Looking for buddies

keek218

Reaction score
Hello girls! Im new to this site and looking for buddies :) i will be 1dpo tomorrow and praying this month for a BFP!! Its so hard to go through it alone, so i figured i would sign up and wait it out with other ladies going through the same thing. TTC #1 for going on 5 months.

**HOPEFUL THIS MONTH** :happydance:

Hey I'm going on ttc 5 months as well. I had a chemical pregnancy on the 2nd month. Was sad but I do now I can get preggo. I'm on day 7 of my cycle so were about a week off! Good luck! As I need it as we'll lol

Hello girls! Im new to this site and looking for buddies :) i will be 1dpo tomorrow and praying this month for a BFP!! Its so hard to go through it alone, so i figured i would sign up and wait it out with other ladies going through the same thing. TTC #1 for going on 5 months.

**HOPEFUL THIS MONTH** :happydance:

I hope this month is successful for everyone!! I am 6 days past trigger. Friday blood confirmed ovulation (8/9). I just went for the official p4 and waiting for the results. I have a preg. blood test scheduled for 8/19. I am hoping that AF doesnt show up like it did in june on the day of the test!. I stimmed on gonal F this time for 8 days this cycle before i was ready to trigger. i felt that was promising. I have been trying for about 5 months. this is my second gonal f cycle

p4 level was 10.3 using supplements even though this is the highest p4 i had in three cycles i am hopeful!

BFP FOR EVERYONE THIS MONTH!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->