**Looking for Cycle Buddies** CD1-Feb 24

Wow everyone must be having a great weekend..Its so quiet in here!!! How is everyone doing?? I'm only on CD8 so waiting for O!!! I hope this is my month!!

I'm still waiting too. All I seem to do these days is wait... wait to O, then wait for :witch: and it all starts again. I'm fed up of being in the waiting room, I want to be seen. Now. In fact I insist.

Happy Easter everyone!xxx

I'm still waiting too. All I seem to do these days is wait... wait to O, then wait for :witch: and it all starts again. I'm fed up of being in the waiting room, I want to be seen. Now. In fact I insist.

Happy Easter everyone!xxx

Happy Easter to you too sweetie.

I'm still waiting too so it doesn't stop when you get your BFP!:hug:

Hey Everyone! I had a great weekend in the mountains in Jasper! I am 10DPO ....still waiting...not too much for symptoms. Slight twinges (probably phantom symptoms) and sore boobs...but I have had that before with no :bfp:
we will see! Holding out to test!

Hey Stewie!! I hope you get your :bfp: this month!! Fingers Crossed for you hun!! When do you think you will test? When is the :witch: due to show up?

It is due to show up anywhere from Tuesday to Thursday. Right now I feel like the :witch: is on her way. I have AF type cramps :(

oh no, i hope she's not on her way and maybe their just eps! Fingers crossed for you hunny!

Thanks. 12 DPO and still no :witch: AF symptoms have left a bit. I am trying to hold out on testing but I am starting to crumble!

Stewie and littlehush - have either of you cracked and POAS yet?

Hello everyone else :wave: I'm now in the 2WW - 3DPO, how are you doing? How impressed am I at the length of this cycle without Clomid, the Metformin must be working better!!!

I bought one of the bargain CBFMs from Tesco, but am gutted as CD1 will probably be on my bro's wedding day when we're in LA and OH has asked me not to bring it! I think he's getting a bit fed up of the temp taking, charting, scheduled :sex:, preseed and I think this may be the last straw for TTC paraphernalia. You never know, I may not need it (PMA, PMA, PMA). Though I can't see that happening as I'm sure this month will not be any different to the last 38 (lack of, lack of, lack of)!!! :rofl:

Well i havent caved poas yet, but thats because i have none in the house. Should have some being delivered today hopefully, but knowing my luck not!
Im a little excited by my temp this morning, was sure it was going to drop, as was taking on a similar pattern to last month, but it stayed :happydance:

Hope this is your month Clueless

This ttc business can take its toll on all of us, at the mo its all new to me and OH, what i mean is all the charting etc not the :sex: :rofl: And he is the kinda guy that wants to know everything and is always interested in things. When he phones me in the morning from work, the first thing he asks is 'what was your temp'. Im sure he has a note book at work jotting my temps down :rofl: But i wonder how long it will be untill it all gets too much :muaha:

How are the rest of you lovely girlies?

xxx

Postie came and....................no tests in post :hissy: Hopefully they will arrive tomorrow! Oh i hate this waiting!!

I CAVED AND TESTED THIS MORNING! :bfp: :happydance:
I am 13 DPO. The line was faint but definately there! I am excited and nervous! Oh and first month using preseed! Not sure if that has anything to do with it but it helped if you know what I mean.
I have to go to work.....I am not going to get anything done.
Good luck to everyone!! :dust:
:wohoo:

Woohoo!!! Congratulations Stewie!!!

:happydance: :happydance: :happydance:
:cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:
:happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

How cool, I hope this is a trend for the group.

Butterfly last month, Stewie this month.

Littlehush - you could be third time lucky for :bfp:

This ttc business can take its toll on all of us, at the mo its all new to me and OH, what i mean is all the charting etc not the :sex: :rofl: And he is the kinda guy that wants to know everything and is always interested in things. When he phones me in the morning from work, the first thing he asks is 'what was your temp'. Im sure he has a note book at work jotting my temps down :rofl: But i wonder how long it will be untill it all gets too much :muaha:

I just had to tell someone... my OH just asked if I was still high... I had not got a clue what he was going on about until he started talking about temperatures :rofl: what a way to ask! I then explained that I am only 3DPO so POAS day was a while off yet. At least it's a sign that he listens to my TTC conversations occasionally!

I just had to tell someone... my OH just asked if I was still high... I had not got a clue what he was going on about until he started talking about temperatures :rofl: what a way to ask! I then explained that I am only 3DPO so POAS day was a while off yet. At least it's a sign that he listens to my TTC conversations occasionally!

:rofl::rofl: Bless him x Men do sometimes have a real way of saying things dont they. But we will be lost without them! It is nice when they are interested in all this ttc business, i mean we wouldnt get far without them :rofl:

can any one help me get one off the counter things i tried but didnt seem to work lol

hi stewie congrates on the testing my the way i would be the same wouldnt be able o wait but my cycles only gettin off so ill not be testing anytime soon .. i've some friends that have gone to live in canda this year they love it said it's brill have loads off pics up on there bebo off canda. were was your ancester's from in ireland do you no . .:rain:

Well postie arrived with tests! And......:bfn:
Kinda expected it with todays temp dip.

xxx

CONGRATS STEWIE!!! I'm so happy for you!!! That is so exciting!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->