Looking for december testers

Fairycat that's how I feel too. Unless it's obvious I won't trust anything I see. I've gotten quite a few false lines with cheapie a and FRER

Hi all, may I join? I o'd last week on thanksgiving and AF is due Dec 11. Timed everything well...again...have a doctors appointment on Dec 8 to see what problem there might be. Hoping this will actually be pregnancy appt #1 :).

I'm trying not to be chart obsessed but seriously wtf is going on with mine. Up until this cycle, my post ov Temps have kinda followed regular ups or downs. Mine is now up, down , up, down, up, down every day since ov. Can anyone comment?? If anything I'm encouraged that at least it's very different, and maybe different is good...

We are on the same days! I'm 7DPO today and I really hope this is a sticky one! This would be our first!

Oh, how awful Holliems!

I'm having some serious achey-cramping tonight. My husband is getting excited.

Fairycat, when you said you had tissue stuff with your last, what do you mean? Yesterday when I checked my CM I had stuff come out that I thought was toilet paper! I've had a yeast infection before and know what that's like...this was kinda similar but a little different. Today, no more white but lots of creamy gobs. Have had some cramping pretty consistently since O but I've had that other months too. Anyone else have the seeSaw chart like mine, or toilet paper like CM, and cramping? Trying to not get my hopes up but kinda can't help it with all this odd stuff happening. .. srobbins, let's be pals!!

Also when do you all start testing usually? I only took one when the time after ov was crazy long. Otherwise my chart tempa seem to indicate my period coming around day 11/12 so I never end up testing. Next week is my doctor's appt so I think if AF doesn't arrive by that morning, I'll take a test just so I can go into the appt prepared :)

Like uterine lining tissue... it's not quite like toilet paper.

Fairycat, when you said you had tissue stuff with your last, what do you mean? Yesterday when I checked my CM I had stuff come out that I thought was toilet paper! I've had a yeast infection before and know what that's like...this was kinda similar but a little different. Today, no more white but lots of creamy gobs. Have had some cramping pretty consistently since O but I've had that other months too. Anyone else have the seeSaw chart like mine, or toilet paper like CM, and cramping? Trying to not get my hopes up but kinda can't help it with all this odd stuff happening. .. srobbins, let's be pals!!

Also when do you all start testing usually? I only took one when the time after ov was crazy long. Otherwise my chart tempa seem to indicate my period coming around day 11/12 so I never end up testing. Next week is my doctor's appt so I think if AF doesn't arrive by that morning, I'll take a test just so I can go into the appt prepared :)

I know what you're talking about. I've had that before but I can't quite remember if I was pregnant. Most likely it's a lot of thick cm mixed with your pee. ...The first time I was pregnant I had a crazy amount of weird cm. I had never seen anything like it. Turned out to be a yeast infection. Being pregnant does weird things to our bodies.

I start officially testing around 8 dpo. Thats when I got a faint positive with my July pregnancy, and it was 2 days after the start of my implantation cramps. If this cycle is the same (cramping today at 6 dpo) 8 or 9 dpo should turn positive.

Although I originally said I would not symptom check I feel the need to symptoms dump to regain so sense of normalcy. I'm 8dpo working on 9 and here's what I've been experiencing so far. I recognize it may all be pms but I goes get it off my chest ya know? And see what you ladies think:
Over the past few days post ov here's what I been experiencing: my breast feel lim weights they are so heavy swollen and uncomfortable that only a long hot shower with the water focuss on my breasts seems to soothe . I'm super irritable I feel so for my partner. I have also noticed a lot small or mild cramps as well which were kind I f worrying me as to what fbey could mean I boticed at first an increase in creamy cm right after ovulation followed but blob of ewcm that cane out randomingly like I u had never see. I have bad the most horrible headaches the past few days and nuttin seems to get rid of them and then tonight I was throwing up so much it scared and i still feel nauseous now . What are you ladies opinion am I going crazy?

Hi girls im totally new here. im attaching my BBt chart here. as u guys can see my temperature seems low and static at 36.2 after ovulation. is something wrong with me? or with the thermometer? im currently 7dpo CD23, and actively trying. what are your opinions? really appreciate them! :wacko: thanks! x

Picture1.jpg

I'm not gonna test this month till af is missed. I caved last cycle and all I got was BFN so I'm gonna wait it out. AF is suppose to arrive next Friday the 11th! FX'd for all of us!

Holliems - your chart is looking mighty good :)

Holliems - your chart is looking mighty good :)

I was pretty excited to see it went up! Not feeling so hot today. Woke up still tired and my eyes were yucky. Just got home from morning commute and I have a headache and still sleepy. I got a bfn on the Clinical Gaurd this morning so I'm chalking it up to higher progesterone. I'm going to test again with SMU in a bit.

3-4 more days to do the :test: i'm going :wacko: :haha: because i really want a :xmas6: bfp :blush:

:baby::dust: to all and i hope the :witch: dose not show up!! :argh:

Attachments

• untitled (2).png
    untitled (2).png
    22.3 KB · Views: 3
DH thinks I'm crazy. Do you guys see anything?? Yesterday's tests are on top. SMU on bottom.
https://i666.photobucket.com/albums/vv30/holliemshr/ED31DB5B-B052-491F-B6A3-5534437B6079_zpsqacs3knz.jpg

I see something on the bottom one! Usually I can't see crap on this monitor (I'm at work). Sooo hoping this is it for you!!

I want to test tomorrow morning (8dpo), but hubby wants me to wait until Saturday (9dpo). I may or may not have been "unofficially" testing since 5dpo :p lol

Yea, I'd wait till 9 DPO. IF this is a BFP I'm just now really seeing anything today. I took a FRER but I don't know if I should trust anything that's not blazing positive:laugh2:
What do you think? Ugh
https://i666.photobucket.com/albums/vv30/holliemshr/E8CF4F79-84EA-4050-B360-CD95A21C739A_zpsdaostqai.jpg

Yea, I'd wait till 9 DPO. IF this is a BFP I'm just now really seeing anything today. I took a FRER but I don't know if I should trust anything that's not blazing positive:laugh2:
What do you think? Ugh
https://i666.photobucket.com/albums/vv30/holliemshr/E8CF4F79-84EA-4050-B360-CD95A21C739A_zpsdaostqai.jpg

There definitely something there! Is it pink? Can't quite tell on my phone.

I think so? It's so light I can't tell. I wish I had another to take in the morning. So mad I went test crazy too early and already used the others haha.

I think so? It's so light I can't tell. I wish I had another to take in the morning. So mad I went test crazy too early and already used the others haha.

Aw, never mind! It's prob a good thing that you'll have to wait a day or so before you get some more anyway, gives it chance to get darker. I would be cautious if it were me, unless you see some pink in there. Fx for you!

Oooooh just seen your temps - looks so good!

Thanks! What's making me hopefull is that I have faints on other brands. I took another Walmart cheapie and it looks pink to me. A little darker than the one I took this morning. Tbh I really don't know what to think. I'll just have to wait it out I guess.

Sent this to DH because he's blind. He still doesn't see it?
https://i666.photobucket.com/albums/vv30/holliemshr/E1B30239-20B0-4556-9F88-D52865E0D2A9_zpsdu5pvobe.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->