Looking for december testers

Ms Unicorn-We're cycle twins!! YAY! Ugh, I know what you mean. I've got a buttload of symptoms at only 2dpo but I know its just progesterone. I'm going to try to hold out. I think we can do it!

Holliems-Your chart looks really good. I've done some looking around at (a billion) a few pregnancy charts and you've got comparable temps. Sometimes a fallback rise is a good thing. You BD timing looks GREAT and you're only mid-tww. I wouldn't get upset about a temp drop that small, especially not before 13dpo.

ABmommy-Even though its just next week Saturday the 12th seems so far away. Fingers crossed for you! Do you ever get tempted to test early or are you super strong at holding out?

Hi Audraia!

I'm 2dpo so we're soooo close together! I have 9 internet cheapies at home and a clearblue easy. I think you're so brave to test early! I'm terrified!

I can't help myself Lol. Its always disappointing to see that bfn but it drives me crazy if I don't start testing. I'm lad my opk kit came with so many pregnancy tests haha

I decided to use my leftover frer at 7dpo today and bfn. I'm having a ton of symptoms, though, including implantation spotting today. Think I'm going to pick up a pack of frers tonight and test again Thursday night!

Audraia we are cycle twins I'm also 1dpo! How long is your lp usually?

Promise- this is only my 2nd cycle TTC. Last month I didn't test as I wasn't sure when AF was going to show and I don't even know if I ovulated last cycle. This cycle I'm going to try to hold out until the 12th. DH works that day so I'll be able to test alone and be able to surprise him with it as an early Christmas gift! Hoping I can hold out that long.

My temp went down today. But I took it early and it was a few degrees colder in the house. Not sure if that makes a big difference. Tested this morning at 7 DPO. Bfn.

I know how you feel, my heart sinks a little every time my temp goes down.

I found this on fertility friend in the section that explains pregnancy patterns: "Sometimes shows a temperature dip around 7-10 days past ovulation." Being optimistic for you! :)

My temp went down today. But I took it early and it was a few degrees colder in the house. Not sure if that makes a big difference. Tested this morning at 7 DPO. Bfn.

I found this on fertility friend in the section that explains pregnancy patterns: "Sometimes shows a temperature dip around 7-10 days past ovulation." Being optimistic for you! :)

Im considering not temping for the rest of my cycle.( or ever again!) I feel like Im obsessing over EVERYTHING!

Im considering not temping for the rest of my cycle.( or ever again!) I feel like Im obsessing over EVERYTHING!

I did that last month, cried at the dips and was convinced I was pregnant when I had several rises in the second half of TWW. Said I wouldn't temp this cycle but....it's so hard not to! Now I'm regretting it as I didn't sleep the day I should have got my o dip so my temps are messed up, has me thinking o day has changed after 5 months!! (Only on cycle 2 TTC)

ABMommy I'm not sure my cycles are bit all over the place. All I know s I got my bfp with my dd at 7dpo and my son at 10 dpo. Both with frers. Thats why I use the opks it's hard for me to tell when I'm ovulating. I don't even have ewcm anymore!

Hi all, may I join? I o'd last week on thanksgiving and AF is due Dec 11. Timed everything well...again...have a doctors appointment on Dec 8 to see what problem there might be. Hoping this will actually be pregnancy appt #1 :).

I'm trying not to be chart obsessed but seriously wtf is going on with mine. Up until this cycle, my post ov Temps have kinda followed regular ups or downs. Mine is now up, down , up, down, up, down every day since ov. Can anyone comment?? If anything I'm encouraged that at least it's very different, and maybe different is good...

ABMommy I'm not sure my cycles are bit all over the place. All I know s I got my bfp with my dd at 7dpo and my son at 10 dpo. Both with frers. Thats why I use the opks it's hard for me to tell when I'm ovulating. I don't even have ewcm anymore!

Oh wow you found out early! I'm too nervous to test at 7dpo. Going to try and hold out til the 12th!

Morning ladies. Woke up super early this morning. Couldn't go back to sleep. Temp went up, even without adjusting it. Fingers crossed! I poas and I THINK I see something but I dunno. It's so light. But...yesterday I wondered where to look for a line. Today I'm fairly sure where it's supposed to be. Progress :laugh2: still super early. Do you see anything?
https://i666.photobucket.com/albums/vv30/holliemshr/EDC58956-32BF-4698-B368-4EE772E6ED4E_zpsfuht4vvt.jpg

Morning ladies. Woke up super early this morning. Couldn't go back to sleep. Temp went up, even without adjusting it. Fingers crossed! I poas and I THINK I see something but I dunno. It's so light. But...yesterday I wondered where to look for a line. Today I'm fairly sure where it's supposed to be. Progress :laugh2: still super early. Do you see anything?
https://i666.photobucket.com/albums/vv30/holliemshr/EDC58956-32BF-4698-B368-4EE772E6ED4E_zpsfuht4vvt.jpg

Hey welcome to the wait I didnt see a line sorry :nope: but my eyes arent that great . Im currently 8 dpo myself and did an ic this morning with hopes that it might come back bfn. cuz my breasts feel like weights are attached to them. Thinking it may just progesterone and wishful thinking though im trying really hard not to get baby crazy til i see a bfp hopefully will both get one soon. GOOD Luck

So i went to the doctor's yesterday and he said I definitely ovulated so now just to see if i caught the egg. Im 8 dpo today and test today was BFN although I know its still early to test. My boobs started hurting really really bad yesterday though so who knows maybe ill get a bfp in a few days or maybe its just progesterone. Trying to keep myself level headed but its hard only a week left right We can do this ladies... I'll let you know how the test goes tomorrow morning :wacko:

So i went to the doctor's yesterday and he said I definitely ovulated so now just to see if i caught the egg. Im 8 dpo today and test today was BFN although I know its still early to test. My boobs started hurting really really bad yesterday though so who knows maybe ill get a bfp in a few days or maybe its just progesterone. Trying to keep myself level headed but its hard only a week left right We can do this ladies... I'll let you know how the test goes tomorrow morning :wacko:

Thanks for looking! Your temps look really good. When do you expect AF?

Around next wednesday or thursday how about you? The doctor said that the chart looked good and this is the first time my temperatures were actually up usually my temps run low like only about 97.5 at the highest after ovulation so im hopeful. I am a little worried though because although i felt ovulation pain and got the confirmed ovulation on ff on tuesday i had a big glob of ewcm come out on thursday morning so I bd'ed on thursday to be safe but a little worried i may have o'd later than expected. Who knows though...

Around next wednesday or thursday how about you? The doctor said that the chart looked good and this is the first time my temperatures were actually up usually my temps run low like only about 97.5 at the highest after ovulation so im hopeful. I am a little worried though because although i felt ovulation pain and got the confirmed ovulation on ff on tuesday i had a big glob of ewcm come out on thursday morning so I bd'ed on thursday to be safe but a little worried i may have o'd later than expected. Who knows though...

I think you did O on CD 14. Ive heard of girls getting fertile cm after O. I dont even keep of with it. I am due for AF in about 7 or 8 days. Soo far away! lol

I think you did O on CD 14. Ive heard of girls getting fertile cm after O. I dont even keep of with it. I am due for AF in about 7 or 8 days. Soo far away! lol

I know it seems like its the longest two weeks of life lol. I usually dont track it either because i have pcos so i have all different types of mucus all through my cycle but i had never had ewcm that i know of anyhow and never so much at once. but the doctor seemed excited when i told him about it cuz he said it was a good sign the clomid work. Are you gonna test again tomorrow?

Yea, Im going to test again in the morning. Im thinking about going and getting a few dollar store tests. Im sure Ill pee on one as soon as I get it (this afternoon lol) Ill update but tbh, I think I just have line eye.

Yea, Im going to test again in the morning. Im thinking about going and getting a few dollar store tests. Im sure Ill pee on one as soon as I get it (this afternoon lol) Ill update but tbh, I think I just have line eye.

Good luck hopefully it was a line this morning and it will be darker this afternoon. I have been testing every morning since about 4 dpo I dont know why I like torturing myself so much lol. I bought a pack the wondfu ic a while back so I'm just using the last of them up I guess it's as good a time as any to get rid of them lol. They were really cheap i think i got about twenty for around 5 dollars or so off of amazon.

I see a shadow if I tilt my monitor, but no color comes through. My ICs (Wondfo) mostly always have a shadow line, so I ignore them. I hope it turns into something for you though!!

After being heartbroken last month with my frer false positive... twice... , I won't consider a bfp until it has pink and I can see it clearly in a picture.

With my pregnancy before, I had some pink tissue looking stuff in the toilet around implantation. Today I noticed 2 tiny red tissue looking stuff. Really hope history repeats itself!! (But have a healthy baby this time!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->