Looking for december testers

scrobbins i can see that pink line without even having to enlarge the picture! Congratulations!!! xx

Thanks to you girls for helping me stay positive this tww! Af is due for Friday so I will test again tomorrow .. probably thru the weekend just till it sinks in! I have prayed and prayed for God's will be done. <3

srobbins - CONGRATS!!! I'm always hesistant of frer's, but that's a nice thick line. Yay!! Definitely positive.

I would love to take part - I am only DPO 1 so I have a LONG wait - I am planning on testing DPO 10 - I really would love to tell my hubby for Christmas :)

Update . Just got back from my doctors appointment. He's ordered a series of tests for me. They gave me a urine test first today, and it was a BFN. On CD 3, I will go in to have a luteinizing hormone, follicle-stimulating hormone, and DHEA sulfate test taken. Then sometime on days 5 through 9 I will have to go in for an FL hystetosalpingography at the hospital. Then on day 21 I will go in for a progesterone test. My husband will need an SA. That sounds stressful. So at least we have a plan, but I'm super bummed that im still out this month. He said potentially I could check in for 5 more days if I don't get my period, but I'm not getting my hopes up.. 1 months from now we should have all the answers to move forward.

Hi all!

Newbie here and to TTC. Cycle 2 of TTC #1, though first attempt we made the decision mid-cycle and I think we were too late. But I've been off BC since August.

I haven't temped- I didn't even know exactly how long my cycle was until November. Going off of the dates from October/November, AF is due 12th/13th, 30 day cycle.

I think we got our timing down (every other day CD 8-17, despite holiday family visits). I think I'm about 10 DPO. Tested yesterday on FRER, absolutely BFN.

Planning to test again on Saturday morning if not before, haha. My DH thinks I'm crazy and thinks I should just wait to miss AF, but I keep telling him he just can't possibly understand. BBs hurt 8DPO, but probably just my workout and my mind playing tricks!

Anyway, hoping to get insanely lucky with a Christmas BFP- MIL will flip if we get to tell her on Christmas!

Update . Just got back from my doctors appointment. He's ordered a series of tests for me. They gave me a urine test first today, and it was a BFN. On CD 3, I will go in to have a luteinizing hormone, follicle-stimulating hormone, and DHEA sulfate test taken. Then sometime on days 5 through 9 I will have to go in for an FL hystetosalpingography at the hospital. Then on day 21 I will go in for a progesterone test. My husband will need an SA. That sounds stressful. So at least we have a plan, but I'm super bummed that im still out this month. He said potentially I could check in for 5 more days if I don't get my period, but I'm not getting my hopes up.. 1 months from now we should have all the answers to move forward.

My new GYN wants me to have an HSG and my hubby to have an SA done too. I've had the orders for them since fall, but both stress me out. I know it's inevitable though. Nothing in life comes easy or naturally for me.

So af still hasnt shown her face. I guess now I would officially consider her late considering she should have been here this morning. Im still worried about testing and still thinking im gonna get a bfn because my stomach has been cramping four the past four days like af was gonna come even today i felt a few cramps definitely not as bad yesterday but still there. This cycle is so weird for me my boobs grew a whole cup size or theyre swollen either way they were hurting horrendously but thats starting to taper off. My boobs are still bigger but now instead of hurting at the slightest motion they hurt more to the touch or if i like run or they bounce in anyway. I havent been sleeping to good so I havent been temping because in the past two nights I have yet to have a night where im not waking up every two hours. Im gonna test in the morning just to see if maybe i get something faint line any line and then Ill wait it out and see what happens. If i get a BFP ( not hopeful but just weighing options) ill be ecstatic but if I get a BFN (which at this late in the game is probably likely) Ill wait and see if decides to show up over the weekend and if not test again on monday and give my doctor a call considering I know i ovulated so there is no reason af should be late i dont have a bfp. Sorry I just more or less wanted to vent my frustration and also let anyone who was keeping up with whats been going on a head's up.

That sounds like good news. At least you will be making progress, and hopefully like you say, get all the answers you need. Fx for hun.

Rockstar did you ovulate later than normal as that can increase your cycle length. But good luck with the test, keep us updated!

had a rough night - I am currently DPO 2 - the last 3 nights I have been waking up at 3:30 am and not able to get back to sleep. I never had sleeping problems before - these two weeks are seriously the longest wait ever. If you were pregnant before what were your earliest symptoms and when?

Rockstar did you ovulate later than normal as that can increase your cycle length. But good luck with the test, keep us updated!

im pretty sure i o'd on cd 14 thats when i got my cross hairs and thats the day i felt the pain in my left ovary i mean the doctor said my period would be here sometime between this wednesday and this friday so i guess i shouldnt start to go crazy cuz he did give me a four day time frame for it to come. I took another test this morning bfn. thinking i might test again later in the day if i can hold my urine. Yesterday i had to pee every thirty minutes. I didnt mind cuz i kept feeling like af started but it was only clear fluid. Im so confused i know im not out all the way though because af didnt show her face. Im giving it until sunday before i start calling the doctor asking him what i am supposed to do at this point.

16 dpo still bfn with no hint of a line... starting to get depressed at this point. I feel like I wont ever get my bfp :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Massive hugs rockstar, for what they are worth.

Thanks Ladies...I called my doctors office and they told me that I could still be to early to test. They said wait a few days and see if my period comes if it doesnt do another test if that one negative do another one after a week. I figure if I have no period by then and all my hpts are negative Ill demand a blood test to figure out what in the world is going on

Hi ladies can i join, im 3dp5dt today, will probably start testing on monday

Rockstar, I had an 18 day lp on clomid once :thumbup:

My new GYN wants me to have an HSG and my hubby to have an SA done too. I've had the orders for them since fall, but both stress me out. I know it's inevitable though. Nothing in life comes easy or naturally for me.[/QUOTE]

You aren't alone. Get the tests done with me!! Sucks though :(

[/QUOTE]

My new GYN wants me to have an HSG and my hubby to have an SA done too. I've had the orders for them since fall, but both stress me out. I know it's inevitable though. Nothing in life comes easy or naturally for me.[/QUOTE]

You aren't alone. Get the tests done with me!! Sucks though :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"