2ndtimeAbz

Reaction score
Hi,

Anyone looking for a buddy, I'm due around the 5th April with baby number 2
Already have a little girl who's 3.

I'm usually working full time so prob wont reply during the day,

Thanks!

Abz

Hi Abz! My EDD is April 8 so we're close! This is my third preg but will be my first baby if all goes well.

I live in the States so your night time updates will work out great!

Also check out the April Sweet Peas thread over in 1st tri. Lots of gals there with similar due dates.

Congrats on your BFP!!!

Hi Bernina,

This my 3rd pregnancy too but hopefully my 2nd child, I'm on the april sweet peas aswell.

Congrats on yours too!
Heres to a healthy and happy 8months :)

Hi, I'm due April 12, is that close enough? :)

Hi,

Anyone looking for a buddy, I'm due around the 5th April with baby number 2
Already have a little girl who's 3.

I'm usually working full time so prob wont reply during the day,

Thanks!

Abz

I'm due April 4th!!! It's my husband and I's first... super excited, and nervous all at the same time!

Congrats Cornbread and MommyMika!! Been to the doctors today to let them know, she didnt even run another test to make sure, and I'm not seeing the midwife till 8 weeks in... hmpf!

Hows everyone doing symptom wise? I just have really sore bbs! Oh and im quite clumsy but thats nothing unusual!

x

I'm good. My doctor didn't ask for a blood test either which surprised me, they accepted my HPT's. My first "appointment" is for August 11, but that's just for "OB Orientation" to do all my paperwork, get my family medical history, schedule labs, etc.

I don't think I'll have my first appointment until 8 weeks, and I don't know if they'll do an ultrasound on me before 20 weeks. DH is military and the military docs do things weird sometimes.

I know about that! My DH used to be in the RAF and the military is one strange world with its own little rules and language! My first appt is all paperwork as well, :( but i'm having a dating scan around 11 weeks which should give me a proper EDD. Moving house next month and the in-laws are coming to help, not telling them yet and using the 'dodgy shoulder' ploy lol

Hi, Im due March 31st although dates are all over the place :) I have a 4 year old DD and an Angel in heaven 25/6/2010. I am v scared and excited. V different symptoms this time around too lol! How are you??
I have scan Monday so keeping fingers crossed theres a heartbeat x
:dust:

I know about that! My DH used to be in the RAF and the military is one strange world with its own little rules and language! My first appt is all paperwork as well, :( but i'm having a dating scan around 11 weeks which should give me a proper EDD. Moving house next month and the in-laws are coming to help, not telling them yet and using the 'dodgy shoulder' ploy lol

I charted so I know when my LMP was and when ovulation occurred (although FertilityFriend and I disagree by 2 days LOL) but I'm contemplating fudging and saying I'm not positive since my period 6 Jul was short and light, also going to tell them that both our families have histories of twins (which is true).

Hi, I'm due 11th April with my first. Seeing the Dr tomorrow, totally unsure of what to expect! We're meant to be going to Kenya in late October so we're unlikely to be able to go coz of the malaria tablets, so hoping the Dr will be supportive in case the holiday company aren't!

Hi, I'm due on 9th April 2011. This is our first, I had a m/c in march this year so have my fingers crossed.

Sore boobs, backache, nausea & forgetfulless...oh and mood swings...:D

How are you all getting on? xx

Yey +ivethoughts, we're due about the same time! Hopefully we'll all have sticky beans!

I had some really awful cramps (and headaches) on Monday, easing off yesterday and almost gone today - accompanied by some very strange toilet routines (sorry, TMI but this kind of thing is only going to get worse!). Felt very tired on Monday too (luckily not in work much this week), enough so that I fell asleep before Jeremy Kyle had the chance to announce the DNA results - not good! Think it was coz I was awake early over the weekend, dying to POAS!

I have no idea how I'm going to cope with the next 8 weeks til I'm out of the 1st tri!

HI +tivethoughts and Noileena, hope yous are well :) Wishing you both a H & H 8 months!! :D
I'm getting on ok. Had a m/c last month so staying positive this time. Had good signs with hormones rising. Scan on Monday to check all is ok, so excited. The loo trips are a pain also having leg cramps (1st time ever) I'm sure we'll all survive and at the end of it all we'll probably plan another lol x

Well I'm off to the Drs today to let her know the news. I just hope that it sticks - I can't believe how paranoid I am about that now, maybe it's reading too many stats on it.
Not quite sure what the Dr will say when i'm only a few weeks - probably shrug and tell me to go away!
I'm also going to fudge my LMP as it was the 29th June (giving a due date of 5th April)as through FF i know Ov was the 19th July so that gives me 11th April, so I'm telling her 5th july was my last LMP to make her gestimate right! I just want to make sure that I'm not deemed 'over due' later on - I know the scans will make sure the date is more accurate but I'm desperate to have this baby at home and don't want something like being too far over to stop it!
Anyone in the UK been to the Drs yet? What do they say?!

HI, Im sure your dates will work out, dont worry :) I went to docs when I found out and she was like its a faint positive, put in another sample next week and we'll test again. I did on Monday there and now have appointment for Thursday. Have no idea what my hormone levels are which scared me the most but have an early preg scan booked for Monday so I'll know whats going on before my GP at least lol! :) Thats the Scottish NHS for ya. Doc wanted me to wait til 8 wks for scan bcos of previous m/c but the hospital are more sensitive and know I need reassurance so glad someone is on my side :haha:
Let me know how ur appointment goes. Baby dust and sticky glue for you :dust:

Well ladies I'm back from the Drs - she was actually really nice - but I did choose one that I liked in the past!
For those who haven't been yet, or done it before, I got the usual congratulations, then she worked out my days (which I did lie about to make it correct with my OV day!) and then went through smoking, drinking and the foods to avoid. She said to keep in touch if I'm worried (every twinge sets me off though!) but apart from that I won't hear from the midwife until 10 weeks, then have a scan about 12 weeks. She did mention the nucheal tests for Downs, as it's ideal to have them at 10 wks and obviously by the time I see the mw it'll be too late. Not sure we're going for it anyway but it's nice to be told!
No bp, no tests or examination, just a jolly chat! Although she did recommend that we don't go to Kenya - :hissy: but I do agree really!
Now just got to try and stop being a super-control-freak, I am far to organised normally so I guess this bean will keep me waiting a while! DH was stupidly going to ask, in the style of some comedy programme, "if we paid private, can we jump the 9 month waiting list"!!! Men...! :wacko:

So, has anyone named their bump/bean/thing inside them?!

Congrats Noileena! Thats great it went well for you. Ull be more excited now huh? Think doc may be right abt Kenya, it's your decision tho hun :) I kno how you feel tho, Im a control freak too, I like knowing whats going on and the sitting in limbo til scan drives me nuts! :haha: Guess we just have to put feet up now and again ad let our bodies do their thing eh? DH will get anxioys too as he isnt directly involved and can only listen and watch how you change. Bless :)
Im sure you'll have a H & H 9 month hun, enjoy it! :D xx

Baby Dust and Sticky Glue :dust:

Hi ladies,

I'm new to the site and just found out the other day that I am pregnant with an EDD of 4/11. I have a little girl who will be 3 this month but have had 2 miscarriages since her birth with the last one being a few months ago. I'm nervous and excited and hope this little one sticks around. My daughter wants a sibling so bad she calls all her friends her brothers and sisters.

I want to go to the doctor soon and get my hcg levels checked just to make sure everything is going well. I think my boobs have all ready grown a cup size and they hurt so bad.

I tested on the day AF was due and the line was so dark, does that mean anything? With all my other pregnancies the line was so faint and I have always used the same brand. Just hoping that is a good sign!

I have not named my bean yet but will after we get over the hump!

Hope everyone has a great 9 months!

Hi NcMommy :hi: Welcome and Congrats on your :bfp: Yeah thats a good sign having the clear lines - usually means hormones are rising! I have had clearer lines this time too. M/c in June I had faints then negative so kno exactly how nervous you are :)
Im sure all will be fine this time around for u. Hope you have a healthy and happy 8 months! :D Feel free to chat anytime x
Baby dust and sticky glue ur way! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->