Looking for bump buddies due in September!!!

Hello everyone!!
My husband and I just received our BFP on the 5th of this month!!!
Due September 16 =)
Anyone else due in September who would like to be bump buddies?? =)
Feel free to message or add me I'm new here.
Thank you!
:cloud9:

im due the 16th september :D

Im due Sep 17 but Dr is telling me Sep 5! I have long cycles so even though he has to go off my LMP until i get a dating scan i believe that i am 5 weeks 2 days today but he is making me say 6 weeks 6 days. It kind of works out of as i wanted to tell everyone around 7 weeks so if i use his dates im already there so i told all my friends yesterday....hehehehe. I know at my first app the Dr will change my dates which is cool by me.

I found out early at 12DPO and by the time AF was due i was starving all the time. Thirsty too. Hunger is still here but not as bad and im not as thirsty too. I am so tired all the time though.

No morning sickness but every now and then some food smells just make me not want to eat it.

My boobs have not grown yet....cant wait for that though...but the last week on and off they get sensitive and sore to touch. Mainly just my nipples.

How have you girls been feeling?

Have any of you had your HCG levels tested? Mine was 190 at 13DPO and 1700 6 days later so the Dr was very happy with that.

Yay a baby finally!!!

Hi Ladies!
I would love to be a part of this group. We got our BFP a the end of December and had our first doctors visit today!!!! We to welcome our baby Sept 9 2012! Can't wait to hear about every ones experience! I have not had to many symptoms, sore breast is the one that stand out the most. Also feeling like I could sleep for days, i guess 10 pm bed times are something i should take advantage of now!!!!

at about 12-13dpo my hcg levels were only 27.

I got my BFP on 1/15 have my first appointment tomorrow, breasts extremely tender, I can not put a bra on. My back is killing me, light cramps (not like miscarriage cramps i have had one of those) very tired, smell everything and always hungry. Husband was eating tuna fish today for his lunch and i swear it was rotten, at least it smelled like it. Good luck everyone, will post more after the dr's appointment. :happydance:

If all continues as I hope (i am still only very very early- 4 weeks) then i will be due Sept 23rd.
This is our first and I am so so nervous and worried, I have been reading alot on the Internet about all the bad things that can happen so early. Unfortunately I am an eternal pessimist.

I got my BFP on 1/15 have my first appointment tomorrow, breasts extremely tender, I can not put a bra on. My back is killing me, light cramps (not like miscarriage cramps i have had one of those) very tired, smell everything and always hungry. Husband was eating tuna fish today for his lunch and i swear it was rotten, at least it smelled like it. Good luck everyone, will post more after the dr's appointment. :happydance:

We got our BFP on the same day! I'm having light cramps on and off too, but the nausea is the worst symptom, especially in the evening. Good luck at your appointment!:thumbup:

Hi Ladies, hope you are all feeling well? I am due 11th Sept and would love a bump buddy!! This will be my second, I have a beautiful baby boy, Alfie who will be 22 months when baby number 2 arrives. Exciting times! Look forward to hearing how you are all doing xxx

babybelle30 - YES!! so agree! not tired in the day either! whats that all about? haha ah im sorry youre going through that too but a bit relieved im not the only one!! :) oh and i hear ya....dont you just want to be mad at him for drifting off before his head hits the pillow?? im hoping this explains why im normal and happy all day long then when the clock ticks 10pm i morph into a raging &$^*%! :p

Haha its so frustrating!! Now to top it off my wisdom tooth is trying to come through so I've had toothache for the past two days!

At least I havent got any major symtoms.... YET!

We're due the same day :)

Found out yesterday and honestly only sinking in today and slowly getting excited. Wasn't expecting anything to be honest, did the test and walked away thinking I will check on it just now because it will be negative. But five minutes later I came back to a positive and then did the digital with dating. My first app is on the 7th of Feb with a new doctor and am already a bit nerve wracked. Started taking the progesterone yesterday and all I can do now is take care of myself and hopefully the 7th we will see a beautiful heartbeat.

As long as everything goes okay with this pregnancy I'll be due around the 20th! Not getting too excited till we do our CB digital in a week!! xx

As long as everything goes okay with this pregnancy I'll be due around the 20th! Not getting too excited till we do our CB digital in a week!! xx

Im due around the 20th too. Good luck with the digi- how come youre waiting till next week?x

Because I'm waiting for it to arrive in the post (Ebay - £3.95!!) and I want to give my HCG a chance to be up enough to give a positive result. Last thing I want is to get a "no" just because I did it too early haha.

On a side note EVERYTIME I think of doing a test, or my positives, or come on here to talk about it - a Clear Blue tv advert comes on! Sign or what x

I am due sept 21st. I feel a little faint/sick at times, boobs ache on and off and I ahve had a few twinges but that's it -no food has replused me yet - I am looking forward to things like that! I am having crazy dreams though - that was a big clue I was pg.
I am not too hungry during the day which is strange for me, but starving by 6pm and having a huge tea.

Good luck all - lets hope and pray for sticky beans!

Hey everyone,

My due date has changed again!! It's changed a few time so I'm just gonna say that I am due anywhere between the 14th and 28th, all these stupid internet calculators are different. I wont know for sure until I go for my first scan at the end of Feb :( Soooo frustrating.

Can I join in lol, had an early scan today so now know I'm 6 weeks and 5 days wasn't sure before as ovulated later :) I'm due sixth September which is my dads birthday. My daughter was due September 7th n came 1st September so they will have close birthdays :) even with a 9 year gap x

Because I'm waiting for it to arrive in the post (Ebay - £3.95!!) and I want to give my HCG a chance to be up enough to give a positive result. Last thing I want is to get a "no" just because I did it too early haha.

On a side note EVERYTIME I think of doing a test, or my positives, or come on here to talk about it - a Clear Blue tv advert comes on! Sign or what x

What a bargain! I used a digi just to see what it was like as I'd never used one before so when it came up pregnant 1-2 and 9/10 dpo I was in complete shock!

That's pretty damn spooky, you're obviously being willed on to test! Def a sign!

How long have you been trying for? x

I had scan today, they didn't see anything other than the linning of my uterus has thickened and that i had two cysts on my right ovary but they said at only 4weeks that was considered acceptable... still didn't come out the appointment feeling too positive but during the appointment they kept positive and didn't say anything negative...

i've to go back to the infertility clinic in 4 weeks for another scan and see how i am getting on then, seems like such a long wait :( not updating my signature yet until i have it 100% confirmed and that its healthy pregnancy. my OH said i could buy pregnancy tests if i wanted to put my mind at rest to keep testing but no idea when i am going to see the midwife or that....

Im due Sep 17 but Dr is telling me Sep 5! I have long cycles so even though he has to go off my LMP until i get a dating scan i believe that i am 5 weeks 2 days today but he is making me say 6 weeks 6 days. It kind of works out of as i wanted to tell everyone around 7 weeks so if i use his dates im already there so i told all my friends yesterday....hehehehe. I know at my first app the Dr will change my dates which is cool by me.

I found out early at 12DPO and by the time AF was due i was starving all the time. Thirsty too. Hunger is still here but not as bad and im not as thirsty too. I am so tired all the time though.

No morning sickness but every now and then some food smells just make me not want to eat it.

My boobs have not grown yet....cant wait for that though...but the last week on and off they get sensitive and sore to touch. Mainly just my nipples.

How have you girls been feeling?

Have any of you had your HCG levels tested? Mine was 190 at 13DPO and 1700 6 days later so the Dr was very happy with that.

Yay a baby finally!!!

yay, we have the same due date. I also have longer cycles...Good luck to us!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->