Looking for bump buddies due in September!!!

Hello all, Hope its ok if I join in! I got a BFP on wednesday the 11th! Totally unexpected bc I thought I had had a early period the week before! Must have been implantation bleeding? Just took a text last week bc the back pain was terrible and totally out of the norm for me! Much to my surprise there is was a big bright +!!!! Looks as though the DH and I are going to have a Sept 16th baby...which is our neices bday too! Go for our fist scan wednesday the 25 at 6wk 3days!!

Hope all of you are feeling wonderful!!!

Hi Ladies!

Please can I join? Just got my BFP this evening and I think my EDD is September 27th! Can't quite believe it! :happydance:

x

hi this is my second pregnancy and im due the 16th september :) eeeek!! got mornin sickness quite bad already boooo xxx

had my first drs appointment today. I am 5 weeks along, still have a back ache and drs not sure what it is, had labs done and got promithazine for the nausea. I go in for my first ultrasound on February 8th. Good luck everyone and pray it sticks.

I haven't had my first OB appointment yet, but it was confirmed at the emergency room Sunday that I'm about 4 weeks pregnant. I tried one of those online due date estimators and its saying mine is September 20th :)

Welcome everyone!! I got my BFP on jan/6 (9dpo) however going by my ovulation date it puts me with a EDD of Sept/20......Happy and Healthy 9 months too us all. Also praying for sticky beans :happydance:

Hi girls, so nice to find a thread here. I tested positive at 15 and 16dpo (over the weekend!!) Woohoo! This is my first. My EDD is 23 September! xx

Welcome and congrats to all the new ladies!
I had first lab appointment today, go in again on friday and then get results on Monday to make sure my levels are where they should be. (the wait is gonna kill me!) Scheduled my first scan for Feb. 1st. So hoping everything is fine and make it to that appt!

Hello all, congratulations to all the new mama here and all these BFP's. After hanging around in TTC and not seeing many, this is great.
I just got my real BFP today, 13DPO!!! But could see a ghost line on internet cheepies for 2 days before that. :cloud9:
EDD for me is Sept 27th.
Let's do this!!

Congratulations again!

Hi everyone, just found this post, congrats to all the mam's and goodluck through the pregnancy. I only found out a few days ago that I'm pregnant and I'm due on the 26th.

Nice to see you here Coco!

Hey ladies, I'm having one of those days. I am totally freaking out that something is wrong and things aren't gonna work out with this pregnancy. I won't know my levels until Monday, but I just don't have any of the typical pregnancy symptoms aside from some low level cramps and twinges now and again. Otherwise, i feel fine nothing else is changing. I also check my CM all the time and while its not always there (and only notice it when I'm REALLY looking) i do notice a very faint hint of brown in it every once in awhile. Doesn't help that I keep researching all the possible things that could go wrong at this point. grrrr

Hi Ladies! By internet calculators im due 16th September with my first baby! Me and hubby were trying but didnt know when to test so test on 14th January and the strongest possiyive. Did a digi one and im 5+ weeks. So shocked but so happy. My symptoms are bad back, sore boobs, weeing constantly and today i feel very tired! I just hope our baby stays where it belongs! Doctors on 27th January, ages away! xx

Hey ladies, I'm having one of those days. I am totally freaking out that something is wrong and things aren't gonna work out with this pregnancy. I won't know my levels until Monday, but I just don't have any of the typical pregnancy symptoms aside from some low level cramps and twinges now and again. Otherwise, i feel fine nothing else is changing. I also check my CM all the time and while its not always there (and only notice it when I'm REALLY looking) i do notice a very faint hint of brown in it every once in awhile. Doesn't help that I keep researching all the possible things that could go wrong at this point. grrrr

Hi nervous, I know how you feel, I was constantly monitering myself and questioning everything I felt. But then I realised how exhausting that was and that actually, there is nothing I can do about all this, I just have to wait and see. It's frustrating and worrying, but ultimately, we have got what we wanted (our BFPs) and now we just have to try and enjoy it. I know it's not easy, hopefully further down the pregnancy we will be able to relax a bit more about it. It's good that you can find out your levels on Monday, hopefully that will put your mind at ease. Also, the brown in your cm is most likely just old blood, I'd worry more if it were pink or red, although even spotting doesn't have to mean bad news. Good luck and I hope everything goes really well for you.

emmag29-- I am due the 16 of Sept as well!!! And I go to the dr on the 25!! Hope we both have happy and healthy 9mnths!!!

Hello there.

I got my BFP on Wednesday! According to the scan I had yesterday I am 5 weeks and 6 days, and my estimated due date is September 15th 2012!

I am new here too, and I look forward to sharing and getting to know you all better.

Still working on the lingo!

:)

Hi nervous, I've been feeling the exact same way as you today.
I was taking a B100 complex to help my 10 day LP and spotting, it did the trick but now I want to stop since too much B3, so I've read, isn't good for baby. I'm reluctant to just stop it though in case progesterone falls and the pregnancy ends. I'm cutting down to 50mg tomorrow morning and then switch to just B6 when it arrives in the post.
It's a terrible thing to worry that you and your little baby won't make it, but it out of our hands now. I was worrying like you in my journal and the girls there gave such good advice. There's nothing to do but enjoy the ride. I hope you feel more positive in the morning. Right now, you're pregnant! ENJOY IT!!! :hugs:

MMV52484 - Congrats, thanks aww me too :) let me know how you get on! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"