Looking for Bump Buddies! (due Early-Mid February 2013)

I've attached the 3 pics. Now mind you the third was taken at night after a large meal. So.... I felt really big that night :blush: But In reality I am about that big now anyways.

Attachments

• BnB week8.jpg
    BnB week8.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 0
  • BnB week 14.jpg
    BnB week 14.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 3
  • BnB week 20.jpg
    BnB week 20.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 5
I see you still have your belly ring in too Mrs? I can't bear to take mine out... I've had it in consistantly since age 16! 14 years!!! (wow...) Will you take it out at some point or get one of the pregnancy specific belly rings?

I've attached the 3 pics. Now mind you the third was taken at night after a large meal. So.... I felt really big that night :blush: But In reality I am about that big now anyways.

definately are starting to get a bump like me:)
this is exciting :happydance:
never thought i would actually be happy to gain weight and have a belly :haha:

I see you still have your belly ring in too Mrs? I can't bear to take mine out... I've had it in consistantly since age 16! 14 years!!! (wow...) Will you take it out at some point or get one of the pregnancy specific belly rings?

i don't want to lose it, so i'm going to bodycandy.com
they have really cute and cheap prego-rings :D

same here. I am going to buy one I just don't know where from yet. :) I wear a plastic tounge ring so I'm used to them.

Hi all. ^_^

I kept my navel piercing in too. I also got mine at Bodycandy. I had a butterfly one all summer and now I'm just waiting for October 1st to put the pumpkin on. :D This is my favourite time of year... basically September 1 to January 1... love fall/winter!! And now I can extend that to February 1 too since that's around when LO comes!!

I had my scan. =) And, like my signature gives away, it's a boy!! I'm really excited. Not that I would have minded either way, but I think I'm better at playing with boys, lol. It would be more adjustment to have a daughter. Though I keep seeing little pink dresses now and going "aww" for a second, heehehe. But everyone predicted a blue bump for us and it was true! Our families weren't even excited to find out because they were like "Yeah, I know... I already guessed" even before I had a bump to guess by, haha.

Now we are working on names and not agreeing on ANYTHING!! Hopefully sometime within the next 4-5 months, we figure it out lol.

Ok, I'm doing another post. It makes me feel less rambly to break them up, LOL.

All of those bump pics are absolutely adorable. ^_^ I finally am just starting to look actually pregnant and not just fluffy. People are being really nice to me in stores now, lol! And random strangers just smile at me... I'm going to enjoy this time while it lasts, hehehe.

And I was reading back - I think you were thinking of me possibly when you mentioned getting sorted with OH. xD I've been ranting about the poor man for a few weeks now. But he really has been a pain lately! We did sit down and talk though and it seems to be better for now... He's been helping a bit more and he has stopped lecturing me so much. I found that now I've started telling him when I have aches and pains or what I'm dealing with in a day, so he's starting to be more sympathetic.

Before he was the type that would be like "meh, stop whining, suck it up" but with pregnancy, he is more understanding than I thought if I have to stop while we're walking or if something hurts! So I think so far so good...

And I felt my first outside kicks last night! I was laying on my back, propped up, and LO was right up near one side.Every time I pressed gently with my finger tips, I'd get a kick/punch back lol! He's a little karate guy apparently. And I swear I felt a little arm or something! It was like a little stick with a rounded end poking up.

Of course when OH tried to feel, things settled down in there, booo.

yay for first outer kicks! Bummer dh didn't feel... But he will soon! my DH felt it the next day :cloud9: I'm glad you two talked. I hope he continues to be understanding and supportive. It's just so much easier when they are!

Dh and I went to our first bradley class, and i'm still struggeling with him about that. He just doesn't see the point of it all. I'm hoping by the end of it he will be more on board, but for now I just have to let him come along at his own pace. It's hard though... we are supposed to do relaxation exercises nightly, and the first night I brought it up he cut his eyes at me and gave me a stare like "really?"
It kinda hurt me... I was really looking forward to having together time that he could touch me and not expect it to get more physical... His excuse is that he isn't good at that type of thing. I said That's why we need to practice! so it's not so uncomfortable for you and me.
But in the end I left it alone. I told him when he was ready to practice to let me know. for now I will do it on my own.

in other New things with me- nothing much. Been actively seeking out baby gear :) got a stroller/ carseat combo unit from a friend yesterday for less than half of what it would normally cost.
Have a lady I'm going to go get a crib from today, and another with cloth diapers tomorrow. The baby room now not only has little socks in it but tonns of clothes, toys, and after tomorrow those other items as well!
It's exciting!
Now if I can just get my best friend to get the invites going for the shower....

So I know it is completley normal for baby to be in all sorts of weird positions at this early point, but ouch! It's not comfortable!! For the past 2-3 days now the baby has been sitting on my right side and kicking or punching downwards. I don't feel anything on the top near my belly button, but LOTs down near my pubic bone and further down. Currently, however this child is sitting it is giving me a stabbing pain in my low right hip.:grr:
I just want it to move into a different position already. It's making me cranky! Isn't too bad while laying down, but sitting is ouchy, as is walking or going from sitting to standing.
I guess tomorrow I will know for sure (if it is still sitting that way) if it is breech and the reason why it is so uncomfortable...
Tomorrow is our anatomy scan! Though we won't be finding out... it will be so neat to find out the length of the baby's bones and CRL and all that fun stuff... if it's sucking its thumb... if it is active or sleeping... Can't wait! :happydance:

aww, yay! :)
i bet you'll get hardly no sleep tonight, anticipating your scan.
thats how it was for me and DH the night before our scan.
we also found out its a little boy! :happydance:
my little man is also kicking alot down near my pubic bone and nothing up near the belly button.
sometimes a slight jab just a little below it though.
not uncomfortable for me at the moment, thank goodness.
hope your scan goes well tomorrow!

Premomt - How was the scan?!?!?! Any pics to share? I love your bump pics, I will get some this weekend and post them for you. I've been getting a bit of that kicking at the lower parts thing too but he moves around so much it might feel like that this time and way out to the right side next!

Mrs - Drat, I just ordered one from pregnancypiercings for much more than they are at that site! I didn't know about it! Oh well, the one I got is cute and says "It's a boy!" lol Congrats on the little boy!

Butterfly - I think 2013 is the year of the boy! So neat!

Still waiting... how many boys do we h ave here now? I think it's the yr of : blue: too... tho there's a myth that if there are more boys than girls born this year 18 yrs later there will be a big war. So that's kinda concerning..

All went well at the Dr visit, and no we didn't break down and find out :) It is still a surprise! I'm measuring right on track, baby WAS in breech position on my right side (just like I thought the little bugger was!) and baby measured great! HB was in the 150's and I do believe baby showed its stuff to the tech, though I am not sure... All I know is that the tech said she would be measuring the femur bone and now would be the time to look away if we didn't want to know the gender. so we did. as she was measuring, she glanced up over toward where my husband was sitting like there was something there on the screen had he been looking he would have seen, but he was not :)
So we are still in the dark about :blue: or :pink:

the OB I saw that day (along with the others I've seen) were so excited to know we would not be finding out. I asked the US tech what the trend was, and she said that more and more are waiting till birth to see.

Either way- great visit! I will post pics at some point rest assured!

congratulations! :)
glad everything is going good with the LO.
and you stayed strong and didn't find out the gender.
i know neither of us could have done that. lol
can't wait to see pics!:flower:

forgot to add this in the other post. oops :p

Attachments

• its a boy!.jpg
    its a boy!.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 0
aw you got such a great profile pic! our lo was in such an odd position we got a crumpled up face/arm/belly/knee pic lol... our little contortionist lol! I keep meaning to post but keep ruing out of energy... like tonight :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->