Looking for december testers

So I guess having a beautiful chart with high temps doesn't guarantee a bfp tested this morning at 14 dpo and bfn I wanted to cry af is due tomorrow and with all the activity going in my uterus right now I can't be sure she won't make an early visit today. I won't test again til Thursday mostly because I'm pretty sure she's coming and the bfn this morning really disappointed me. Part of me wants to hold out hope mostly because I did the math and if I implanted at 8 dpo but started out with a really low hcg level like one or two at the normal hormOnal rise I would still be barely enough to read in a 10 miu test and the test I used this morning was at least 25 of not 40 I bought some cheap ones from target yesterday but didn't locate the sensitivity. I think I'm out the game and I won't lie I feel crappy about it
:cry::cry::cry::cry:[/QUO

I know how you feel. We had a MC in February. It would have been our first. We waited 3 months before we started ttc again. Every time I get af I would break down and cry. I've gotten stronger but it still bothers me. Everyone is like you think about it too much - quit trying and it will happen. Well that is easier said than done. It's around me everywhere - I have a coworker pregnant with twins (she just found out last week she wasnt even trying). It is all on facebook - I have a bunch of prego friends on facebook. It's sad but i have to unfollow them bc It still hurts.

Im sorry for your lost I know how bad mc can be. Youll get bfp this cycle I have a good feeling for you.

Thank you! I hope you do too but if not we will be back next cycle and try again. :)

So many close calls this month! Isn't it frustrating to get your hopes up only to be let down once again?

I'm still waiting for AF to show up. 2 days later than usual so far, I hate that I still have hope for a BFP! 2 days of lower temps, right about the coverline and some light pink spotting on the TP both yesterday morning and today. Still a slight inkling of hope, but I know it is a no once again this month.

Thank you! I hope you do too but if not we will be back next cycle and try again. :)

I think im grasping at straws for hope at this moment I keep thinking if i started out with the lowest possible hcg level which is like 1 and doubled normally I wouldnt get a bfp on the any of the test I used to the earliest thursday because they are all 25 miu and I would only be at 16 until thursday which would then be 32 based off my when i think I implanted due to my implantation spike... but like i said i think its just wishfully grasping at straws but I guess Ill see tomorrow if af shows her face thats when shes due

rockstar--you may not have implanted yet! or you may have a snug baby in there and just not be making much HCG yet. My best friend didn't get a positive until she was 2 weeks late and we tested every day. Her dates were right on and she always measured perfectly. The doctor said she just didn't synthesize HCG normally. You're definitely not out until AF shows!

Anyone experience yeast infection during very early pregnancy? ???
I have a ton of lotion-like cm which is odd . I typically am very dry until af.

rockstar--you may not have implanted yet! or you may have a snug baby in there and just not be making much HCG yet. My best friend didn't get a positive until she was 2 weeks late and we tested every day. Her dates were right on and she always measured perfectly. The doctor said she just didn't synthesize HCG normally. You're definitely not out until AF shows!

I thought if you had a implantation spike then that means that implantation occured on that day?

Pretty sure I'm out ladies. :( this morning I woke naturally at 6 and my temp was 97.2. Huge dip. Goes to show how charting helps with knowing what's normal for your body. Then I dozed off and my temping alarm went off at 630. Temped again and it was 97.9...not a big dip. I'm gonna bank the earlier one was more accurate, but trying to be an optimist. I did just test and it was a bfn. I'm going to keep the 630 temp though :) Tomorrow is my doctor's appointment so I'll hopefully have some answers soon and a plan. Makes me feel a little less hopeless about all this.

A temp dip doesnt necessarily mean your out. Being honest having a sustained high temp doesnt mean a bfp because my temp has yet to dip although I didnt get to temp today because I had such a horrible night last night and got almost no sleep so didnt think it would be to accurate, and I still got a bfn today at 14 dpo. Im pretty sure Im out myself but hopefully your doctors appointment goes good.

Thanks, I'm hoping we both get a bfp since we are both due for AF at the same time. Actually FF tells me to test Friday. Not sure why. I hope to get some answers tomorrow . Will keep everyone posted.

Pretty sure I'm out ladies. :( this morning I woke naturally at 6 and my temp was 97.2. Huge dip. Goes to show how charting helps with knowing what's normal for your body. Then I dozed off and my temping alarm went off at 630. Temped again and it was 97.9...not a big dip. I'm gonna bank the earlier one was more accurate, but trying to be an optimist. I did just test and it was a bfn. I'm going to keep the 630 temp though :) Tomorrow is my doctor's appointment so I'll hopefully have some answers soon and a plan. Makes me feel a little less hopeless about all this.

A temp dip doesnt necessarily mean your out. Being honest having a sustained high temp doesnt mean a bfp because my temp has yet to dip although I didnt get to temp today because I had such a horrible night last night and got almost no sleep so didnt think it would be to accurate, and I still got a bfn today at 14 dpo. Im pretty sure Im out myself but hopefully your doctors appointment goes good.

Thanks, I'm hoping we both get a bfp since we are both due for AF at the same time. Actually FF tells me to test Friday. Not sure why. I hope to get some answers tomorrow . Will keep everyone posted.

Yeah if your new to ff it tells you to wait until your 18 dpo while it establishes your average luteal phase. Or if you have irregular cycles. It usually tells me to wait until im around 18 dpo to test. I hope so although i really feel like af is here i just havent seen blood yet

Well I couldn't wait any longer. I tested this evening and I see a faint line!!! Fx'd!! I'm going to test again in the morning.

Attachments

• 20151208_180715.jpg
    20151208_180715.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 18
My turn! Ttc #1 Cycle 5. I'm going nuts this TWW! Tested with FMU 9dpo and 10dop (today) and got :bfn:. Today a had a little EWCM, very tingly and almost hot feeling nipples, and this kinda constant warmish feeling where my uterus is. Anyone had these symptoms and gotten a bfp? I just want to see that :bfp:!!! Lol

I thought if you had a implantation spike then that means that implantation occured on that day?

actually you don't need to have an implantation spike ... I have seen your chart... and I think if implantation happened to you it's on the 10DPO sooooo all the tests will be bfn if you did a 25mui and until you have that hcg in your system it might take 1-2 weeks.... Don't give up unless af is here.... :D :thumbup:
Positive thinking!!!

Well I couldn't wait any longer. I tested this evening and I see a faint line!!! Fx'd!! I'm going to test again in the morning.

Congrats Scrobbins!! :happydance:

:baby::dust::dust:

Woweee!! Congrats to you!!! Hopefully it gets darker. Please keep us updated. :)

Well whatdya know. Temp still up today. Not rising, but still didn't drop. So either yesterday's early low temp was a fluke, or the regular time higher temp was correct. Either way I've not had a cycle in the 6 or so I've temped that didn't drop by 11 or 12dpo. Today is 13dpo. (Ps also crazy weird vivid dreams/nightmare that lasted hours) And today is my Dr's appt to discuss infertility. Do you think they could do and read a blood test in the same day? Are blood tests more accurate? Hope to have some answers soon!!

Well it's darker! You can't really tell from the pic but it's a pink line!

Attachments

• 20151209_070125.jpg
    20151209_070125.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 13
Congrats, srobins! To all you lovelies still in limbo, GL!

I'm a noob and it is early morning, but I want to share my testing from the past couple days.

I am only 10dpo as of today; Sunday I took a blue dye off-brand walmart test mid morning, and got a super faint line in the positive box within 2 mins. So this week I got the CB digital (preg/not preg) and took yesterday afternoon, got BFN. Tested again this morning and got another BFN.

I am still a little early, as AF is not due until ~ 2 more days. My cycle sometimes is:dust: a little irregular. That test Sunday got me too excited, never had anything show in the positive box the past 2 years, but I know it could have been way early.

Thanks for letting me share! Have a wonderful day and baby dust to all!:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->