Looking for december testers

Thanks Ladies...I called my doctors office and they told me that I could still be to early to test. They said wait a few days and see if my period comes if it doesnt do another test if that one negative do another one after a week. I figure if I have no period by then and all my hpts are negative Ill demand a blood test to figure out what in the world is going on

Definitely. But hopefully you'll have an answer before then one way or another. X

Girls....what do you think of my chart....should I start getting excited? I might have to go buy some tests :wacko:

Not sure, maybe sunday/monday, ill be 6dp5dt on sunday. I dont know if its too early. I might even start testing daily from tomorrow :haha:

Girls....what do you think of my chart....should I start getting excited? I might have to go buy some tests :wacko:

That is a really good chart! FX'd for you! I did not get my :bfp: till I was about 11DPO. AF was due for me today.. I started testing Tuesday of this week and got a faint line and today it's very dark and digital showed right up. :dust: Dr. appt is scheduled for next Friday. What symptoms are you having?

Thank you! I really hope this is it, we've been trying for this baby for 3 years now and if im honest, I really don't want to go through another ivf cycle. Im getting some sharp twinges, my boobs are beginning to feel tender and headaches but i could attribute all of my symptoms to the estrogen & progesterone supplements.

Thanks Ladies...I called my doctors office and they told me that I could still be to early to test. They said wait a few days and see if my period comes if it doesnt do another test if that one negative do another one after a week. I figure if I have no period by then and all my hpts are negative Ill demand a blood test to figure out what in the world is going on

Definitely. But hopefully you'll have an answer before then one way or another. X

I hope so because having a two week wait just doesnt sound like a party I want to attend. Im hoping that either af shows up this weekend or I get my bfp Im thinking my I should be getting af this weekend though because yesterday my temperature started to dip. I dont know where my thermometer was this morning so I didnt get to temp. I think Im gonna relax on everything for the next two weeks and not think about it so that I dont end up stressing myself out.

Thank you! I really hope this is it, we've been trying for this baby for 3 years now and if im honest, I really don't want to go through another ivf cycle. Im getting some sharp twinges, my boobs are beginning to feel tender and headaches but i could attribute all of my symptoms to the estrogen & progesterone supplements.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/51330b/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

This is my chart - I quit temping after my first bfp. Temps are not really accurate after that due to hormones going crazy. I hope this is your cycle! :hugs:

That is a really good chart! FX'd for you! I did not get my :bfp: till I was about 11DPO. AF was due for me today.. I started testing Tuesday of this week and got a faint line and today it's very dark and digital showed right up. :dust: Dr. appt is scheduled for next Friday. What symptoms are you having?

Congrats...

Yeah, temping isn't going to help now so if you find it stressful maybe try stopping. That might help you relax a bit.

This might make you laugh (or not) my mum just called and asked if I was planning on getting pregnant in the nx 3 months because she's seen a baby keepsake present but it has 2016 on it!!! Wtf?! Now we haven't told anyone we are TTC. My mum has asked previously but I said it would probably be at SOME POINT next year! Can you believe that? I would love to be pregnant within the next three months, or this month, but what a question eh?

Yeah, temping isn't going to help now so if you find it stressful maybe try stopping. That might help you relax a bit.

This might make you laugh (or not) my mum just called and asked if I was planning on getting pregnant in the nx 3 months because she's seen a baby keepsake present but it has 2016 on it!!! Wtf?! Now we haven't told anyone we are TTC. My mum has asked previously but I said it would probably be at SOME POINT next year! Can you believe that? I would love to be pregnant within the next three months, or this month, but what a question eh?

Sounds like a good sign, my mother was doing somethings similar. My sister in law is pregnant and i mentioned to her that my boobs were sore and growing and she goes oh you know your sister and law says the same thing. I would love to have two grandkids this summer. Mother's have an instinct like no other. They can read our minds. Thank you that did make me laugh and smile I definitely needed that.

Sounds like a good sign, my mother was doing somethings similar. My sister in law is pregnant and i mentioned to her that my boobs were sore and growing and she goes oh you know your sister and law says the same thing. I would love to have two grandkids this summer. Mother's have an instinct like no other. They can read our minds. Thank you that did make me laugh and smile I definitely needed that.

This is true, my mum does seem to have a weird sixth sense! She said she 'knew' when we had an offer accepted on the house we bought. Also she called earlier in the week to see if I was ok because a picture of me & DH had fallen over! I was actually having a bit of a meltdown at the time (a TWW meltdown!) I have to confess I did poas after she called, but bfn. Maybe it's a sign that it will happen before March. I so hope so, think I might actually crack up if it takes too long!

This is true, my mum does seem to have a weird sixth sense! She said she 'knew' when we had an offer accepted on the house we bought. Also she called earlier in the week to see if I was ok because a picture of me & DH had fallen over! I was actually having a bit of a meltdown at the time (a TWW meltdown!) I have to confess I did poas after she called, but bfn. Maybe it's a sign that it will happen before March. I so hope so, think I might actually crack up if it takes too long!

Hey it could still happen your testing early so BFNs at this point doesnt mean your out. I told myself when I started 4 dpo testing that any bfn before 14dpo didnt mean much. I mean you know what they say your not out until af shows her face.

You're right. Guess I'm frustrated coz I don't know if I'm 9 or 12 DPO. I guess I'll just have to wait for af to know if I did o late as FF suggests.

You're right. Guess I'm frustrated coz I don't know if I'm 9 or 12 DPO. I guess I'll just have to wait for af to know if I did o late as FF suggests.

Yeah i looked at your chart and its kind of confusing. Looks like your temp dip was the day before ff gave you your cross hairs. I think it probably moved it because the cm doesnt match up with ovulation. I would say at most your 10 dpo which is still pretty early

It really is! My temps are so different from the other 2 cycles that I've temped. They tend to show a clear shift and pattern but this month it's all over the place. I've decided I'm not temping or opks next cycle. I'll be so busy, drinking, sleeping at other people's houses that none of it'll be accurate. Just going to try and bd every other day around the week or so that I ov.

It really is! My temps are so different from the other 2 cycles that I've temped. They tend to show a clear shift and pattern but this month it's all over the place. I've decided I'm not temping or opks next cycle. I'll be so busy, drinking, sleeping at other people's houses that none of it'll be accurate. Just going to try and bd every other day around the week or so that I ov.

Yeah temping and poking can be stressful and you know a lot of women whose charts are all over there place get there bfps that cycle so good luck

So i talked to my sister today and she told me to get a blood test ASAP. She said with my nephew she took hpts for 4 months and they were all negative she finally went to the doctors and demanded a blood test and she found out she was four months pregnant with my 1st nephew. I told her well with the one time I was pregnant I did get a positive test so I dont know if I was one of the women whose body didnt produce hcg in their urine. She then said every pregnancy is different she said in her pregnancy with his little brother she tested positive on hpt very early on. So that gave me a little bit of hope especially since some of my symptoms cant be mental. I mean the mind is a powerful thing but it cant physically make my breasts go or all the af like cramps with no resulting af. Can it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->