Looking for Bump Buddies! (due Early-Mid February 2013)

shradha- i was alot more curious before coming to this site, lol. now i'm on here so much that i pretty much have read all the birth stories and know what to expect. not to mention all the baby shows i've watched over the past 2 years. :haha:
but yes, i'm still very anxious to see how everything turns out. you never know whats gonna happen, and i'm being induced, so curious to see how that goes. and if i end up with a section..alot to think about lol

von-if i don't have any bh is there still a chance of me going around 37-38 weeks? i'm kind of hoping he will be here before my induction as i've been reading and that has a higher tendancy to end in c-section..

im not sure... today i read that most first time mommies dont even feel any bh.. but they get more.noticeable with each pregnancy.

Von I'm sorry you broke your toe :-( That SUCKS!
Mrs~ do you ever get any "different" feelings? Like with my BH, I don't always feel them starting in one particular area. most times I will feel like I need to pee, even though I just peed like 2 minutes ago, or I will feel like I can take a deeper breath than usual. Only rarely will I feel "pain" most of the time i just feel a little different. then I check by feeling my belly and sure enough it's hard as a rock.
you'd be one of the ladies who's like crowning in the car because you didn't know labor started 2 days prior LOL! *not that I wish that to happen!
Shradha~ It's interesting how different cultures are... Illegal to know the sex? so odd to me! But I guess for good enough reasons over there... Sometimes I think it should be here too... Selective abortions based on gender should be illegal for sure!
I'm just as happy not knowing. I day dream about it alot! I ask the baby if it's a boy or girl... I think about different clothes and outfits... But then I also think about how the kid will be growing up... I can say I would be afraid of having a hormonal teenage girl knowing how I was LOL! But then in the same breath- I think about a teen boy playing sports... ugh.
Why did I want to have a kid?!
Selective abortion... too late??
JUST KIDDING!!!
"dear lord I appologize 'bout what I jes said... Be with the pigmeys in new guinea..."
LOL!~

LOL!
if i start crowning one day in the car, i'm blaming you :haha:
and i have the urge to pee right after i've pee'd like you said but haven't noticed any hardness. i'll keep checking though:)
and i just got ALL of lil man's outfits, onesies, bibs, burp clothes, wash-clothes/bath towels, socks, etc. washed today and put up.
now all thats left is to pack our bags, i'm holding off on that til' after xmas though. i gotta have something to do next month lol

Mrsbabybump- why are being induced? Any reason? I always thought if you exceed the DD then they induce. Sorry I guess I missed a lot by joining late:dohh:

Premomt- here it's illegal as people give preference of male child. Once they come to know it's a girl they forcefully abort the child. Its sad....To stop this the govt has put certain rules.

BRAXTON HICKS my dear.. practice contractions which are usually painless much can.range to.being pretty unconfortable and r random and inconsistand

if u.feel bored one afternoon.. u could read a few pages.back lol.. all i did at first.just.read without much reply.. i was.workin alot and.had.tons going on... then it got.quiet on here and i.couldnt.have that.haha
and umm premomt.. as.creepy as this.is... there is constant.fluid.leakin outta me since yesterday.... u contageous? lol its very watery and ..yes.. i sniffed it... it.dont.smell bad.or.like.pee at all.... now im silently.spazzing while.hubby is.syill.sleepin beside.me.cuz.i noticed.this.motning again on my.pjs... ahhhhhhhh

grrr! just typed a bunch and then it deleted itself! :growlmad:

If I'm not mistaken Von~ you're on pelvic rest aren't you? so you probably didn't :babydance: with DH in the past day or two... If you did, it could be from him one way or another either his spermy leaking out or he broke your waters. If you didn't~ well I'd get it checked either way!
Call the DR and ask what they think! Can't hurt to be seen really. Especially since this is your fourth.

no babydancin... that sort of gangnam style has to.wait lol

let me know what you decide to do. I really hope you call your dr and get in to have it checked. It was a simple speculum, swab test. didn't take more than20 min tops when I went.

ill see how it is til monday.. its such a hassle right niw since its weekend and litterally right before christmas... who knows.. maybe im just gettin old and its my bladder.being sexy uggh

shradha- i'm being induced because i live an hour away, and since it will be bad weather and possibly snow, plus traffic he feels its better to just induce me if i haven't gone already..and atleast they have a good reason for banning knowing the gender. thats horrible that people would actually abort just because it wasn't a boy :(

BRAXTON HICKS my dear.. practice contractions which are usually painless much can.range to.being pretty unconfortable and r random and inconsistand

if u.feel bored one afternoon.. u could read a few pages.back lol.. all i did at first.just.read without much reply.. i was.workin alot and.had.tons going on... then it got.quiet on here and i.couldnt.have that.haha
and umm premomt.. as.creepy as this.is... there is constant.fluid.leakin outta me since yesterday.... u contageous? lol its very watery and ..yes.. i sniffed it... it.dont.smell bad.or.like.pee at all.... now im silently.spazzing while.hubby is.syill.sleepin beside.me.cuz.i noticed.this.motning again on my.pjs... ahhhhhhhh

i hope everything is ok!
i would definately try to get into to dr, just in case it doesn't go away.

Mrsbabybump- if they induce you now....you may have your baby quickly... So excited....do share your experience....

Vonamausi- hehe. Ok.... Sometimes I feel sharp pains for 2 seconds and it goes.....when I am lying and then get up I can find some sharp pains and my lower belly feels heavy....

merry christmas eve :)
Von~ any more discharge?
Shra~ sounds like BH :)

Anyone have pets here? I have 2 dogs and a cat and I'm just starting to think about how I am going to introduce baby/ baby things to the animals without them distroying things and being afraid of the baby...

i have slight spotting with discharge.. but its not as watery..
ya i have a zoo... a dog.. cat.. birds.. fish lol.. cat is my only prob... hes not allowed in bbs room at all.. dog is already used to.babies since shes already went.through this before... depending how ur.dogs r u might have no problem whatsoever.. they will b curious and.want.to.check it out.. but prob will.steer clear of bb for.a.while.. too many new sounds.lol

merry christmas eve :)
and if thats bh then i definately have that lol.
not alot though.
DH and i have been discussing the whole pet thing too, we have a ferret, and he requires alot of attention so i think he's going to be jealous of lil' man at first. plus he's a moma's boy lol
anybody else having loose stool one day and then diarrhea the next?..

well thats no good :p
get you some prune juice girl, it'll clean you out quick. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back