Looking for Bump Buddies! (due Early-Mid February 2013)

I got both :rotfl: Yesterday I was very constipated, today~ I made up for it. Fun times...

Ok Mrs~ I tried putting my belly ring through the other day, and I've been paying for it since! My belly button is sooooo itchy! I can't tell if it's from my piercing or if it's stretching. My SIL said her belly button popped out and she got stretch marks! I hope that doesn't happen to me...

How was everyone's christmas? did you get good gifts? My family went overboard this year :-/ Gave us a bunch of money. They know what's coming and wanted to help us pay for the bills we are going to have coming up. Also I told my family I wanted to buy my husband a camcorder so they all pitched in for that. Unfortunatly it will go towards the birth center costs.
But it made us feel semi inadequate... We weren't able to get them much of anything! Oh well...

we are so greatful for what we got.
Now I am going to go try and narrow down a few things to get off my registry. I have a bunch of gift cards to spend but I just can not decide what to use them on!

we havent.been.able.to.afford.much this.year either but what i picked for.each child.was.so perfect they were.all very happy!! i.didnt.receive anything other.than a parcel my bestie.send who.wasnt around.this.holiday.. but its ok.. the smiles.of my kiddies.made it all the more.special<3<3
i been nirsing a headache.for.last few.days.. and.been feeling alotta nausea uggh

i ended up just taking my belly ring out, unfortunately :(
sad moment..
it was beginning to get really red and sore, i think it was about to rip.
yours sounds like stretching though. maybe you'll be able to keep it yours :)
and poor von, you can't win for losing lol. hope you feel back to your old self soon!
as for xmas. we got alot of stuff, but got it early so xmas day was just another day besides eating with the family. which i'm so thankful for. my dad had an impacted bowel and was in the hospital, so we've still got one more christmas to do this weekend though.

oh gosh mrs~ poor dad! so uncomfortable :sad:
and Von~ you really got it bad! i fight off nausea occasionally... mostly due to me taking my vitamin on an empty stomach though.

OH and today I almost pooped my pants!!! :blush: had to go so bad and almost didn't make it to the bathroom! oh how fun pregnancy can be... at least I'm cleaned out now lol...
I wonder how much longer it will be...
I booked a client for my last working week today. I wonder if Ill make it that long...?

we're both cleaned out now:haha:
i had a bad night last night and was on the throne for a good hour.
then had bh on and off until i fell asleep.
and woke up this morning with menstrual like cramping for about an hour or two, and dull back ache.
luckily, i had my doctor app today, and he seems unconcerned so maybe its just all in my head? lol
also got tested for strep b today, we'll see how that turns out.
i'm not even really sure what that is to be honest, i just hope i don't have it.
hope your feeling better today von, how's that broken toe doing?

broken toe is loosing its black and.blue but it still hurts wearing any shoes. i also had a ruff time.sleeping last night.. my lungs filled.up and i started.weezing and.coughing o_O never ending i tell u.. my belly hurts.from coughing.. and i can tell u where i got.it from.....
i have like u guys know idiodic inlaws.. as.well as a very selfish sisterinlaw.. whos my husbands.brothers.wife.. she.came.down with coughing and.a.very full.chest... we.told.them to pls.not come.by till.shes better.. ya.. no... i didnt.hear them.comin but before i knew it they all burst into my house.. kids in their.snow.boots and.her.coughing spreading her.loveliness and now two.days later.. voila.... gah!!!! i was.sooo hot yesterday i couldnt.sleep.. some ppl.r.super ignorant!!!!!!! sorry for the very typofull rant:-(

ugh I wish some people would think about their actions!! How rude of her! If she has kids she should understand how awful it is to be pregnant and sick.
Glad your toe is improving slowly but surely. :thumbup:

Keep hydrated Mrs! not only will the diarrhea clean you out but it will dehydrate you as well, which in turn will cause BH to come on. My Aunt (who is only 10 years or so older than I and due like now) had a night not too long ago where she thought she might have to make a trip to the hospital Bc of the BHs. Our Bradley Class instructor told us weekly to remember to stay hydrated in order to not go into preterm labor.

I'm not sure what has brought on (sorry TMI!) all the loose bowels lately, but for 3 days straight I've not had a solid poo. Our Bradley class taught us that diarrhea can be one of the earliest signs of labor starting... but its too early for me so I doubt that's the case.
I think it's all the food this past week. Heavier greasier meals than what I'm used to . But at the same time I have not been feeling quite 100% either. a bit nauseous from time to time, and headachey. so it's hard to pin point exactly what's causing what. both of my brothers are under the weather, and I've been around them the past few days too. IDK... I wish I did. :wacko: lol

It's made me think a little more about baby being her for real though... I went through the baby's room and reorganized a few days ago. (we'd been just piling stuff in there for a bit.) I opened up the few christmas gifts from DH and put them in the room. ( a 5 piece basket set, and an ADORABLE cuddly white "snow" suit to bring baby home in) so the room is more "baby ready" but the house is still needing some work... As I sit here looking around I see many things that are going to have to be put up, or away differently when baby starts to crawl...That's a ways off though.

OMG, last night from about 8pm until sometime after 11 the baby was SO active! I mean I've never felt it be so active for so long before! NON stop movement!!! Kicks, stretches, head movement, and this weird finger tapping/ drumming feeling. It was INSANE! normally I can feel baby move and I check for kick counts (infrequently) but it's never lasted that long... I really hope this isn't a foreboding of what's to come... That time is daddy and me time kiddo... your sleep schedule WILL change if you come out thinking its play time from 8pm- 11pm. :gun:

Well ta ta for now ladies~ gotta get ready for work! (baby's waving goodbye too. I swear IDK what's gotten into this kid lately! maybe more rooom cause my bowels arent full ROTFLMAO!)

LOL.premomt<3 made me giggle. im entirely too sicky to reply too much right now.. but hopefully ur not getting sick. in these last stages of preggohood our bodies.and whole.system r focusing on bb so we.sort of get neglected:-( hugs to both of u<3 here is to some solidness.. *giggles*

Well I think its just end stage pregnancy confusion for my bowels. Its a crap shoot (rotflmao at the pun!) As to what will come out of me daily. Yesterday it was nothing. Today-plenty. :dohh:
And baby has been so active still. I think its growing and filling out any remaining space in there and thats why im feeling it so much more.
Anyone got plans for new years eve? I just hope to st ay awake till midnight...

im going to bed as im sick with bronchitis thanks.to my wonderful sisterinlaw :-( was in hospital yesterday on ventalin and.oxygen. today on stupid meds and bed.rest. id like to.slap.her silly but whats the point:-( currently.a.large.snowstorm system moving through here. real yuck outside :O nap time.for me! really not lucky this time.around:-(

premom- lol! at your pun :haha:
and i'm just hoping to stay up til' 12 too lol, oh and eat plenty of cabbage, hog jaw, and black-eyed peas! even though i hate cabbage i could really use the luck in money this upcoming year, haha.
hope your bowels sort themselves out soon, mine are a little better, not so much diarrhea but not so firm either (TMI) lol.
von-your sister in law is officially on my shit list, if i believed in black magic and didn't think i'd go to hell for using it then i would voodoo her:haha::haha:
hope you get to feeling better soon and the weather doesn't get too horrible!
Happy New Year's Ladies! we made it through 2012 and being pregnant (almost):happydance: lol

Von, it's got to get better for you soon! Very soon!! Come on Von ~ Rally!
Superstitious much Mrs? lol sounds like a plateful! I haven't heard of hogjaw or cabbage. I've heard of BEP tho...
Interesting!
Not long now till the new year!

hog jaw is basically like ham lol.
and cabbage is nasty tasting, it looks like lettuce and you just boil it in vinegar and water. haha.
its suppose to bring you money. :)

To all my lovely friends!!!

https://wondrouspics.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/Happy-New-Year-2013-images-568x355.jpg

Happy New year girls!

Who made it past midnight?
I did! but only by a few minutes LOL!
We stayed over at my neighbors house till around 11 at the bonfire lighting off fire works then I came home showered and got in my pjs and dh followed. we were in bed by 11:45 and kissed at midnight. <3

Then promptly rolled over and passed out.
Good times... Good times...

Now we are going to watch the Parade of Roses. and I HOPE to take down the christmas decorations today. I definitly don't want to wait too much longer! I already have only about 1/2 a days worth of energy. I can just imagine how long it'd take me to take all the crap down as well as clean and do laundry and such.

Hope you all had a great evening!

happy new years ladies! :)
and we actually made it til' 2 lol.
then i was ready for bed. lol
we're eating all the foods for good luck today and taking down our christmas tree. also its said if you do laundry on new years day you'll wash somebody out of the family, wait til tomorrow for washing pre! :p

what??? I've never heard that!
So many superstitions... my moms friend today said it's bad luck to do anything tax related on this day.

So I guess the only thing to do that's lucky today is eat, sleep, and relax! ROTFLMAO!

i didnt make it lol.. but as of today im an old lady hehe
i tried to b as.lazy as possible today and all my christmas.decor.came.down 27th of.dec.cuz.kids kept.knocking off the ornaments

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->