**Looking for Cycle Buddies** CD1-Feb 24

I just thought I'd say that I may not be able to check in for the next week or so as I am going to America for my bro's wedding.

Butterfly - I really hope everything goes well on 24th, I'll be at the rehersal Mass, so I'll say a prayer for you (if you don't mind?)

Want2bamom - enjoy the :sex: in the lead up to the big O!

Littlehush - new cycle = new hope,x

Stewie - I'm on :cloud9: for you

and Kimberley - Hi :wave:

I just thought I'd say that I may not be able to check in for the next week or so as I am going to America for my bro's wedding.

Butterfly - I really hope everything goes well on 24th, I'll be at the rehersal Mass, so I'll say a prayer for you (if you don't mind?)

Want2bamom - enjoy the :sex: in the lead up to the big O!

Littlehush - new cycle = new hope,x

Stewie - I'm on :cloud9: for you

and Kimberley - Hi :wave:

Thanks hun, I hope you have a great time at your Bro's wedding! That should be exciting!! I still have a little while before O, but hanging in there, not worrying too much about it, my mind i think is all in getting this house that we're looking at...Have fun hun!! xoxo

Thanks everyone! Got the :bfp: confirmed at the doctor! Making an appointment at a Maternity clinic today! We are super excited! For all those symptom spotters out there I had none! Oh and it was our first month using Preseed.
:babydust:
Have a great time away Clueless!

Thanks everyone! Got the :bfp: confirmed at the doctor! Making an appointment at a Maternity clinic today! We are super excited! For all those symptom spotters out there I had none! Oh and it was our first month using Preseed.
:babydust:
Have a great time away Clueless!

Thats awesome Stewie!! I'm so happy for you! We used preseed last month for the first time, but i guess it never worked for us..but i think i still have some left for this month for atleast acouple :sex: sessions..haha...Well keep us updated!! xoxo

well two days till i'm due to test but think i'm goin to wait till firday to see that the ole :witch: doesnt turn up then ill order the test fingers cross

:hi:want2bamom how r u .:dust: for everyone hopeing and trying its tough sometimes

Well things have been a little confusing with me this cycle..I ended up taking an opk earlier then when i usually do ovulate about a week and it came up pos, and FF is telling me that i ovulated on CD19 when i don't usually ovulate until CD23-24..I'm not sure if its just because i didn't take clomid this month or what..But I guess according to FF i'm 5 dpo, so i'll just have to wait and see, But DH and I only had sex one time and it was the time i found out that i had a pos opk..So its a waiting game for me!!

well havnt tested yet was meant to test today but was real yeapy so think the ole:witch: is going to show over the weekend if theres no sign off her i'll test near end off the week see wat the crack is... good news hopefully on its way to you wantobamom:hugs: going with my man 7 years today :flower: and were in the process off getting are house ready to move into we should be in for next month all going well maybe we'll only be in and will have to start doing the spare room wishful think thou lol

the witch turned up today like i thought its would . its been very quiet in here all weekend you's must all be enjoy the long weekend hows every one getting on

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->