Looking for Bump Buddies! (due Early-Mid February 2013)

i havent been writing from.the start.. well i.did once.or.twice but stopped.writing for.few.months on here.and.just read everyones posts.. and.countrygirl has always had interesting posts and found it sad she stopped.posting on here...
i have bbg s bag packed.but not mine... i will get my date.scheduled soon so i somehow dont.worry about it quite yet... but now that i.say that haha wait and.ask me again tomorrow haha..
i just spend making a crap load of cookies again for.christmas.. prob about 200 ish. trust me.. A-LOT. 6 different.kinds .. dont know why i do it to myself since.now my.kitchen is a mess and my feet.are.swollen and my back.aches.. in the mids of all that i have.kids.demanding my every attention.. cuddle time included :-$ another 45 mins.and last two will b in bed and i.can tackle the.kitchen *SIGH
and u guys r right... my appetite.went.out the window:-( i had a piece of.toast this morning and then nothing till6 pm... didnt.really.think.of.food even though.i.fed.kids. just make.sure u drink.enough water and take ur.vitamins and.ur.daily.large.glass of.water.. ur body will.tell u what else.it will need in between. i currently dont.have ANY cravings which is.weird as.well but awell... life can b busy and.i.realized.that.my body.will.litterally.scream at me.telling.me.to.STOP!
anyone.else.getting bored with this.pregnancy?

ur daily large glass of MILK i meant.. disobeying fingers geesh

i hope chocolate milk counts :haha:
and you gotta stop with the cookie talk! or send me some atleast, sheesh. lol :p
and yes, i'm pretty bored with the whole pregnancy thing.
the only thing i look forward to is my doc apps and when i'm a week further along. oh and LO's kicks, since he must have knew i was talking about him and just gave me a nice kick to the ribs :dohh:
it is quite entertaining watching my belly move all around because of him though.
hope your feet and back get to feeling better soon, you should sleep good tonight with all the baking you've been doing though :)

Hi friendz I am Shradha, 30 yrs from India. This is my first baby. I am due in last week of Feb 2013. I am 29weeks pregnant but my scan shows 30 weeks. How are you all doing? I hope I am not to late to join in.

View attachment 534649

31 weeks taken this morning:)
aww, i love it! :)
Hi friendz I am Shradha, 30 yrs from India. This is my first baby. I am due in last week of Feb 2013. I am 29weeks pregnant but my scan shows 30 weeks. How are you all doing? I hope I am not to late to join in.

hey Shradha, congratulations on your pregnancy :)
hope your doing well, do you know if its a boy or a girl?

welcome newbie! we were just commenting on the fact that some of our other group members dissapeared. Glad to have ya!

I've been doing some cookie making too. Not 200 Cookies but some... And My goodness it's taxing.
I've been SO tired the past few days. Naps are my friend :thumbup:

Mrs I don't think that previous mc's can be indicitave of an early birth... I think that previous births or D&Cs can though... But who knows. I can't believe you are bored with being pregnant!! I am still in awe daily of the little being growing inside of me! But I am tired of the reflux. so tired of it.

I was just talking to DH and telling him I would totally be a surrogate. I've loved being pregnant (for the most part!) and would love to do it again to help someone out :)

thats awesome of you!
i don't think i could be a surrogate, i've got too attached to lil' man already.
it wouldn't feel right giving him to somebody else after carrying him for 9 months even if that was the plan to begin with.
and i guess i need to start making some cookies just so i can fit in :p haha
gingerbread men do sound awfully good right about now with a tall glass of moo juice :)
and in exactly 1 hour i will be 33 weeks, only 6 more until my LO is here! :happydance:
eeeekkkk!! :)

I think I am going to try and get in with the dr office tomorrow.. I've been really wet yesterday and today and have had a few "gushes" that are abnormal feeling. So I think I will go in if they have time to have my fluids tested to see if it's amniotic fluid or not.
I just need to be sure...

lots of.hugs.and love for u premomt!! ill b thinking of u 10000000%
i also have doc.app.today. roads.r the shits and had school closure.yesterday.... hubby came home late last night bringing home the semi and almost didnt.make it. he is gonna.come with me today and.we.take the 4x4...
im feeling sooky today... unhappy with myself.for needing a section.. but its best for our bbg... sigh.. GROUP HUG<3

thanx you all 4 the warm welcome. Is this your 1st baby or 2nd one?

Mrsbabybump- here in India its illegal to know the gender, so its going to be a big surprise for us.

Premomt- wow..you baked 200 cookies amazing! what a stamina! how was your doctor's appointment? hopefully everything went well.

Vonamousi- How are you doing now? how was the doctor's appointment?

lol.. i.was.the.one.who baked that insane amount.of.cookies haha... my doc.app.went ok... i will know.my.delivery.date.for.the.section on the 3rd of jan. this is baby number4 for.me.

illegal? oh my, i think i would go crazy wanting to know lol. are you hoping for any specific gender? and this is my 1st baby.
and glad your app went good von!
maybe your section will be the same day as my induction :)
pre-hope you got into the doc and everything was ok!

guess what girls... i broke my damn toe! middle one.. such a small thing and.it causes.soon much pain! i.dropped.a.huge log on it when i put wood on fire:-\ as if my waddle.wasn't.enough.. now i look like a waddling gimping dork o_O huray for clumsiness . doc.wants to see me day after ultrasound on the third of January to make firmer.plans for.my.section... so guess ill find out in about two weeks.. eeeek
premomt hun ... pls b ok... i been thinkin of u loads today... if u have a nagging feeling that was.prop me and the reiki i been doing on urn.behalf

Oh I'm fine. Just a yeast infection. Different than any other I've ever had- but that comes along with being pregnant I guess.
I'm also trying papaya extract for the heartburn. I haven't taken any prescription pills since last night. I took one Tim's earlier today and then bought the extract pills and have started taking them.
And since I've got a yeast infection- probiotics too. I'm really hoping the yeast infection goes away quickly as I think it's what's making me so tired!.
So glad it wasn't amniotic fluids and very glad I went in..

On another note- every bh makes me feel like I have to peeeeeeee!

your just not having any luck von!
and glad everything is ok pre, i was hoping it wasn't amniotic fluid.
i still have yet to feel any bh, i haven't decided whether thats good or bad lol

lol.. i.was.the.one.who baked that insane amount.of.cookies haha... my doc.app.went ok... i will know.my.delivery.date.for.the.section on the 3rd of jan. this is baby number4 for.me.

Ooppssss....sorry.:dohh:.... Wow....your fourth baby:happydance:.... How old are your other kids and what are their names?
Oh so sorry to know about your toe. How is it? Hope it's not that bad. Is it really fractured?

Mrsbabybump- yea it's annoying specially after joining here. I feel I have been deprived of the happiness to know the gender. I can't shop for a girl or boy. I have got both blue and pink... It's your first too.... Are you curious of how everything will go?

Premomt- glad everything went well....

good morning:)
yay for yeastinfections but.definitely better than amnionic.juice!
and.yap.. toe nicely broke... its black and.blue.. sorta.stiff.and.swollen. not much they gonna do since its so little... sleeping with it last night was mean ugh...
i have a 9 year old girl melody
6year old.boy Karl
4 year old Patrick
and now topping it off with little miss selina <3
im leaking out of my right boob... quite a bit..bits big and.swollen.. both are but the.right feels quite.uncomfortable:-( anyone.else oh and.don't.worry if u don't feel.BH yet.. sonera.women.won't.really.feel them at all... really not a bad.thing.. and urn not missing out.. like.premomt said.. they r good for.makin u.wanna.go.pee ... lol men r so lucky...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->