is a little blurry because it was a mobile ultrasound and the machine was kinda old. We didn't hear the heartbeat but say it flickering away. My next scan is this afternoon. I'm so nervous. A couple weeks ago my sister (who found out she was pregnant a few weeks before me) found out that she lost her baby. That its heart stopped beating at 8 weeks. So I am sooo paranoid that something bad is gonna happen. DH and my mom will be there so I really hope everything is ok.

Welcome KittyKat2010 there are some really sweet ladies on this thread that are very supportive an understanding. I used opks for the first time and got my :bfp: even though it told me what I already thought was my o date.

Ginger it could have been implantation bleeding. I had some brown spotting a week before I got my BFP. I thought I was out but wasn't. Try not to stress about it cause if it is just late that'll make it worse. I did that alot.

As for morning sickness, it comes and goes mostly nausea but occasionally have to visit the toilet head first. But I've found if I eat as soon as I feel hungry then I won't get nauseas and as long as I eat within an hour of feeling hungry I won't throw up.

Where at in your cycle are you other ladies?

ooops meant to put a pic of the first scan. I'll post the knew one later. Might post it upside down like before but doesn't matter baby is circled and the round thing next to baby is the yoke sac.

Attachments

• SCAN0001.jpg
    SCAN0001.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 1
lol, Ive had MANY scans... here´s the reasons:
Dec 6th: try to check if theres an ectopic pregnancy, didnt see anything, just an uterus bigger than usual, making them suspect there´s pregnancy indeed.

Dec 12: we saw gestational sac inside the uterus... ectopic is no longer considered an option, but an hematoma is found, and Im required to get bed red a.s.a.p, and asked me to return the 22nd to check if its a blighted ovum.

Dec 22: saw LO and heard heartbeat!

Dec 24: had an emergency ultrasound due to strong stomach pain, but it turned out it was christmas dinner that didnt go well :blush:

Jan 2nd: emergency ultrasound because we were in a car crash, LO meassuring 8+3 with hearbeat...

By the 28th of january should be the 12th weeks scan!!

Goodness! Everyone's been through a lot!

It looks like AF has finally started for me, properly. Sheesh, she took her time!

Goodness! Everyone's been through a lot!

It looks like AF has finally started for me, properly. Sheesh, she took her time!

ohhh man! :hugs: the good part of this, is that means a new opportunity that comes along with a new cycle! :)

Yep. I'm glad it's finally here. I guess I knew I wasn't pregnant, and AF not showing up was ticking me off. :haha:

I know! Ive been there! When you know it wasnt your cycle, but you just cant start the next one, if the witch wont show up!!!

However, I was really convinced I was out when I got my positive!

I am on the same boat!

I am new to this website and looking for a buddy whos got PCOS like me.,..

it is just so hard to even know when to start charting!

Words or encouragement? or anyone who can tell me what to do? Accepting all sorts of advice...

PS: I am really not all that familiar with all the TTC slangs and acronyms! lol

Hey welcome! I'm Paola, had been trying to conceive (TTC) for over 2 years because of PCOS!
Question 1: how long have you been trying? Why I ask this? When you have been trying for over a year, you get tests, and get prescribed something. For example: DH's sperm was checked, I got prescribed metforfim, and it didn't work. Then, I got prescribed clomid and it worked. It all depends!!

Hope you'll get your big fat positive result (BFP) soon! :hugs:

Hi mstib :hi:
Can't help with pcos, I'm afraid.
Tell us a bit about you and your hubby/partner.

Pola, look at you and your little prune already!!
How long now til your next scan? When you are able, will you find out sex or keep it a surprise? Any thoughts on names yet?

Well, Im not a prune already, here´s why:
According to tech on scan, baby should be on the 10th week (according to what we saw on last scan) but my OB/GYN insists the most reliable scan to really know how far you are, is the very first scan you find a HB, as when the LOs grow, they move and you cant meassure them properly... but Im lazy to change my ticker to 9+2.. but at least officially we´re a fetus!
My next scan should be by the 2nd of feb (12 weeks) or earlier, as they found some liquid on my cervix on last thrusday´s scan... maybe my Dr. will want a follow up for that!

We DO wanna know the sex a.s.a.p, and have names already:

Hazmik Veronica if it´s a girl (keep in mind DH is Armenian, and Hazmik means Jazmine in his language, his grandma who survived the Armenian genocide and the holocaust had this name, and I like it, and Veronica is my sister´s name who kick asses lol)
And Arthur for boy!
:cloud9:

Great names!

I keep going back and forth with whether or not I want to find out the sex when we get pregnant. On one hand, I think it would be a great surprise. On the other hand, I will be so curious, I don't think I will be able to stand not knowing! And also because if it's a girl, I will have to get used to that thought because I've always pictured myself as having a son. :blush:

Maybe we will find out and keep it a secret from everyone else!

lol, I always found being on team yellow excited! But where I live (Ecuador) baby clothes are expensive and low quality, so I have to fly to the US to buy some... thats why I need to know whether its pink clothes, or blue clothes! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->