Looking for december testers

Hey ladies

I'd like to join please

AF is due this Saturday and I'm going to hold out and test Saturday morning if she doesn't arrive!

Last couple of months ive had pregnancy symptoms every month and AF always came, this cycle i've had no symptoms at all really so i'm hoping thats a good thing ha x

Hi trudie - that sounds interesting. I've read (an embarrassing amount of) stories where women have felt everything going but end up with bfn, and then the cycle where they have felt absolutely nothing get their bfp!! Fx for you!! I'm only 1 dpo and I really want to not symptom spot this cycle, but I don't think I'll be able to control myself. Wish I could just forget for the next 2 weeks! :wacko:

Hi trudie - that sounds interesting. I've read (an embarrassing amount of) stories where women have felt everything going but end up with bfn, and then the cycle where they have felt absolutely nothing get their bfp!! Fx for you!! I'm only 1 dpo and I really want to not symptom spot this cycle, but I don't think I'll be able to control myself. Wish I could just forget for the next 2 weeks! :wacko:

Thanks hun, i've read this as well but i'm trying not to get excited ha ha

I think the only reason i've not driven myself mad symptom spotting like I usually do is because I've not had any lol

But i have been feeling sicky on and off the last few days and my boobs were a little centre on the outsides if that makes sense last night - thats literally it

good luck hun ! x

Hey ladies I'm 6dpo today. Ovulated Tuesday 24th. Simpson spotting like crazy and my emby not even comfy yet (positive thinking)

hi all

I'm 8DPO today and I am going Crazy to test!! :wacko: i am trying to hold off until the weekend because i don't want to get a :bfn: and Af is due on Saturday hope she stays away for a long long time :happydance:

:baby::dust:
Hey Hun just looking at your chart, you gave flat temps after ovulation, is this usual for you? I have had 5 outta last 6 the same!! Nice to see someone else too

hi all

I'm 8DPO today and I am going Crazy to test!! :wacko: i am trying to hold off until the weekend because i don't want to get a :bfn: and Af is due on Saturday hope she stays away for a long long time :happydance:

Hey Hun just looking at your chart, you gave flat temps after ovulation, is this usual for you? I have had 5 outta last 6 the same!! Nice to see someone else too

hi spencerspiece no first time... usually my temps are really low and all over the place.. I had a small rise yesterday and again today its flat.... don't know why... :shrug: I just hope its a good sign.. because I've been having all this first time symptoms to go with it :thumbup:

when will you :test: ?

Attachments

• untitled.png
    untitled.png
    18.8 KB · Views: 7
I want this week to pass by fast. I want to start testing already!! But not looking forward to bfns :nope: I literally have NO symptoms. I cramped a bit for a couple of days, but I figured it was post O cramps. Breast are a tiny bit sore but...Ive been wearing a bra :laugh2: Id say Ive been a bit more tired but since mom in law was in town, weve been very active out of the house.

Ive been reading up on my chances at age 37. :nope: I know it can happen, but my chances are SO low. I told my husband that after this month, Im not trying anymore. He quickly said OK. :growlmad: Maybe NOT trying will make it happen!

I hear you Holliems! I'm getting SO impatient!! I thought to myself, "Oh, the weeks will go by so fast!" Umm.. nope! lol Well if it doesn't happen this month and you quit "trying", I've heard lots of stories of conceiving when you're not trying. I hope this is your month!!

I vented about this a second ago but I need to vent more...I lost a pack of FRER I bought a couple of weeks ago. Ive looked EVERYWHERE !! wth?!? Ugh!!! :laugh2:

I also want to vent about how weird my chart looks. Dont know what to make of it. I said I was going to stop temping after O...but Im obsessed lol

Joining you ladies! I just had baby #2 in July, she is 4 months old now and haven't had a postpartum period yet, but almost positive I ovulated last Monday with all the symptoms I was having. I've been getting these AF-like cramps and lower back ache today which makes me think of implantation... I feel EXACTLY like I did a few days before getting my bfp with my 4 month old. I have one frer sitting in my drawer, will be testing on Friday!

hi all

hi spencerspiece no first time... usually my temps are really low and all over the place.. I had a small rise yesterday and again today its flat....

don't know why... :shrug: I just hope its a good sign.. because I've been having all this first time symptoms to go with it :thumbup:

when will you :test: ?

Another 98.50 today although its gone up from 98:48 lol 7 outta 7. Well we are now half way through the two week wait, that first wasnt so bad, was it?:wacko::wacko::wacko:

7dpo hpt neg when is the earliest it can come positive. im on a happy note though this is the first time my temp has been so high its usually like 96.8 before ovulation and never gets over 97.5 after. This time its been over 98 which is a first maybe a good sign. anyone with good news yet?

1dpo. If this cycle is anything like the last, I'll be due to test Dec 12. So far away.

Hi all I'd love to join! I've been TTC technically for 10 years with a year break in there on BCP to shrink cysts. Best year of my life lol

We saw an RE at the beginning of November who gave me an rx for Femara. I took it days 3-7 and I'm quite sure I O'd 2 days ago. I'm going to try to put my chart in my siggy.

I've spent so many years spot checking and symptom checking that I was really hoping and determined NOT to symptom check this time but its so hard. My nipples hurt to the touch, I grew a cup size overnight and I feel like I'm coming down with a cold. Thank you so much Mr. Progesterone. I won't call anything a symptom until I'm at least 10dpo. I'm planning to start testing with internet cheapies on the 11th which would be 12dpo.

Here's a link to my chart for now.

<a href="https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/inheritance">My Ovulation Chart</a>

Here's hoping for lots and lots of BFPs this month!

Has anyone thought about Christmas pregnancy announcements for the DH or close friends/relatives that you would like to share the news with?

I'm 1dpo today and can't wait to test! I have a ton of internet cheapies so I will start testing at 6dpo Lol. I got my bfp with my daughter at 8dpo but that was with a frer. Im saving my frers until 10 dpo! Good luck to all you ladies!

Hi Audraia!

I'm 2dpo so we're soooo close together! I have 9 internet cheapies at home and a clearblue easy. I think you're so brave to test early! I'm terrified!

Hi all I'd love to join! I've been TTC technically for 10 years with a year break in there on BCP to shrink cysts. Best year of my life lol

We saw an RE at the beginning of November who gave me an rx for Femara. I took it days 3-7 and I'm quite sure I O'd 2 days ago. I'm going to try to put my chart in my siggy.

I've spent so many years spot checking and symptom checking that I was really hoping and determined NOT to symptom check this time but its so hard. My nipples hurt to the touch, I grew a cup size overnight and I feel like I'm coming down with a cold. Thank you so much Mr. Progesterone. I won't call anything a symptom until I'm at least 10dpo. I'm planning to start testing with internet cheapies on the 11th which would be 12dpo.

Here's a link to my chart for now.

<a href="https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/inheritance">My Ovulation Chart</a>

Here's hoping for lots and lots of BFPs this month!

Has anyone thought about Christmas pregnancy announcements for the DH or close friends/relatives that you would like to share the news with?

Hi, I'm 2dpo also and am planning to test on the 11th at 12 DPO. Although I have no willpower whatsoever so will prob end up testing before then. Gona try and make it to double figure DPO though! I wasn't going to symptom spot but we shall see, feeling pretty normal at the moment. Sending lots of baby dust your way! Xx

My temp went down today. But I took it early and it was a few degrees colder in the house. Not sure if that makes a big difference. Tested this morning at 7 DPO. Bfn.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->