Looking for buddies who also have unpredictable cycles....

well, I dunno! Last cycle I Od on CD15... lets see if this time, it can be possible on CD14!!! Should temp, but my digi thermometer is broken! :/

As pola said eternity, fingers and toes crossed for you that you get a :bfp:

I really hope its a good sign but after looking at the calendar again I realized that I'm on cd 16 which is too early for IB. :shrug: Hmmmm I don't know but I'm just gonna say its a good sign.

Hope you o soon. But I was thinking about temping next cycle if this one doesn't work. And possible taking soy isoflavones or angus cactus. Heard good this about both. We'll just see when I can get into the gyno. But no matter what planning on temping next cycle considering we really won't have a chance next time to at least get the hang of it.

Not really sure if I worded that correctly. My brain hasn't really been on today.

you´re on CD16?? When do you usually O?? I read it is normal to have some spotting while ovulating! ;)

I don't have any idea when I ovulate cuz I've never used opk's or temped. When my cycle was regular which was only for like 3 months I just would bd every day for cd13 through cd17 then justt every other day. But now that my cycles are irregular I have no idea when or if I'm ovulating.

That's exactly what my cycles are like mattsgirl, so as a couple we just do it at least every other day for a couple of weeks. This cycle I was planning to start at CD8, but hubby was keen lol and we started CD6 through until CD19, we had to get it then!!!

But yes in the meantime all signs are good, PMA PMA PMA lol.

Pola are you using OPKs?
I'm considering temping, but to be honest I'm not sure what good it'll do as the temp rise happens the day after o....

Good luck ladies, hope this is your cycle. Maybe we can all bring each other good luck and be bump buddies!

AFM, still waiting to see what will arrive first, tests or AF?

naaahh... not using OPKs... we have them in Ecuador, but theyre very expensive! If I havent conceived when Ill go to the US, Ill go and buy a lot of cheap ones!

Im getting the side effects of clomid... horrible cramping and headache.... at least no mood swings so far! ;)

I don't have any idea when I ovulate cuz I've never used opk's or temped. When my cycle was regular which was only for like 3 months I just would bd every day for cd13 through cd17 then justt every other day. But now that my cycles are irregular I have no idea when or if I'm ovulating.

Maybe you ovulated! I read many times that you can also find spotting when you O... good luck! ;)

BTW hows your CM?? maybe thats another way to tell you Od!

I think its EWCM but I never can tell if that's what it is or if its stuff from ud bding the night before. I'm pretty sure its fertile cm though cuz cp is really high soft and I'm pretty sure opened. So fx that I o'd within the last couple days.

But I have another dr.s appointment scheduled for june 13. Its not the dr I wanted cuz she didn't have an opening til july 17!! But that's ok just glad to have an appointment with someone who hopefully won't brush me off.

Praying your cramping and headaches go away soon Pola.

:hugs: thanks!!!

Cant wait for your appointment!!!

Sometimes, I get confused on the EWCM, but if it strechy, then it is! :happydance:

Pola, I hope you're feeling better :hugs:

Mattsgirl, good luck with your appointment. FXed it's a lot better than your last.

AFM, :bfn: this morning on an IC. But trying to keep a PMA, still no signs of AF approaching so will test again on Monday.
I really dont understand all my symptoms this cycle :shrug: but I'm pretty sure I'm out :cry:

:hugs: hey! You´re not out until the witch catches you!!!

Lets hope its a beanie baby just hidding in there! ;)

Fx eternity!! A lot of women on here got bfn's up til a week after their missed af.

Mattsgirl is right! lets hope that is your case! :happydance:

Thanks ladies!!

Had another bfn on an ic this morning, but I know they don't always show up yet so I'm not losing faith.

Still no sign of AF, and still getting symptoms so FXed!

Will probably use a couple more ICs this week and if still no AF by next weekend I'll use a decent test.

How was your weekend?

Mine was not so good... found out an ex boyfriend (now a very very close friend) has lung cancer. He is only 33 years old! He is very depressed, and had his first chemo last week. I found out yesterday, and I couldnt sleep at all.

Dont lose faith!! BTW what DPO are you??

:hugs::hug: pola!!! I hope it's not too progressed and your friend makes a full recovery!

Cannot be sure exactly when I Oed. I felt a twinge on my right side on cd15 which I was almost sure was O, but that means AF should've arrived yesterday. It's just a case of waiting out the week as patiently (ahem) as possible!

hmmm so its quite a mystery when you Oed... when did you get EWCM??? Did you temp?

Its funny Im asking you like if Im a pro! :haha:

No I don't temp. And I'm not entirely sure about the cm thing. I definitely had the right kind (ewcm) around that sort of time, but I don't know for sure.
I have heard (I say heard, but what I really mean is 'read on the internet' obviously :haha:) that when you're fertile there can be a noticeable 'sweet' smell to cm, which if that's true then I had it around that sort of time but again I can't be sure when exactly.

Was sent out of the canteen in work yesterday as the smells were making me :sick:
Still quite nauseous, my lower back is getting less achey more painful, my stomach just feels bloated and heavy, and my boobs are heavy still.

I'm just hoping that there's still no sign of AF by the end of the week!

How're things with you pola, what cd are you on? Do you temp? Hope you're getting in lots of :sex: lol. :dust: and :hugs:

What about you mattsgirl, what cd are you on? How's it going?
:dust: and :hugs: to you too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->