• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Looking for buddy with similar due date- 27.10.08 - US

bugbrown1

expecting, 3rd trimester
Reaction score
...fears and victories and all that good stuff :wave:

I'm 36 yrs old, an open-minded, down to earth kinda girl. I'm also an artist, brand new step-mom to 4 really great kids, and lots of other things I can't think of right now. (pregnancy brain, ya know) I llive in Utah, USA but am coincidentally married to a cream of the crop Brit. He is awesome. Not sure how I stumbled upon this site but it has been a GODSEND for me.

I have had a very difficult pregnancy due to fibromyalgia and a killer UTI that took many months and many hospital visits to get rid of. I am finally doing much better. Feeling really good, actually.

This is my first (and only, lol) baby and am pretty much winging my way through this. This site has helped me more than all the baby books I've read put together!

Just like all of you, I'm so excited to be a mommy :happydance::happydance:

but scared to death of labor and delivery!:argh:

This pregnancy was a total surprise, as I was never able to get pregnant before. Got remarried and *bam* immediately sperminated.

So if you think we might click, let me know. I'd love to have a gal or more to share this crazy journey with!

BTW, it's a boy and his name is Benjamin Edward. Sooo excited!!:cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->