**Looking for Cycle Buddies** CD1-Feb 24

want2bamom

Mama to Ciara :)
Reaction score
Well it looks like the wicked old :witch: has arrived!!! So Iam going to try alot harder in March to get my :bfp:...The :witch: will not be coming my way next time!!

So any ladies around the same time as me...I know alot are testing on the
25th so they may be heading this way soon, but i keep my fingers crossed that they don't and that they get their :bfp: !!!! xoxoxox:hug:

Hi there, can I join you? :witch: arrived about half an ago, I was a day late was getting my hopes up! :dohh:

Wish my cycle was a bit more regular, have had 25, 25, 21, 25, 23 and 27, last few cycles! Will need to use opks this month I think!!!

Baby dust to you!

xxxxx

I am on CD 3 but this will be my first time really trying since I am hopefully going to be taking clomid on CD 5 and for sure Ovulating this time.

Welcome Heavenly & SRM0421!!! I will also be taking clomid on days 5-9, the last month it seemed to have worked, i did ovulate finally but i didn't get my sticky bean yet...Now its just the waiting to ovulate!! hehe..I already told my DH that we are going to have as much :sex: as possible during that time, not just once!! hahah:hug:

Hi Everyone

I am on CD2 I also have a short cycle - average 25 days.

This will be our 2nd month of trying and I said to DH last night that instead of :sex: every day for a week - we should try :sex: every other day for 2 weeks - he said .............. we can just :sex: twice a day every day :rofl: bless him - he even used the words baby dancing!! :rofl:

Good luck to everyone!

:dust::dust::dust::dust:

Hi Everyone

I am on CD2 I also have a short cycle - average 25 days.

This will be our 2nd month of trying and I said to DH last night that instead of :sex: every day for a week - we should try :sex: every other day for 2 weeks - he said .............. we can just :sex: twice a day every day :rofl: bless him - he even used the words baby dancing!! :rofl:

Good luck to everyone!

Hey Butterfly! Well its nice you have nice short cycles compared to me..lol...Your DH is so cute to be using the words baby dancing..lmao!!! Hey everyday twice aday would be good eh?? hahha

hi my name is kasandra im ttc #2 been doing iui 4 cycles now.and :witch: showed up this morning.i start my gonal f injections cd2 and im on metformin.im on cd1 now.

Hey wanttobeamum,
Well AF still hasn't arrived but I'm sure I will be joining you tomorrow. I didn't test yesterday after all cos I'm sure I'm not, I'm just going to wait it out.
Polaris

Hey wanttobeamum,
Well AF still hasn't arrived but I'm sure I will be joining you tomorrow. I didn't test yesterday after all cos I'm sure I'm not, I'm just going to wait it out.
Polaris

Hey Polaris, well i hope that AF doesn't come for you, and that you will test soon and get your :bfp:...but keep us updated!! When do you think you will be testing??

hi my name is kasandra im ttc #2 been doing iui 4 cycles now.and :witch: showed up this morning.i start my gonal f injections cd2 and im on metformin.im on cd1 now.

Hey Welcome Kasandra!! :witch: showed up for me on Monday..Grrr!!! I have been feeling so bloated so hungry!!! Cramps are getting better though..I can't wait to start my clomid on Friday though!! woo hoo!!! xoxox:hug:

hey want2bamom.good luck. yea i used to be on clomid.i had a lot of bad sideeffects.

Hi Want2bamom, heavenly, Kass and SRM - good luck to you all. This is our 2nd month of TTC so I have no experience of Clomid. I'm getting the hang of charting now though so hopefully will be able to detect Ovulation.

Polaris - your chart is still looking good. You're being very good avoiding the temptation to test - I take my hat off to you.

hi butterfly thanks good luck to you too.im ttc #2 i have a 9 month old son.it took me 7 years to get my son as i have pcos.so thts why we are ttc again now but i hope it dont take tht long again.

Hey Polaris, well i hope that AF doesn't come for you, and that you will test soon and get your :bfp:...but keep us updated!! When do you think you will be testing??

Thanks! I bought a test this evening but I'm going to do my best not to test till Saturday. Felt a bit funny today so fingers crossed.

Thanks! I bought a test this evening but I'm going to do my best not to test till Saturday. Felt a bit funny today so fingers crossed.

Well fingers crossed for you!! I hope you get your :bfp: on saturday, only 2 more sleeps!! hehe

good luck polaris i hope u get ur bfp on saturday

I'm on Metformin too, but i dont always take it, cause i have to take it three times a day and usually i don't eat breakfast in the morning and i don't always eat during the day and they say you should eat while taking these pills? Is this right?? So i go on and off on them, which is probably not good, i should just stick with it..I'm so mad with medication!!! Whats your dosage on your metformin?? xoxox:hug:

i take the 2 tablets at night of metformin.never heard of having to take it with food.im on 1000mg.

I just wanted to say Congrats to Polaris for getting her :bfp:!!!!!:happydance: Way 2 go girl!!!! I'm so happy for you!!! Keep us updated with your pregnancy and don't forget about your girls in the TTC section eh!! haha..xoxo:hug:

I just wanted to say Congrats to Polaris for getting her :bfp:!!!!!:happydance: Way 2 go girl!!!! I'm so happy for you!!! Keep us updated with your pregnancy and don't forget about your girls in the TTC section eh!! haha..xoxo:hug:

Thank you again! And thanks for posting my news here. I was obviously a bit premature joining this thread but I was really so sure that AF was going to arrive! I hope that you won't be far behind me. Come on, March :bfp:s!!!

Sending :dust: to everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->