**Looking for Cycle Buddies** CD1-Feb 24

Littlehush,
I am 4 DPO too! When are you going to test?

Littlehush,
I am 4 DPO too! When are you going to test?

Well i have no more ic's in the house, so im going to try and wait till af is late.
Hopefully :rofl: but ebay is only a click away :rofl:
Hoping that we get our xmas baby :dust:

You hun?

xxx

I am going to wait until the :witch: is late too. Be in touch!

Well temp went up today, not as high as i thought but still high!! Im having some really funny feelings down below, like cramps but not painfull, its odd! Prob me imagining..lol!

how is everyone else today?

xxx

Well temp went up today, not as high as i thought but still high!! Im having some really funny feelings down below, like cramps but not painfull, its odd! Prob me imagining..lol!

how is everyone else today?

xxx

:happydance::happydance: let's hope it stays high!

All ok here, very boringly still waiting to ovulate, soooooo wish my cycles were shorter :hissy: I suppose it's why I love following everyone else's progress. Littlehush - I shall be chart stalking you tomorrow to check that rise is still going in the right direction!

hay i'm new to this forem thing my :witch: arrived on the 1st of the month turns up like a bad penny every month lol i'm 24 have had 2mc 1st was twins second was sept last have been tryind for 5 years first was hard 2nd sort of had a gut feeling but was tryin to stay possitive . ive since been told i have poly scistic ovaries and have been on clomid this will be my 3rd dose so will be try like a good this month:muaha: having pains in my right ovary at the min so if you've any tips are secret get sharing lol

hi every one im new to this have had 2 mc im on cd this my thrid try at the moment there be plenty:sex: from now on lol

Hey Kimberly:wave:, welcome to BnB!! How long are your cycles?? The :witch: came and got me on the 3rd of April! it sucks!! I'm also not using clomid this month, so we'll have to wait and see if i ovulate?? I've had also 3 m/c in the last 3 years :( Well i wish you the best of luck and keep us updated!! Lots of :dust: for you!!!

Welcome Kimberly :hi: Sorry for your losses :hugs: I dont know anything about clomid Sorry. Good luck with this cycle tho hun

Clueless- im hoping it does stay high or better still higher! Stalk away my love :rofl:

xxx

thanks girls my cycles are anything from 28 till 32 differ's nothin simple wit me lol good luck to you all.... :drunk::friends: im from northern ireland and was told the at the last mc i had i would have to mc again before anything would be look at for me but lucky for me my gp pushed for me to be checked and investicated isnt that a joke they said the first two time will be just put down to bad luck that gets me so cross lol

oh poor you Kimberly I'm so sorry. I just hate the professionals sometimes.

Welcome to the thread. Good luck hun. :hugs:

Hello Kimberly! Welcome to the thread. I am 5dpo and so far I don't have any symptoms! I am Canadian with Irish ancestry...so I have a love for beer ;) :drunk:

Hang in there Stewie, I'm sure its too soon, but they will come soon i hope!!!

Well my temp did go up a bit, but i have no idea what is going on with my chart this month, its so different to last month and temps seem lower. It's driving me mad.
any ideas?

xxx

Well my temp did go up a bit, but i have no idea what is going on with my chart this month, its so different to last month and temps seem lower. It's driving me mad.
any ideas?

xxx

I think your chart looks good. Good things come to those who wait. Only a few more days to go. :hug:

It's in the right direction though!!! Patience, what's that? I think mine left years ago!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->