Looking for Info...not sure if this is the right place

Tatertot

Reaction score
HI.

I had a fetal echo on Monday and an ultrasound. I should point out that this is the fifth ultrasound I've for a variety of reasons. All of the other times, I was told everything looked normal, but the heart was hard to see. Turns out it was not only unclear, but also too small on the left side. Because of that, the baby is two weeks too small. There is also a brain malformation. The brain is called Autogeneisis of the Corpus Collosum (betcha I didn't spell that right). I have almost accepted that news and know enough about it that I'm not panicking. I know nothing about the heart problem. So, has anyone had a similar experience? What was the outcome? Any info is welcome. I have to wait 11 more days for the rest of the test results from the amnio, but to be honest, I'm not sure what they are looking for. The problems are still going to exist. Any insight on that would be great too. Thanks!

Sorry not much help but didnt want to read n run.
My son was diagnoised in utero with a major heart defect, they did an amnio with me so they could rule out chromasonal problems. Downs, Di George and Edwards go hand in hand with heart defects.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->